Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 965. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
You are giving credit to bob too much. This project will surpass bobs capabilities. We have had good news today, framework is starting development by dorier, volume is picking up on bittrex as people become aware. We will now have weekly updates by the dev team and all progress can be tracked. This was all stated on the slack where every investor should be.

To add to this point Chris and the other developers are businessmen. They are serious people otherwise this would have not been listed on http://icocountdown.com in the first place.
@icocountdown I like your site very informative, good work keep it up

Thanks very much if you ever want to contact me for whatever reason contact me here:

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown

Listing in first place costs 400 usd per week, I read it from decloud op. Or you free promote for stratis?  Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
You are giving credit to bob too much. This project will surpass bobs capabilities. We have had good news today, framework is starting development by dorier, volume is picking up on bittrex as people become aware. We will now have weekly updates by the dev team and all progress can be tracked. This was all stated on the slack where every investor should be.

To add to this point Chris and the other developers are businessmen. They are serious people otherwise this would have not been listed on http://icocountdown.com in the first place.

Thanks very much if you ever want to contact me for whatever reason contact me here:

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown
Activity: 644
Today I spoke to a guy who is a skilled computer and exchange broker and I have commented you that if I had any investment in bitcoin or cryptocurency and told me that the bitcoin is a pyramid scheme that is sentenced to die because the technology of quantum computers already are already there, the computing power is very much higher. You believe that those computers quantum that already there are finished with BITCOIN?

What are you doing here.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Today I spoke to a guy who is a skilled computer and exchange broker and I have commented you that if I had any investment in bitcoin or cryptocurency and told me that the bitcoin is a pyramid scheme that is sentenced to die because the technology of quantum computers already are already there, the computing power is very much higher. You believe that those computers quantum that already there are finished with BITCOIN?
Activity: 239

Activity: 644
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
Wow just when I buy at 3900 it gets dumped down to 3600. Just why? It happens too often. Could it be Bob and his boys manipulating movement?

It's cause you're bad luck.  Every time you open your mouth, it does the opposite.  Just vanish for a few months and maybe you'll make some money. 

lol, you are right, whale is watching him, buy and sell against him to make money, it is hilarious.
UK financial innovation is prime that is why I back stratis especially with people that have actually worked on Bitcoin.  Cool

I am not really worried about the price currently - if private Blockchain deployment works and they can sell it to the financial/tech tector then that is worth alot even if it is just a sandbox.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Guys, I rarely, if ever, hype because, just like FUD, it doesn't work unless it's backed up with verifiable facts. You're looking at what will be one of the top volume coins of the year, and probably top 5 or 10 in market cap next year. You have an opportunity that only comes along a few times a year, if you discount flash in the pan pump and dumps for gamblers. But you can't fuck it up.

I've been a day trader for years, but day trading, or swing trading, is for high volume, high liquidity, high market cap coins where technical analysis has more credibility. This coin is in a stage of low volume, low liquidity, and low market cap. 5 or 10 BTC is considered a wall. When people are trying to add 100 or 800 BTC there's no possibility of containing that without a massive explosion in price. The slow market is exactly the time when inexperienced traders think it's not worth holding, or think the low volume volatility is a good opportunity. The fact is, though, it's the time to hold and accumulate, whatever the price is. Small buys at support over time. At any moment something could happen, like they add a big name to the team, or release something ahead of schedule. Do you want to be sweating over a 20% turnover and possibly miss a 5x increase overnight? Or do you want to go play a video game and wait for the inevitable? I choose laziness and money, my friends. =)
Agree 100%. Looks like we're over 4k now. Good thing I've been accumulating.  Cheesy

You opened your mouth again.  Don't you ever learn. 
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Wow just when I buy at 3900 it gets dumped down to 3600. Just why? It happens too often. Could it be Bob and his boys manipulating movement?

It's cause you're bad luck.  Every time you open your mouth, it does the opposite.  Just vanish for a few months and maybe you'll make some money. 
Activity: 532
Guys, I rarely, if ever, hype because, just like FUD, it doesn't work unless it's backed up with verifiable facts. You're looking at what will be one of the top volume coins of the year, and probably top 5 or 10 in market cap next year. You have an opportunity that only comes along a few times a year, if you discount flash in the pan pump and dumps for gamblers. But you can't fuck it up.

I've been a day trader for years, but day trading, or swing trading, is for high volume, high liquidity, high market cap coins where technical analysis has more credibility. This coin is in a stage of low volume, low liquidity, and low market cap. 5 or 10 BTC is considered a wall. When people are trying to add 100 or 800 BTC there's no possibility of containing that without a massive explosion in price. The slow market is exactly the time when inexperienced traders think it's not worth holding, or think the low volume volatility is a good opportunity. The fact is, though, it's the time to hold and accumulate, whatever the price is. Small buys at support over time. At any moment something could happen, like they add a big name to the team, or release something ahead of schedule. Do you want to be sweating over a 20% turnover and possibly miss a 5x increase overnight? Or do you want to go play a video game and wait for the inevitable? I choose laziness and money, my friends. =)
Agree 100%. Looks like we're over 4k now. Good thing I've been accumulating.  Cheesy
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale

No.

You should almost always put your order near support unless there's a huge amount of demand in a short period of time. We're in a low volume period between "fundamental" events. There's no reason for it to make a sustained move. It's up because multiple people are trying to get in at the same time. If it were because of an event you would then consider putting your order at the bid or even market buying.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Can you guys don't mention Bob please, you naive   Angry

Activity: 532
LOL, this is effortless. The noise is just noise. Use earplugs. Everyone sees through scum like bare ass... I mean bear bass... I mean who cares. Ignore his messages or they will multiply. Instead of responding to him, respond indirectly with some facts about Stratis that reveal him for what he is. He'll learn that every time he FUDs it causes good things to be posted rather than bad.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
When are opening the TVE withdrawals? Any idea?

over five days ago
Uhhh I understand, thanks. I should to contact the TVE support.

you cant add your stratis address and withdraw?
There is another problem, Stratis dev. knowing about it.. Two accounts from the same IP ( some people have brothers too..sometimes that is unlucky) Before to create the  account the Stratis dev was asked if is ok.. so he knew it..

Anyway, thanks again for your help and your desire to help
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

over five days ago

you cant add your stratis address and withdraw?
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

over five days ago
Jump to: