Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 42. (Read 44221 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
Someone may remember from old SHND thread my post concerning the issue with NovaExchange. There was a situation that I could loose 92% of my SHND balance. Now, eventually, this issue is resolved with the exchange and everything is okay.

So.. it seems that lot of positive things has happened during these weeks with StrongHands - amazing! Now when my SHND balance is back in order, I will definitely continue my supporting to StrongHands. Great job everyone! Smiley

ps. I want to thank those persons who gave support in twitter with my issue - I will PM you later (in twitter)!  Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Everyone, join SHND AIRDROP. Total of 500k SHND will be givem away. First 1000 eligible participants only! Fill out the form to join https://goo.gl/forms/psOK273lYnGVL0vt1
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
Wallet is working great, just waiting the 30 days before i can start staking
Activity: 84
yes. Norton always flags these as a virus. I do the same to run this.

Thanks!  Wink

wallet has built in miner, thats why it was detected  as virus. Include it in your antivirus' exceptions list. Wallet is working fine and no virus at all.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
yes. Norton always flags these as a virus. I do the same to run this.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello, I have downloaded the new version v0125, when downloading it https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands-012x/releases/tag/v0125 I get it as a virus, is it correct to trust the file and allow it to run?

TrojanDownloader:Win32/Upatre

I can trust?  Huh
Activity: 41
I guess if Bumba dumps this project the coin goes to 0

He "took over" after the surge in price.
Activity: 41
From January 11th to today January 23th (12 days) SHND grew by 2.3 trillion coin from 12 trillion to 14.3. A 100% growth rate would be 16.8 trillion coin or +4.8 T for 12 days. Here it is only a 48% monthly growth rate. Did you look at this while sorting new numbers out of thin air ?

SHND is not doubling its supply every month anymore.

a 50% staking rate is sustainable for way longer than 100% then it delays the need of hard fork. Hard forking is not a light matter at all and can damage the market (ie the value of the coin).

Thanks to Bumba the borking wallet problem with the 2b issue is partialy fixed even if it's not super elegant and requires some action on user's end it is working. Wheareas a hard fork may or may not succeed puting the value of the coin into jeopardy. Once again if it's not broken do not fix it.

Also a fair vote would have the option: Do not touch the reward percentage.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
currently a vote is in progress to shape the final rewards for SHND,

In the quest to reduce inflation, we propose to reduce the staking rewards.

after a hard fork first we will maintain present rewards of 1200% per annum for 3 months,
then reduce rewards to 600% for 2 months,
then reduce again to 300% for another 1 month,

after this period we propose to convert to a static reward, this will cap inflation to a maximum annual limit.

these numbers are the proposed individual block reward for each block generated through PoS and PoW, also shown is the projected annual growth in coinsupply

@everyone Vote for the following proposed block reward. Please only vote once. Doing this here so you guys wont have a hard time opening another link to vote. Just react to the appropriate emoji.

:one: 2 million coins /block (~420billion /year),
:two: 1 million coins /block (~210billion/year),
:three: 500 k coins /block (~105 billion/yr),
:four: 250 k coins /block (~53 billion/year),
:five: 100 k coins /block (~21 billion /year),
:six: 50k coins /block (~10.5 billion/year).

discord link : https://discord.gg/e8ka8UA
channel : #pos-ideas

Sir Bumba.
Even so we will still have a huge number of StrongHands on the market.
Please see how B3 coin solved this problem, smartly, in my opinion.
Thank you.

Okay I apologize but I like to understand correctly.
So 1200% each month? Or ?
And for this, do I have to keep my coins in the wallet  ?

1200% per annum for 3 months -> 100% per month, will last 3 months.
600% per annum for 2 months -> 50% per month, will last 2 months.
300% per annum for 1 months -> 25% per month, will last 1 month.

And yes, you must keep your coins in the wallet - though there are some exchanges that reward PoS (coinsmarkets, if I remember well) and there are also PoS pools (use at your own risk).
Activity: 134

after a hard fork first we will maintain present rewards of 1200% per annum for 3 months,

after this period we propose to convert to a static reward, this will cap inflation to a maximum annual limit.

these numbers are the proposed individual block reward for each block generated through PoS and PoW, also shown is the projected annual growth in coinsupply

@everyone Vote for the following proposed block reward. Please only vote once. Doing this here so you guys wont have a hard time opening another link to vote. Just react to the appropriate emoji.

Sir Bumba.
Even so we will still have a huge number of StrongHands on the market.
Please see how B3 coin solved this problem, smartly, in my opinion.
Thank you.

Okay I apologize but I like to understand correctly.
So 1200% each month? Or ?
And for this, do I have to keep my coins in the wallet  ?
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
I have triend mining the pools but still not getting any payment. I have stopped as I show it working. Running CCMiner as suggest CCminer shows accept blocks on sha256d website shows shares amount.

pool.stronghands.rock
and also173.249.24.237:8080

No payment no info on earnings.
Activity: 13
I guess if Bumba dumps this project the coin goes to 0
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Linux, no-one? Community?
Activity: 110
How many coin do I need in my desktop wallet for me to be able to stake and how long will it take for it to be mature? Lastly what percentage will I receive?

Actually the minimum needed is something near of 1 billion, 500kk+, the time of maturation it's 30 days, the %reward% is 100% per month
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
How many coin do I need in my desktop wallet for me to be able to stake and how long will it take for it to be mature? Lastly what percentage will I receive?

I really like coins like doge, but in this new project you could do something like pivx (before Darknet) i don't know it very well, but was the best hard fork i saw, pow or pos but with max supply, a high pos coin to our community, not sure but is not something very interesthing, remember DOGE is something like 5 billion/year, with no limit, it new coin will value less of a doge, it counting the number of coins as factor ... well i still believe that any coin can be more valuable that the BTC  Grin  is about the community  Cheesy
question.
i've had 90mil in the wallet for 2 3 days now, how does the staking works? do i need to perform an operation or it happens alone.
i'd appreciate any info, thank you.

I want to know the same, i have my coins on the wallet for about 3 weeks now.
Hope someone post a shnd staking tutorial.
Thanks

For what i hear the maturation occur after 30 days after it you start to get rewarded, not sure if you need leave the wallet open, there a wallet version v0.1.2.5 ? where is it? have limit too?
Activity: 38
question.
i've had 90mil in the wallet for 2 3 days now, how does the staking works? do i need to perform an operation or it happens alone.
i'd appreciate any info, thank you.

I want to know the same, i have my coins on the wallet for about 3 weeks now.
Hope someone post a shnd staking tutorial.
Thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hello! On coindar was appeared info about SHND airdrop. Where can I read about conditions?
Thx!
Activity: 4
Hey there fellow StrongHands holders / investors / followers!

I need some help... I attempted to move my holding of SHND from coinexchange to tradesatoshi a few days ago.  Coinexchange shows that the transaction completed and was sent to tradesatoshi, but theres no sign of arrival after 3 days now.  I've checked the wallet address multiple times and the address provided to me from tradesatoshi is correct.

The weird thing is the txid (transaction ID) provided by coinexchange.  It just says "txid 1".  That's it, the number 1.  Normally there's a long strain for the confirmation, but all I get is a "1".

Has anyone else ran into a situation like this?  What do I do?  Can I just reverse the transmittal to go back to coinexchange somehow?

Maybe there's a miner that knows how to dig this out and get it back to me?

If you can't tell, I'm new to this world and I have a lot of learning to do.  I just hate thinking that some of my money just vanished because of some type of transaction/send error.

Thanks for all of your help!  It would be VERY appreciated!!

Same here!! Undecided I withdrew just over 36mi SHND from Coinexchange to my Wallet and the transaction shows completed but theres no sign of arrival.
The wallet address is right and my wallet is connected and working ( I tested with small value).
Also, the txid is just the number 1.

2018-01-12 02:31:15    SHND    36234301.77847700    0.10000000    Sf9UdtLBauh3ZxjPcPEcJuuc9UTAqZkiJ3
                                                                                                                            txid 1

You guys will need to write to support, I think there are some issues with their withdrawal that is why it is happening like That.

If anyone is wondering, after TEN DAYS the Coinexchange support finally answered my support ticket!
Despite the long wait, they finally sent the coins to my wallet.
It takes a while until they answer, but at least works! Now let's go to the Moon SHND!

2018-01-12 02:31:15    SHND    36234301.77847700    0.10000000    Sf9UdtLBauh3ZxjPcPEcJuuc9UTAqZkiJ3
                                                                                  d375749942fdac11c6a70f23dd4ecc61765de7363cc1ffc3cbdd35ccb180d0c2
Pages:
Jump to: