Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 24. (Read 44481 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I just checked my exchange showing i still have over 25 million shares SHND/coins(or are they tokens). I thought
 there was going to be a 10 million to 1 swap???Any answers. Thanks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
I have some pac coin and some sprouts (couple of million of each). What is the best way to exchange them for strong hands, and do you guys think that would be a good idea? I really don't see pac and sprouts go anywhere or am I wrong?
Do you really want to purchase these tokens? I also have a pack and they develop well and trade well, I think they just need some time to get acquainted with the market, I do not recommend now to sell - the price is three times lower than the peak.

But it's also a fallacy to believe that a former peak is always a good indicator of where the price will go again in the future. Sometimes these coins have on massive pump and they'll never get back to where they were.
Sometimes Yes agree with you that some coins is just a way to overcome our bitcoins playing on our greed, but this coin has a future and the developers are very active, I do not recommend leaving the asset now, it means losing invested
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
The POS is not 100% anymore after 30days ?

I just received only and exactly 500 000 coins after 30 days (I own about 300 000 000).

Yes it has changed and I think it is better this way, some to avoid too many coin been generated daily.

This coin doesn't stake very well.  I have 7.5 million and haven't gotten any stakes yet. 

That sounds ridiculous! Even with a big max supply (don't know about circulating) you should be getting something back from $18m coins.
I was only interested in this for POS, looks like I won't be bothering then tbh.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
This coin doesn't stake very well.  I have 7.5 million and haven't gotten any stakes yet.  I've encrypted the wallet and
un-encrypted it and keep it up 24 hours a day.  

You can see the staking/minting statistics in the wallet at the minting tab, what does it say?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
This coin doesn't stake very well.  I have 7.5 million and haven't gotten any stakes yet.  I've encrypted the wallet and
un-encrypted it and keep it up 24 hours a day.  
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

I just received only and exactly 500 000 coins after 30 days (I own about 300 000 000).

Yes it has changed and I think it is better this way, some to avoid too many coin been generated daily.

This coin doesn't stake very well.  I have 7.5 million and haven't gotten any stakes yet. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 116

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Профит!!!

I have 900 million coins, but I also got 500,000 Huh?

POS has changed.
Activity: 23
The coin has been around for so long that it was a good profit for me when I was able to extract it, and I felt very sad when I died. Lips sealed
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
Still waiting on lambo for this project, is there really no news knocking about ?

HODL coin, not lambo overnight my friend! Grin Grin Grin
The main aspect is the project, there will be an upcoming white paper and a lot more.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
Still waiting on lambo for this project, is there really no news knocking about ?

Activity: 28
Hi !
I need stronghands-v0141.exe to run. Can anyone give me download link ? Thanks !
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In today's crypto coins, there is really no mess and transparency.! Sounds like a great project. I'll watch how it progresses.
I wonder what this project will look like
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
I have some pac coin and some sprouts (couple of million of each). What is the best way to exchange them for strong hands, and do you guys think that would be a good idea? I really don't see pac and sprouts go anywhere or am I wrong?
Do you really want to purchase these tokens? I also have a pack and they develop well and trade well, I think they just need some time to get acquainted with the market, I do not recommend now to sell - the price is three times lower than the peak.

But it's also a fallacy to believe that a former peak is always a good indicator of where the price will go again in the future. Sometimes these coins have on massive pump and they'll never get back to where they were.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What's new in SHND?

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
The team is planning to build an exchange with SHND as base currency. They are raising funds for that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Activity: 19
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What's new in SHND?

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
Is there any exchange where SHND can be sold for BTC?

There is a pair SHND-BTC on coinexchange.io but is not recommended to use BTC, The price in doge is 30x cheaper.
Pages:
Jump to: