Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 52. (Read 44217 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Hey there fellow StrongHands holders / investors / followers!

I need some help... I attempted to move my holding of SHND from coinexchange to tradesatoshi a few days ago.  Coinexchange shows that the transaction completed and was sent to tradesatoshi, but theres no sign of arrival after 3 days now.  I've checked the wallet address multiple times and the address provided to me from tradesatoshi is correct.

The weird thing is the txid (transaction ID) provided by coinexchange.  It just says "txid 1".  That's it, the number 1.  Normally there's a long strain for the confirmation, but all I get is a "1".

Has anyone else ran into a situation like this?  What do I do?  Can I just reverse the transmittal to go back to coinexchange somehow?

Maybe there's a miner that knows how to dig this out and get it back to me?

If you can't tell, I'm new to this world and I have a lot of learning to do.  I just hate thinking that some of my money just vanished because of some type of transaction/send error.

Thanks for all of your help!  It would be VERY appreciated!!

Same here!! Undecided I withdrew just over 36mi SHND from Coinexchange to my Wallet and the transaction shows completed but theres no sign of arrival.
The wallet address is right and my wallet is connected and working ( I tested with small value).
Also, the txid is just the number 1.

2018-01-12 02:31:15    SHND    36234301.77847700    0.10000000    Sf9UdtLBauh3ZxjPcPEcJuuc9UTAqZkiJ3
                                                                                                                            txid 1
 GO to the tradesatoshi.com

I Will! But first I need to get my coins back...May I have lost everything? Sad
 support Coinexchange
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

I need some help... I attempted to move my holding of SHND from coinexchange to tradesatoshi a few days ago.  Coinexchange shows that the transaction completed and was sent to tradesatoshi, but theres no sign of arrival after 3 days now.  I've checked the wallet address multiple times and the address provided to me from tradesatoshi is correct.

The weird thing is the txid (transaction ID) provided by coinexchange.  It just says "txid 1".  That's it, the number 1.  Normally there's a long strain for the confirmation, but all I get is a "1".

Has anyone else ran into a situation like this?  What do I do?  Can I just reverse the transmittal to go back to coinexchange somehow?

If you can't tell, I'm new to this world and I have a lot of learning to do.  I just hate thinking that some of my money just vanished because of some type of transaction/send error.

Same here!! Undecided I withdrew just over 36mi SHND from Coinexchange to my Wallet and the transaction shows completed but theres no sign of arrival.
The wallet address is right and my wallet is connected and working ( I tested with small value).

2018-01-12 02:31:15    SHND    36234301.77847700    0.10000000    Sf9UdtLBauh3ZxjPcPEcJuuc9UTAqZkiJ3
                                                                                                                            txid 1

I Will! But first I need to get my coins back...May I have lost everything? Sad

txid 1
Activity: 4

I need some help... I attempted to move my holding of SHND from coinexchange to tradesatoshi a few days ago.  Coinexchange shows that the transaction completed and was sent to tradesatoshi, but theres no sign of arrival after 3 days now.  I've checked the wallet address multiple times and the address provided to me from tradesatoshi is correct.

The weird thing is the txid (transaction ID) provided by coinexchange.  It just says "txid 1".  That's it, the number 1.  Normally there's a long strain for the confirmation, but all I get is a "1".

Has anyone else ran into a situation like this?  What do I do?  Can I just reverse the transmittal to go back to coinexchange somehow?

If you can't tell, I'm new to this world and I have a lot of learning to do.  I just hate thinking that some of my money just vanished because of some type of transaction/send error.

Thanks for all of your help!  It would be VERY appreciated!!

txid 1
Activity: 15
This coin looks better and better every time I look at it. Keep your hands strong boys
In addition to coinexchange coins SNHD also https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=SHND_DOGE  >>>>>    SHND / BTC, SHND / DOGE, SHND / LTC, SHND / BCH. I bought it there.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

I need some help... I attempted to move my holding of SHND from coinexchange to tradesatoshi a few days ago.  Coinexchange shows that the transaction completed and was sent to tradesatoshi, but theres no sign of arrival after 3 days now.  I've checked the wallet address multiple times and the address provided to me from tradesatoshi is correct.

The weird thing is the txid (transaction ID) provided by coinexchange.  It just says "txid 1".  That's it, the number 1.  Normally there's a long strain for the confirmation, but all I get is a "1".

i just saw this,
coinexchange occasionally have an issue with withdrawals that result in this,
if you ever have such a withdrawal, you will need to contact coinexchange support for help
HITBTC, LIVECOIN, EXX, BITFINEX, KUCOIN, GATE...
Activity: 15
with huge supply, #SHND must be available in all exchanges.
every one can have 1000SHND and for daily using.

Hope the community can expose #SHND to all exchange soon, Cryptopia, bittrex...

The purse works! I suffered for a long time, I was in despair. But then everything turned out. Helped https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPrOIVzfXL8
Activity: 41
Is everyone only from ERC20 tokens investing ?
There is no ICO no IPO and No premine on SHND so you can't burn any supply.
If you want a lower supply and less staking there is planty of other coins waiting. If SHND uniqueness is gone so is its value.
The advantage of this coin is the big supply wich matches expectation of investors through an exploding 2018 DOGE market. If you try to bring it back BTC sats level it will lose all its edge. There is a reason why it went up and you can't get it apparently.
Activity: 72
i just joined this new thread.  bumbacoin keep on the good work and pls consider the suggestion of the person that pointed out about burning of some of the coins. thanks
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
I joined the telegram chat today,  asked and aksed no one answered and no one knows who is the dev team. no working explorer. I asked for the owner of this coin no one replied !!! no one knows.... I think someone with some billions of this coin is scamming people to cash their money. I shared the thought in the group and guess what? KICK-BAN Smiley)) if these guys are serious they would respond and defend it... STAY AWAY

or at least let's have official reply here

Ok, first so you know, its a community coin. And I really hope you realize you're on page 8. Please go back page 1, and then 2 all the way to the 8th, I'm sure you'll find most of your answers,  and you'll be welcomed
Activity: 12
I joined the telegram chat today,  asked and aksed no one answered and no one knows who is the dev team. no working explorer. I asked for the owner of this coin no one replied !!! no one knows.... I think someone with some billions of this coin is scamming people to cash their money. I shared the thought in the group and guess what? KICK-BAN Smiley)) if these guys are serious they would respond and defend it... STAY AWAY

or at least let's have official reply here
Activity: 28
Hey guys... i need a Help! Huh Undecided

I downloaded the Stronghands wallet yesterday on my windows 10 (64bit) and am having some problems:

When installing and configuring its access to the block network, it started well (very slowly) but progressively the percentage was increased until set 108287 and 683 days of the network were still missing. It stopped there since yesterday and until now it is frozen in that number.

I have already restarted my internet and changed the ip but until now no ... it is reading as if it were processing the Stronghands Network but it does not leave that number.

What could I do to solve this? Thanks in advance

Check if you have enough disk space on your primary disk (usually C:)

Thanks for answering!

My hd has available space yes but the loaded blocks still stand at 108287 even connected to the network. I am worried that I have made a transfer to this wallet and must complete the reading in order to see my balance.

Any other ideas of what I can do?

Maybe your wallet is not connected to enough nodes? How many connections does it have? You can try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPrOIVzfXL8
That will make your wallet to connect to more nodes, which may help the sync to go faster.

Let me know if it works, if not we can try other things!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
hello,
what is maximum coin supply ?
For any and all coin info, coinmarketcap.com is a one stop good resource for that information amongst other things.

It lists the total supply as...
11,831,955,808,912  SHND

thank you for the answer. i know cmc but, is this number maximum coin supply ?

It is now. As I pointed out in a previous post, two weeks ago Coinmarketcap said the total supply was 12 billion. Now it's 11 trillion. I asked about it but since no one has offered an explanation as to how or why that happened, for all we know next week there might be 100 trillion Stronghands.

A long time ago, Bumba published the exact number of currencies existing, here.
CMC must have read this forum.
We should ask Bumba to say: Hey, I was wrong, the number of StrongHands is 11 Billion!  Cheesy

there is an issue with the current codebase that cannot handle coin values over 92,233,720,368.54775807
so the rpc call in the wallet is borken
ie
    "moneysupply" : -6618151324204.49707031,

the only way we can really tell at the moment is via explorers which do not rely on that particular rpc call,

and if you look here https://cryptobe.com/chain/StrongHands
the current supply is apparently 12,002,905,801,924.534851

no idea how cmc calculates their value

it is being worked on.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
hello,
what is maximum coin supply ?
For any and all coin info, coinmarketcap.com is a one stop good resource for that information amongst other things.

It lists the total supply as...
11,831,955,808,912  SHND

thank you for the answer. i know cmc but, is this number maximum coin supply ?

It is now. As I pointed out in a previous post, two weeks ago Coinmarketcap said the total supply was 12 billion. Now it's 11 trillion. I asked about it but since no one has offered an explanation as to how or why that happened, for all we know next week there might be 100 trillion Stronghands.

A long time ago, Bumba published the exact number of currencies existing, here.
CMC must have read this forum.
We should ask Bumba to say: Hey, I was wrong, the number of StrongHands is 11 Billion!  Cheesy
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
Can you rewrite the code with a lower supply, and also so new investors can have a fair shot at making a decent profit? Just to get to $0.0001 it needs to be at over a $1b market cap. There is no way you can make good money on this project unless you put in a large amount of capital.Happy to see the revival of this coin moving forward. Something great will come of this.

The community hops that Dev will manage to burn most of the supply and bring it back to its original 11B. It's a perfectly well designed coin, New Code or Name Change might become confusing. StrongHand does have a good potential and most of the community is loyally holding with trust, so I think Dev has to be little careful on this project, to make stronger community.
And I like to say Thanks to Dev and the new team. You guys are doing great work.
Activity: 238
Can you rewrite the code with a lower supply, and also so new investors can have a fair shot at making a decent profit? Just to get to $0.0001 it needs to be at over a $1b market cap. There is no way you can make good money on this project unless you put in a large amount of capital.Happy to see the revival of this coin moving forward. Something great will come of this.
Pages:
Jump to: