Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 38. (Read 44334 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 102
step forward
According to my math, this experiment coin has now 409600% inflation per year (2^12).
And after the hard fork (250000 coins per block) the inflation rate will be less than 0.30% per year.

Typical fee is 0.01 SHND.
Total market cap 16.5 millions of dollars (8 times less than XP and 7 times less than Paccoin).

Stronghands (10 addresses) rewarded 409600% per year have now 73.4% of total supply.

Only the strongest hands prevail,..., Grin

According to https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/SHND most of nodes still in 60004.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
important notice

there is a new release of the SHND code and wallets v0152

this version fixes two major issues,
where some windows instances crash and refuse to run,
and more importantly, due to some hiccup in github, the recent pull request was accepted by the site without actually accepting code updates, this caused the code to not be updated to fork readiness

all users who have compiled recent versions need to confirm they are running latest code
linux daemon compiled from latest source returns
getinfo
    "version" : "v0.4.0ppc-103-g3d203c0",
    "protocolversion" : 60005,

please ensure you are running latest protocol version 60005.

windows and osx binaries v0151 were compiled seperately and are ok
however it is recommended all users update in a relaxed fashion to help prevent confusions.

https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases

the fork will still take place at block 589500 which is expected in around 6 days.
we apologise for this situation,
it is a mystery how github can accept the pull request while still not updating the code
but i can take the blame for trusting and not checking.

to explain, github is a service that helps maintain code on different systems and keep them up to date in relation to each other.
i did a pull request which should have updated all the code on the central repository
with necessary fork code updates,
however, the pull appeared to succeed without doing anything useful.
so instead of the code being all fork ready, i only thought it was fork ready Sad
it's fixed now.

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
This coin proved to have some warm community! But the current 770 billion SHND in circulating supply and the 15 trillion SHND in total supply, discourages any investor or enthusiast! It's impossible to generate massive value in something like this! What they had in mind in allowing the creation of so many coins!
agree with you, the difference in total supply with the circulating supply can't be denied
and there many negative impacts, but we're still waiting whether this will be the right decision
legendary
Question: Can I keep one purse 22 billion coins Huh

yes,
i do not know about your situation.

if you wish to withdraw to your wallet then keep transactions 1 billion or below
(this will change after th fork , but not yet)

so you would need 22 transactions at 1 billion.

if they are in your wallet already, everything is ok.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
This coin proved to have some warm community! But the current 770 billion SHND in circulating supply and the 15 trillion SHND in total supply, discourages any investor or enthusiast! It's impossible to generate massive value in something like this! What they had in mind in allowing the creation of so many coins!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
this is a little bit tricky...

I never said that the file downloaded from the website was a virus, instead I said that the file was detected by my antivirus (Windows Defender) as a malware file! As some of you said, me neither had had any issue downloading other wallets and being detected as a virus otherwise the organizers or creators of the coin strongly advise about it.
Now I don't now what to do, if download it and turning off the antivirus ( which make feel very uncomfortable ) any of you have had the same issue?? the thing is that I have my current wallet up and running perfectly and I got this very annoying coz why to deal with troubles if I don't, that is the thing with this mandatory stuff. 

on the other hand @bumbacoin the link you posted

(  ensure you download from official sources, in this case https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases  )

doesn't have the version wallet compatible with the window64x.. could you please double check this for us?? or anybody have other trusty link to download the new wallet...

Thanks in advance

Activity: 5
Hi everyone,

please I'm needing help whit this, any of you have had and issue trying to download the new wallet (stronghands-win32-v0151.zip) from the new website? I cant do it, the file is detected as virus and is deleted immediately from my PC... it is mandatory to turn the Antivirus off in order to use this new client??? If so, what is that about???

Thanks crew

That doesn't sound good, cant wait to loose everything from scammers, I would love to get my hands on those kind of people!

it is unfortunate that many wallets trigger virus alerts.

ensure you download from official sources, in this case

if you are overly concerned you may run the wallet in a special computer environment where it cannot effect anything of importance,
either a seperate computer, a virtual machine, or using something like sandboxie

** it has been several years since i personally ran sandboxie, but if someone else has experience with virtual environments they could make suggestions **

On the old wallet antivirus did not react. Not one, I tried a lot. Everyone reacts to the New Wallet. Kaspersky, McAffee, Avast. And only McAffee defines the virus as a miner.
Could not it be possible to make a wallet without any suspicious files?
What happens if I do not update my wallet? Will I lose coins?
If yes, then maybe you can change the wallet, because I'm not the one who does not install it. Please.
P.S. (Your new wallet is the first and only wallet that has been identified by my antivirus as a virus. I installed a lot of cold wallets)

Well this doesn't make me feel good knowing I have loaded a virus to my PC now. Should I delete this wallet now?

The purse was loaded on the laptop is good, some of the coins transferred from the stock exchange without problems, with a limit of 100000000 parts of it. Problems with viruses can't see.
what's your antivirus? free or license?
Activity: 26
Hi everyone,

please I'm needing help whit this, any of you have had and issue trying to download the new wallet (stronghands-win32-v0151.zip) from the new website? I cant do it, the file is detected as virus and is deleted immediately from my PC... it is mandatory to turn the Antivirus off in order to use this new client??? If so, what is that about???

Thanks crew

That doesn't sound good, cant wait to loose everything from scammers, I would love to get my hands on those kind of people!

if you are overly concerned you may run the wallet in a special computer environment where it cannot effect anything of importance,
either a seperate computer, a virtual machine, or using something like sandboxie

** it has been several years since i personally ran sandboxie, but if someone else has experience with virtual environments they could make suggestions **

On the old wallet antivirus did not react. Not one, I tried a lot. Everyone reacts to the New Wallet. Kaspersky, McAffee, Avast. And only McAffee defines the virus as a miner.
If yes, then maybe you can change the wallet, because I'm not the one who does not install it. Please.
P.S. (Your new wallet is the first and only wallet that has been identified by my antivirus as a virus. I installed a lot of cold wallets)

Well this doesn't make me feel good knowing I have loaded a virus to my PC now. Should I delete this wallet now?

The purse was loaded on the laptop is good, some of the coins transferred from the stock exchange without problems, with a limit of 100000000 parts of it. Problems with viruses can't see.
what's your antivirus? free or license?
Activity: 15
Nice little rise SHND/DOGE on coinexchange. Hodl
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Профит!!!
Question: Can I keep one purse 22 billion coins Huh
Профит!!!
Hi everyone,

Thanks crew

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I like the new stronghands website: https://www.stronghands.info/

Dev: after the Hard Fork, how about a huge coin burn for the loyal holders of the greatest coin ever mined! Once the inflation rate is diminished, SHND is going to rock!  Thanks for your hard work!!

You guys should just delist from all exchanges in pending of a new codebase, all users send to an address and take screenshots for confirmation, ratio is given to total balance to whatever new coin specs community decides upon, seems easier than trying to keep eating the lemon then switching to a grapefruit then an orange Cheesy Wink
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
Hi everyone,

Thanks crew

You should delete this wallet, which is dangerous for your computer, you can also install anti-virus software, but you do not have to uninstall the wallet is likely to lose more important information.
Activity: 6
 I like the new stronghands website: https://www.stronghands.info/

Dev: after the Hard Fork, how about a huge coin burn for the loyal holders of the greatest coin ever mined! Once the inflation rate is diminished, SHND is going to rock!  Thanks for your hard work!!
Профит!!!
QUESTION: How can I keep the same wallet? If I have 20 billion - should I break them into 2-3 purse at different laptops? Or you can keep it all in one?
Профит!!!
Please Note: We are having trouble with StrongHands withdrawals currently. We are leaving withdrawals active but seeing a large failure rate, we are monitoring and will resend failed transactions daily. Please do not start support tickets for withdrawal failures for StrongHands. The developer has been notified and we hope to have a solution as soon as possible.

What to do???

Please be patient, we are working on this problem.

Please allow some time for exchange withdrawls
we constantly see people worrying about their withdrawls, then soon after everything is fine.

please be patient.

Yet, this message goes out, nobody will buy, the price falls - the end is nigh.
Activity: 78
Hi everyone,

Thanks crew

Activity: 26
Hi everyone,

Thanks crew

legendary
Please Note: We are having trouble with StrongHands withdrawals currently. We are leaving withdrawals active but seeing a large failure rate, we are monitoring and will resend failed transactions daily. Please do not start support tickets for withdrawal failures for StrongHands. The developer has been notified and we hope to have a solution as soon as possible.

What to do???

Please be patient, we are working on this problem.

Please allow some time for exchange withdrawls
we constantly see people worrying about their withdrawls, then soon after everything is fine.

please be patient.
Профит!!!

What to do???
Pages:
Jump to: