Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 51. (Read 44217 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
price today up from 5 to 15
woooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
Glad to know that there's new development thread for shnd. Will keep following this as I have few hundreds of thousands of shnd care of tradesat.  Grin But I'm still wondering why Japanese people got interested on shnd?

I think if we like to truly attract Japan on SHND, first we might have to create professional website on Japanese language. And I think not only Japan but most of the country's are interested to invest in more affordable coins with promising future
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
Thanks BitcoinBaby, it looks like we're growing stronger.
https://youtu.be/StT5-tXh01s
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
I also have a question. Why not?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Lmao, this community is run by clueless children. Till someone can prove the usefulness in this coin, logically explain how the 12 trillion total supply will allow rises in this coin price and reveal the team working behind this project as well as an existing whitepaper, I will maybe semi-consider investing in this coin. There is literally no hope in this coin to develop into a long term hold. This is nothing but a coin being pumped at the moment and will dump harder than shitting out a spicy burrito.

People or should I say kids who think this coin has a glimpse of hope at making progress really need to get out of the crypto game and maybe put their money into somewhere else like gambling as it's probably more likely you'll get a profit out of that than investing in this shitcoin.

I think you should never, never doubt something that no one is sure of.

Hahahahahahahaha you've just contradicted yourself which sums up this community to be fair. Why are you investing or supporting a coin that you're not sure of? That goes against the foundations of investing in cryptocurrency lol.

Could you also please explain to me what is convincing you that this coin has potential to be something big?
Beam me up!
Lmao, this community is run by clueless children. Till someone can prove the usefulness in this coin, logically explain how the 12 trillion total supply will allow rises in this coin price and reveal the team working behind this project as well as an existing whitepaper, I will maybe semi-consider investing in this coin. There is literally no hope in this coin to develop into a long term hold. This is nothing but a coin being pumped at the moment and will dump harder than shitting out a spicy burrito.

People or should I say kids who think this coin has a glimpse of hope at making progress really need to get out of the crypto game and maybe put their money into somewhere else like gambling as it's probably more likely you'll get a profit out of that than investing in this shitcoin.

I think you should never, never doubt something that no one is sure of.
Activity: 2

Activity: 208
Merit: 51
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
Glad to know that there's new development thread for shnd. Will keep following this as I have few hundreds of thousands of shnd care of tradesat.  Grin But I'm still wondering why Japanese people got interested on shnd?

I have read somewhere that Eastern people like abundance, from huge numbers.
 So, I think they found what they wanted with StrongHands. 

so true
Beam me up!

I have read somewhere that Eastern people like abundance, from huge numbers.
 So, I think they found what they wanted with StrongHands. 
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
Why StrongHands is going down again? We have or not a new dev for the coin?

Now StrongHands is going up again and quite fast. There are now so many coins going up that it is hard to choose which one is the best one.

this is the best one!! also join the discord!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Now StrongHands is going up again and quite fast. There are now so many coins going up that it is hard to choose which one is the best one.
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
Beam me up!
Nodes for sync here https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/SHND

71% of nodes in Japan. Japan coin,...

I like this scenario. Japan is a technological nation
Bitcoin has been an officially legal payment method in Japan since April 2017, when 4,500 stores started accepting the crypto-currency, and the country's top financial newspaper, the Nikkei, suggests that this number is 10 times larger by the end of the 2018.   Wink

Activity: 13
any new exchanges are coming up?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
Can anyone give me some nodes to add to the config? My wallet is not connecting. I have version 0.1.2.2. Thanks

This video explains very well, step by step https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPrOIVzfXL8
Activity: 206
step forward
Nodes for sync here https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/SHND

71% of nodes in Japan. Japan coin,...
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Hey there fellow StrongHands holders / investors / followers!

I need some help... I attempted to move my holding of SHND from coinexchange to tradesatoshi a few days ago.  Coinexchange shows that the transaction completed and was sent to tradesatoshi, but theres no sign of arrival after 3 days now.  I've checked the wallet address multiple times and the address provided to me from tradesatoshi is correct.

The weird thing is the txid (transaction ID) provided by coinexchange.  It just says "txid 1".  That's it, the number 1.  Normally there's a long strain for the confirmation, but all I get is a "1".

Has anyone else ran into a situation like this?  What do I do?  Can I just reverse the transmittal to go back to coinexchange somehow?

Maybe there's a miner that knows how to dig this out and get it back to me?

If you can't tell, I'm new to this world and I have a lot of learning to do.  I just hate thinking that some of my money just vanished because of some type of transaction/send error.

Thanks for all of your help!  It would be VERY appreciated!!

Same here!! Undecided I withdrew just over 36mi SHND from Coinexchange to my Wallet and the transaction shows completed but theres no sign of arrival.
The wallet address is right and my wallet is connected and working ( I tested with small value).
Also, the txid is just the number 1.

2018-01-12 02:31:15    SHND    36234301.77847700    0.10000000    Sf9UdtLBauh3ZxjPcPEcJuuc9UTAqZkiJ3
                                                                                                                            txid 1

You guys will need to write to support, I think there are some issues with their withdrawal that is why it is happening like That.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Can anyone give me some nodes to add to the config? My wallet is not connecting. I have version 0.1.2.2. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: