Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 40. (Read 44221 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 51
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
THIS WILL BE A LIST OF FORK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.

DO I NEED TO UPDATE BEFORE THE FORK?
Yes. This update is a mandatory update and everyone must update.

WHEN IS THE HARD FORK?
The first changes occur at either Saturday, February 17, 2018 12:00:00 AM GMT, or at block 589500, whichever comes first.
you must update before then,

HOW DO I UPDATE ? - after the new wallet is available.
Is very simple.
Download the new stronghands wallet.
Backup your existing wallet for safekeeping.
Run the new stronghands wallet.
(It will use all prevous files including blockchain if available - no need to re-sync from zero)

Where should my coins be for the fork ?
at the moment we expect all exchanges and other services to update, so your coins should be safe where-ever you want to leave them. On an exchange or in your own personal wallet.
however it is wise to consider that coins you have sitting on an exchange are not under your control. if something happens, such as the exchange not updating, you will be relying on that exchange to fix itself for you to have proper access.

What is a Hard Fork ?
a hard fork is where changes in the code make previous clients reject the new changes. the new block rewards are incompatible with the old chain.
fork refers to a split in the blockchain where new and old clients will generate seperate blocks on seperate chains.

Why are we having a Hard Fork ?
this fork mainly addresses the issue of hyper inflation. an extended time of 1200% can make even the smallest amount insanely large.

Will the Hard Fork reduce the current coinsupply ?
No. It will reduce inflation.
there are future plans for reducing coinsupply that involve swapping for a new coin.

What will change ?
PoS rewards will reduce significantly from 1200% per annum to finally a constant 250,000 Coins/block. This will reduce inflation.
PoW rewards will increase to match PoS. Initially to 500,000 Coins/block, then to 250,000 Coins/block. This will help to increase network security by attracting miners.

Isnt this different than the vote results ?
Yes. However the spirit of the vote shaped the current values, a relatively quick shift removing 1200% with a large reduction of possible rewards.

Does this fix the bug where you can break the wallet by sending coins ?
No. Unfortunately the bug still exists, but will now happen at a much larger amount Tongue
This fork increases the maximum value of an individual transaction to 40 billion coins.
We recommend limiting transactions to 18billion coins. But you can still send larger amounts with care.

Has the display of Coinsupply been fixed?
Nearly. but not in this release.

Will this effect my staking maturity ?
No. Only the possible rewards as stated earlier

What are the future plans ?

over the next while we aim to
-fix the transaction bug,
-fix the coinsupply display,
-update code base,

also
-explore options surrounding the planned swap/burn
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Do any body know why in conimarketcap stay
Market Cap $? USD ? BTC
 Huh
It is important information for investors
Would u please help. Me to know clear info

What will happen if the fork done and my coins still in coinexchang!!!!
I have no experience or ideas about this…
And what should I do !!!!.
😅

as long as coinexchange updates your coins are safe.
we will be communicating with all exchanges to ensure they update

I have some in the following:

CoinExchange
TradeSatoshi
Wallet

Honestly I have no idea if the wallet I have it in is even the correct one. I see that you have updated to new site, but am I suppose to upload a new wallet as well and transfer to new wallet and if so, before or after fork?

Please keep me posted as to when and where I need to put these coins for proper transfers.

Thanks....
I have 500 mio. Shnd by coinexchange
I bought for 0.0....5,then 0.0...3 and 0.0...2
It would be very helpful to know what investor has to do.
I want to stake but i dont know if i can send my coins to the gui wallet before hard fork or shoud do it after. I also dont understand how much reward i wil get for which time.
Thank you
Activity: 78

😅

I have some in the following:

CoinExchange
TradeSatoshi
Wallet

Honestly I have no idea if the wallet I have it in is even the correct one. I see that you have updated to new site, but am I suppose to upload a new wallet as well and transfer to new wallet and if so, before or after fork?

Please keep me posted as to when and where I need to put these coins for proper transfers.

Thanks....
Activity: 15
Waaaaw
Price is very cheap now it is only .00023000 doge

If some one wants to invest in this coin ..it the time to buy
I bought about 200 million of this coin…… .
I wilk hold it for a while
I believe in this coin it is the future 👍👍😄😄😄😄😀
Activity: 89
coin needs another exchange really bad. i recommend yobit and ccex. also nova is back, dev maybe u can get them to relist? alcurex would be good too. those are the best choices. even one more exchange would be great. if we can get on more than one - simply fantastic
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
Wow, price of this coin is only 0.02 satoshi now...
Market cap below $300k...
Uh, maybe cheap buy and good to invest in?
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
may i know how do the fork work?
because i still has some coins lock in the wallet for staking at 17 days old
any suggestion for this situation?

Please reply to this Bumba. Have you finalized the date of Hard fork. I have 100 Million and 30 million shnd coins staking in Wallet with age of 17 and 16 days respectively. Will i get POS reward before hardfork?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

😅

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

😅

Dev please answer this question. It is very important because I also I have my SHND on coinexchange. Thanks.

😅
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
may i know how do the fork work?
because i still has some coins lock in the wallet for staking at 17 days old
any suggestion for this situation?
https://www.stronghands.info/airdrop-press-release/
SHND website:

With the recent fixes of the GUI wallets and the community vote, the StrongHands is pleased to announce the final POS reward and it’s 50K coins/block (10.5 billion/year). The community will have two weeks of 1200% before reducing to 500k coins/block reward. Then, after another four weeks of 500k coins/block reward the coins will remain permanently at 50k coins/block reward.

Do you have any dates for this plan? Huh
legendary
We added StrongHands to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about StrongHands and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support SHND so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your SHND addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in SHND from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the StrongHands profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the StrongHands project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Screenshots:

lol at the size of this.
deserves a repost
Activity: 84
stronnnnnnqhaaanddsss. qettin killed by that arbitraqe on the BTC thouqh..
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
We added StrongHands to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about StrongHands and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support SHND so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your SHND addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in SHND from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the StrongHands profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the StrongHands project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Screenshots:

Thanks for doing this, we are really building stronger everyday, hope everyone buy and hold, with that SHND will be greater than expected soon.
I have no experience or ideas about this… .
😅
Activity: 19
Okay, there is a hard fork coming on second week of February, right? That information I saw in twitter. My coins are in exchange..will this hard fork effect to them? Or should I transfer all my coins to wallet? Is there any announcement concerning this matter anywhere? Thanks.

all exchanges will be notified to update their wallets.

the fork code release should be happening quite soon, but the fork itself wont take place for another 2 weeks afterwards.

I'm a new investor in that currency. What do I have to do from now? Should I leave my coins in return, or lower my wallet and send the coins there?
legendary
Okay, there is a hard fork coming on second week of February, right? That information I saw in twitter. My coins are in exchange..will this hard fork effect to them? Or should I transfer all my coins to wallet? Is there any announcement concerning this matter anywhere? Thanks.

all exchanges will be notified to update their wallets. so after everyone updates the coins will continue as before.

the fork code release should be happening quite soon, but the fork itself wont take place for another 2 weeks afterwards.
Activity: 25
after the fork will the coin burn for the masternodes is ready??

thanks
http://tokengold1.forumeiros.com/t2-tokengold-novo-token#2
Pages:
Jump to: