Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 968. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
https://www.gobiw.com/coin/cny_strat

china exchange can be soon  Cheesy

It is glad to see strat is on Chinese exchange, it looks a new site, but i can't open it, can you guys open it?
time to fly to space will be very soon .Something like this

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I tried mining on stratis but it gave me only 3 strats a day with my grafic card . I was the only miner in the pool with 3 mhs/s  I guess the value has to be around a dollar to start the mining
Someone also tried mining at stratis?
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
https://www.gobiw.com/coin/cny_strat

china exchange can be soon  Cheesy

It is glad to see strat is on Chinese exchange, it looks a new site, but i can't open it, can you guys open it?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
i think next month will be Poloniex and china exchange and it will be skyrocket time for stratis. Never be late to jump into stratis before it is to late  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Activity: 112
Sexually abused whore.
IMHO, not finding TA very helpful with crypto coins, easier and less stressful to do fundamental analysis, research, pick projects that differentiate, specialize or add something more than incremental value; then buy and hold.  Time frame is months, years not minutes or ticks.  Good luck everyone

Bust option is to close your eyes and pick.
Activity: 15
Hi Folks, just some little TA, although anyone with a handful of BTC could screw any analysis.

Price broke out on low volume, so don't expect to much from this move... We are knocking an the 50% Fib resistance from below, breaking here could very well indicate a Trend reversal, or at least a confirmation of a succesfull price discovery at around 4k. The buy support keeps stable, another hint that price isn't too far off. Still, a lot of unpredictable factors around Stratis, so don't take this as an investment advice.

http://i.imgur.com/uKdCdUG.png
Lets bring out the tea-leaves while we're at it.
Activity: 644
Stratis is strong, other big coins like steem, etc, dash, waves are in red blood now. But Stratis is coming back! Hodling Strong.
keep holding mate this coin is really getting up and up i think it can double the price today and then keeps on moving up
from time to time. keep it up
Activity: 609
ps :

Interesting observation - A tweet from Stratis gets 4-5x more retweeted than Waves with 3x less followers ! Use this information wisely...

Stratis team has the promotion platform, theviralexchange.com is the CEO's promotion site designed for marketing. Altocin teams include stratis and draco post ads there and offer bounties for TVE users. People can re-tweet and like the tweet for bounty tokens. That's why Stratis' tweets more than waves.

Hi Folks, just some little TA, although anyone with a handful of BTC could screw any analysis.

Price broke out on low volume, so don't expect to much from this move... We are knocking an the 50% Fib resistance from below, breaking here could very well indicate a Trend reversal, or at least a confirmation of a succesfull price discovery at around 4k. The buy support keeps stable, another hint that price isn't too far off. Still, a lot of unpredictable factors around Stratis, so don't take this as an investment advice.

Hi, which analysis site do you use in the image? Thanks
Activity: 106

Activity: 10
I was reading a couple of pages of bs - I will never receive the time spent back, so thanks for that!

This forum has become so poised by immature self so called blockchain / coin experts with comments that makes a "newb"  Grin like me laugh so hard and then again I feel like crying because of the pure dumbness since others read what u write without joining....

I was thinking where to post, then again this thread is one of the best examples, since I posted the first time here Smiley the more real new people the better for any real honest crypto project - that is what makes crypto one of the greatest startup scenes - people believe in people and together something gets created and one day that something might be exactly what is totally normal to be used like your freaking smartphone - which was there 20 years ago, but not many had interest and you know how many of these "projects" evolved into full established products!

Please think about it, all real honest crypto projects are of VALUE - this is why we have the possibility to trade! every single new member of these forums or anyone that wants to join and invest in what they believe in is of VALUE !!!!!

Amen.

ps :

Interesting observation - A tweet from Stratis gets 4-5x more retweeted than Waves with 3x less followers ! Use this information wisely...
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Stratis is strong, other big coins like steem, etc, dash, waves are in red blood now. But Stratis is coming back! Hodling Strong.

Other big coins are in the red now  Shocked stratis is not a big coin it is a little baby coin.
Dont try and run before you can walk because it will end in tears.

You are right Stratis should not be put in the same league as them boys. It is however looking good and I am happy with my profit so far.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Unpaid signature.

Other big coins are in the red now  Shocked stratis is not a big coin it is a little baby coin.
Dont try and run before you can walk because it will end in tears.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
The whales have done their magic again, some of the weak hands have lost it now the question is will they have another chance to buy back will their be another dump or will the price continue to rise and for how much.

Nothing goes up indefinitely, the question is whether the push can build a new and stronger floor.  There is along time left for development to kick in and show big progress so there will be many ups and downs with a nice amount of coins to be made and lost in between.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The whales have done their magic again, some of the weak hands have lost it now the question is will they have another chance to buy back will their be another dump or will the price continue to rise and for how much.
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Is STRATIS going to help FIBRE stay alive? same developer, right?

Chris_stratis is killakem,right? I'm not particularly impressed. I see what happens to fibre and it doesn't sound good for Stratis.

Chris is killakem.

Chris is the only member of the team that still has any time for Fibre.

Fibre also forked a few weeks ago which Chris got resolved. I assume you are not in the Fibre channel on slack? The whole Fibre team were volunteers and did not receive any funding but still managed to deliver more innovative features in 2 months than most projects do in their life time. Unfortunately people working for zero pay do not usually stick around so all the other team members have abandoned the project, if you join the Fibre slack you will see that Chris is still active.
Ok, thanks for the explanation.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Where are the fudster when you need them? Back to 4 k soon
we will going to expect more as the dev start to move again hold on guys.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Chris_stratis is killakem,right? I'm not particularly impressed. I see what happens to fibre and it doesn't sound good for Stratis.

Chris is killakem.

Chris is the only member of the team that still has any time for Fibre.

Fibre also forked a few weeks ago which Chris got resolved. I assume you are not in the Fibre channel on slack? The whole Fibre team were volunteers and did not receive any funding but still managed to deliver more innovative features in 2 months than most projects do in their life time. Unfortunately people working for zero pay do not usually stick around so all the other team members have abandoned the project, if you join the Fibre slack you will see that Chris is still active.
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

Jump to: