Pages:
Author

Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed? - page 25. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 06:47:36 AM
Yeah I'm very happy with the strict rules in this bounty campaign. This strict rule is to avoid the existence of fake account holders or multiple account holders. The existence of this rule is very useful to create justice in the bounty campaign. I myself feel more challenged to work in a bounty campaign if all the players of this bounty campaign play fair and do not cheat. I am sure that if the bounty campaign implements this strict system, the bounty campaign can be successful and the ICO target can be achieved well.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 06:23:48 AM
in my opinion, in the bounty, strict rules need to be put in place because if the rules are not tightened, there will be many people using multiple accounts and many people will spam, because to reduce fake accounts circulating in a bounty it is strongly recommended that there be strict regulations in carrying out activities bounty.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
September 23, 2018, 06:11:35 AM
I'm hoping for severe rules in the next months and I hope the new rules will come and the bounty hunters can do their job in peace without knowing that some users are cheaters and they get extra stakes and so on...I'm about to reveal a user who has 8 accounts.
Activity: 170
September 23, 2018, 06:11:30 AM
Strict rules are absolutely needed both for the projects (better promotion) and for the participants (better rewards for the hard work). There's not much good hardworking bounty managers and it's a big problem. I really like when project's team members are bounty managers, they are really involved and active and set nice strict rules.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 23, 2018, 06:08:47 AM
Strict rules will give you justice. If there are no strict rules of course will be a lot of greedy people who take advantage of a loophole that ultimately give bad impact on the overall bounty hunters. And the end of this final rule in the forum also more strict,good idea to reduce the scammers.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 23, 2018, 06:00:26 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

strict rules is needed yes, but only in the case when bounty managers do their job well: they should count stakes every weak, answer all questions and issues of bounty hunters, etc.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
September 23, 2018, 05:55:55 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Of course, certain rules are needed everywhere, otherwise there will be chaos. However, recently, almost every program of generosity ICO sets its own rules and it's a bit annoying. It happens that they are superfluous, without them hunters behind their heads could have been dispensed with. Personally, I do not understand why we are required to register on their official website, and there it is generally difficult to understand where this registration takes place. Most likely, due to bounty hunters, an artificial increase in the popularity of the project occurs. In principle, this is not fair.
Also, the recent transitions from regular tables to automated ones, which are difficult to understand, and which practically no one is betting steaks, some black squares, are also irritating. Everything for some reason is very complicated, before everything was simple and clear.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 05:55:29 AM
Members of the bounty companies generate too much spam and useless similar posts, I'm glad that I finally introduced a merit for junior members, I think we need to increase the required number of merit from 1 to 5.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
September 23, 2018, 05:54:08 AM
It is actually important that the bounty managers improve the quality of their bounty rules. I also agree that the strict rules in the bounties are needed. It is to eliminate the spammers. Additionally, we must be also more qualified in joining the bounties.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 05:53:36 AM
is one of the good bounty`s i found https://armageddon.bjammerboy.io/6564/4976181
Activity: 346
September 23, 2018, 05:31:33 AM
strict rules are very necessary to be applied in bounty campaign as this will reduce and making it hard for scammer to join. I like it when this happen.less people will be joined but I hate ICOs team delayed our bounties distributed and at last gone like that without paying us a dime. its took months of effort to wait atlast they run away with the money.  Too many project are worthless this day.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
September 23, 2018, 05:23:56 AM
In my opinion, this strict rule is very necessary to be applied in a bounty campaign. Indeed we better obey strict rules than we have to be victims of fraud from the bounty campaign. Bounty campaigns that do not have strict rules usually tend to be followed even though they are more likely to have a large possibility of fraud. I myself better obey the strict rules than I have to work hard to exert all my energy and it turns out that the bounty is just fraud. In addition to strict rules, ICO fraud can be minimized if there is an official party that specifically regulates this ICO. I am sure that if the ICO is regulated by an official, there will be no more ICO fraud.

that is true i would liek to see good and highly organised bounties and not some childish organisation with no responsibility
Activity: 398
September 23, 2018, 05:23:38 AM
Ofcourse it is!

I do understand that bounties need to have strict rules to combat again spammers, multi acc and cheaters but sometimes, they demand too much personal information. This make I wonder is it worth to give away your information for a chance to earn bounty?
Activity: 462
Good Morning
September 23, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
Ofcourse it is!

inn my opinion strict rules are good everywhere as it is pleasant to tele part in good organised peoject or organisation
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
September 23, 2018, 05:19:15 AM
In my opinion, this strict rule is very necessary to be applied in a bounty campaign. Indeed we better obey strict rules than we have to be victims of fraud from the bounty campaign. Bounty campaigns that do not have strict rules usually tend to be followed even though they are more likely to have a large possibility of fraud. I myself better obey the strict rules than I have to work hard to exert all my energy and it turns out that the bounty is just fraud. In addition to strict rules, ICO fraud can be minimized if there is an official party that specifically regulates this ICO. I am sure that if the ICO is regulated by an official, there will be no more ICO fraud.
Activity: 518
September 23, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
Rules are meant to prevent abuse and the bounty hunters that do not follow the rules of their respective campaign including that of the forum will o my have themselves to blame.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 05:09:02 AM
Yes i agree implementing strict rules in bounty campaign can minimize scam and spam as well.this is a good idea in terms of bounties.
Activity: 420
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 23, 2018, 05:05:28 AM
I agree, it is necessary that the companies of generosity have strict rules that would protect hunters from scammers. And now in YouTube and the telegrams of the campaigns of the participants more than in the sum of all campaigns.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
September 23, 2018, 04:59:31 AM
Strict rules with bounty campaigns will help reduce spam as well as reduce the rate of scam ICO projects that are mushrooming recently. If the bounty is more rigorous in selecting the members, the quality of the ICO campaign will be better, and you can safely participate in the ICO bounty without fear of scam.
I agree. The strict rules will lessen scam and even spam post. Bounty hunters can become responsible enough to support the project and more active on the development. There will have much better participants  striving to accept on each campaign afraid to be rejected. It also help to lessen scam projects.
Activity: 448
September 23, 2018, 04:52:43 AM
for me, the harder the rules, the better. This means that the participants of the bounty program will be less, and therefore the reward is greater
not all people can join that bounty, it makes the reward is greater
that's good for people who can follow hard rule, i am trying now
Pages:
Jump to: