Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 48. (Read 44221 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Let me be clear.

There will never be any coin burn on this coin.
There will never be any coin swap on this coin.

The original dev is gone but the coin is alive, it's in the same state as Bitcoin.
You won't reach any consensus on burning coin and the same goes for swap unless the blockchain is dead. It's not the case here. That's what decentralization is about. Bumba is  a competent dev but the coin is far beyond him or the original dev. As said above 70% of nodes are japanese.
As long as a minimal amount of nodes agrees to run on whatever version it will go as it is.

The only solution is a hard fork issuing the new coins for free and at prorata Like BTC or NXT are doing also called a snapshot. That's how it works for a decentralized blockchain. It will be called called SHND2 or + or whatever but Stronghands "vanilla" will continue to work as long as the blockchain is alive. That's the only way.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
Another thing does anyone have a bootstrap to speed up the wallet syncing? 
Activity: 93
If you want the price to go up will need to burn trillions of coins that should make the price pick up. Look at all the other coin burns. Just food for thought...
Activity: 38
It's incredible how this coin is getting more and more popularity: a lot of group and supports...even before the announcement by the devs...I think (and hope  Grin) that in the future after some improvements it could even reach doge level...who knows
Activity: 134
Hey Dev.
So I'm  promoting this coin via social media, YouTube,  so on, but one question is truly bothering me.
Little over a week ago when total supply has changed in CMC from 11billion to 12 trillion,  it was looks like this.
12,019,006,301,119 , today i see 12,450,856,381,789 .
So in 7 days 400 billion more coins?
Can someone please explain?
Activity: 3
After almost 24 hours later, the sync is complete and my coins showed up! PHEW...
Activity: 208
Merit: 51
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
i have joined in promoting the coins too.
if it dumps i will be screwed as my friends will laugh hard at me.

what is the future like?

dont worry youll have the last laugh! big things to come!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i have joined in promoting the coins too.
if it dumps i will be screwed as my friends will laugh hard at me.

what is the future like?
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
here is the pic of my shnd balance
http://tinypic.com/r/w1pw84/9

i hope thats 12million coins of shnd ?

yes that is correct 12mill shnd
here is the pic of my shnd balance
http://tinypic.com/r/w1pw84/9

i hope thats 12million coins of shnd ?
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
trust it will not be a dump!! You just made a great investment!!
who knows the future of stronghand coins?

i just bought 12million worth of it.

i hope it doesn't dump.
Activity: 15
Hello guys i am new to Stronghands and i am out of Germany.

What does it mean when this is showing up on the Wallet:

Minting suspended due to locked wallet

do i have to unlock and run the wallet 24/7  for the POS reward ?

or does it rewarding offline as well ?

the same for Paccoin wallet ?

sorry if my english isnt that good.

Thanks
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
I posted this reply on the other SHND thread. Maybe some of you guys can help.

I withdrew my SHNDs yesterday on Coinexchange.io and they are still not showing up for me in the SHND wallet.

In the wallet, I have the "Wow, BRUH you just staked" message on the bottom left and the sync icon is rotating on the bottom right. It has 8 connections, showing 3 of 4 signal bars.

I've been told the wallet has to sync first (which is taking forever - now at 74% after 12+ hours). If for some reason my coins (which are many) doesn't appear after that, I'm not sure what to do. The txid of the withdrawal doesn't return any records on Blockchain.info either.  Undecided  

I have already opened up a support ticket on Coinsexchange.io, probably to no avail (they're backed up by the thousands on support tickets according to their Twitter). We shall see, I suppose...
   Support Coinsexchange!
Activity: 3
I posted this reply on the other SHND thread. Maybe some of you guys can help.

I withdrew my SHNDs yesterday on Coinexchange.io and they are still not showing up for me in the SHND wallet.

In the wallet, I have the "Wow, BRUH you just staked" message on the bottom left and the sync icon is rotating on the bottom right. It has 8 connections, showing 3 of 4 signal bars.

I've been told the wallet has to sync first (which is taking forever - now at 74% after 12+ hours). If for some reason my coins (which are many) doesn't appear after that, I'm not sure what to do. The txid of the withdrawal doesn't return any records on Blockchain.info either.  Undecided  

I have already opened up a support ticket on Coinsexchange.io, probably to no avail (they're backed up by the thousands on support tickets according to their Twitter). We shall see, I suppose...

UPDATE:  Coins showed up finally after the sync was complete, 24 hours later!
Activity: 15
Hello guys

I allready installed the Wallet and it has synced allready.
Do i just have to run the Wallet for the POS Reward ?

or is there something to change in the Conf File ?

sorry for my bad Enlglish ^^
Activity: 197
is there any conf file or node list? my wallet is not sync.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPrOIVzfXL8
Activity: 182
I bought coins, I installed a purse, I hold. I bought coins, because I'm a bodybuilder)

What age is needed for coins?

go in "Minting" and set days... 30 days... so you can see the %
is there any conf file or node list? my wallet is not sync.

yes on discord you can dowload the file
Pages:
Jump to: