Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 53. (Read 44217 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So...

Is this coin alive again?

If so, I would like to acquire some in an exchange
Activity: 4
Hey there fellow StrongHands holders / investors / followers!

I need some help... I attempted to move my holding of SHND from coinexchange to tradesatoshi a few days ago.  Coinexchange shows that the transaction completed and was sent to tradesatoshi, but theres no sign of arrival after 3 days now.  I've checked the wallet address multiple times and the address provided to me from tradesatoshi is correct.

The weird thing is the txid (transaction ID) provided by coinexchange.  It just says "txid 1".  That's it, the number 1.  Normally there's a long strain for the confirmation, but all I get is a "1".

Has anyone else ran into a situation like this?  What do I do?  Can I just reverse the transmittal to go back to coinexchange somehow?

Maybe there's a miner that knows how to dig this out and get it back to me?

If you can't tell, I'm new to this world and I have a lot of learning to do.  I just hate thinking that some of my money just vanished because of some type of transaction/send error.

Thanks for all of your help!  It would be VERY appreciated!!

Did you ever manage to fix this?

I withdrew a test amount last night but tried withdrawing more today and hit with the same error.
Activity: 29
Volume is 975 106 USD last 24H!!!!!!
Activity: 15
Hi, please can someone tell me do i need to change receiving address in my wallet every time or that is not possible? Thx...GOOOO SHND....
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
Quoted from Investopedia: "Because fiat money is not linked to physical reserves, it risks becoming worthless due to hyperinflation. If people lose faith in a nation's paper currency, like the U.S. dollar bill, the money will no longer hold any value."

This is one of the problems cryptocurrency as a whole aimed to solve. Even people with no background in economics are starting to understand that U.S. currency is printed off with absolutely nothing backing it and it only has value because people pretend it does. Whether you personally care about it or not, it's a real global problem. There are actually more Stronghands in existence now than there are U.S. dollars.

I agree with everything you said.
And I add that many Dollars can be created yet, but StrongHands does not.
Activity: 1
just bought 50m Smiley
Activity: 7
Is stronghands a memecoin? I keep seeing it pop up.

Is it worth buying some? The supply is a bit ridiculous.

Well they are going to reduce the staking reward. Its 100% a month right now.. hope i'm early enough to double my coins...
Wallet syncing takes time though, and no bootstrap Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Is stronghands a memecoin? I keep seeing it pop up.

Is it worth buying some? The supply is a bit ridiculous.
Activity: 7
Just bought 116 Mil coins, now waiting for wallet to synchronize..

Howmuch would i earn with 116 M coins with staking? ANyone knows?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 26
Hey guys... i need a Help! Huh Undecided

I downloaded the Stronghands wallet yesterday on my windows 10 (64bit) and am having some problems:

When installing and configuring its access to the block network, it started well (very slowly) but progressively the percentage was increased until set 108287 and 683 days of the network were still missing. It stopped there since yesterday and until now it is frozen in that number.

I have already restarted my internet and changed the ip but until now no ... it is reading as if it were processing the Stronghands Network but it does not leave that number.

What could I do to solve this? Thanks in advance

Check if you have enough disk space on your primary disk (usually C:)

Thanks for answering!

My hd has available space yes but the loaded blocks still stand at 108287 even connected to the network. I am worried that I have made a transfer to this wallet and must complete the reading in order to see my balance.

Any other ideas of what I can do?
Activity: 2
Is there any way I can take backup of my shnd wallet in external hard drive so as to protect the same?

you can copy the entire data directory,
or just the wallet.dat from the data directory

the entire directory may be helpful for later syncing as it contains a copy of the entire current blockchain, or it may be overkill.

in most cases the wallet.dat is sufficient.

By dat directory you mean the whole appsdata roaming stronghands folder? or so wallet.dat is all that's needed? so if i download stronghands on another comp and paste that in my current wallet will come up? Is each .dat file unique?
Activity: 23
Quoted from Investopedia: "Because fiat money is not linked to physical reserves, it risks becoming worthless due to hyperinflation. If people lose faith in a nation's paper currency, like the U.S. dollar bill, the money will no longer hold any value."

This is one of the problems cryptocurrency as a whole aimed to solve. Even people with no background in economics are starting to understand that U.S. currency is printed off with absolutely nothing backing it and it only has value because people pretend it does. Whether you personally care about it or not, it's a real global problem. There are actually more Stronghands in existence now than there are U.S. dollars.
Activity: 41

You guy's should look at what XP Coin has done. I see a lot of similarities between the two coins. XP was a dead coin 6 months ago and is now in the top 100. They kept the high POS while they got there vision in place for the coin and built up the community. Then they worked on improving the wallet and changing the code for the coin. POS should be lowered but not until more important things are worked out. The project needs a purpose, a vision, and a marketing team that knows how to bring the message across to potential community members and investors.

Nice wrap up.
Coin burn is impossible it's not erc20 or a genesis block coin with  most supply still owned by a dev.
hard fork is schism material and will make the coin lose momentum. What japaneses or brazilians want ? It's not about your telegram group only.
The supply wasn't 6T one month ago and won't be 24T in one month some coins are lost and yes staking is the name of the game.
Don't fuck up with proposals that you don't foresee the aftermaths.
Let's see how much coins there is in a one month.
If it's not broken don't try to fix it. See what is ongoing for BTC about 1 line of code change for more than 3 years...

Just fix the 2B transaction cap for now and it will be the best start (should be discussed if it needs hard fork too).
Activity: 8
Don't modify POS% let it at 100%. Hi POS hi supply were a problem when you had the 1 sat treshold on BTC market but it's not 2017 anymore and SHND is below it for quite some time already. DOGE markets are now healthy so there is no problem to let it as it is. It wille ven erase its uniqueness think about it. Easterners like Japanese especially likes big supply.

The 2B cap still need a solution.

100% POS reward is not sustainable, number of coins will increase exponentially. Those who don't want to mine/stake will eventually loose value against the miners/pos community. Ultimately coin will be dead again if pos% is not decreased.
and new people are not here because of big supply, they are here because something new and big is gonna happen (I suppose) with the appointment of new dev and expecting coin burn or hard fork.

join official telegram, you will get to know what people want.

You guy's should look at what XP Coin has done. I see a lot of similarities between the two coins. XP was a dead coin 6 months ago and is now in the top 100. They kept the high POS while they got there vision in place for the coin and built up the community. Then they worked on improving the wallet and changing the code for the coin. POS should be lowered but not until more important things are worked out. The project needs a purpose, a vision, and a marketing team that knows how to bring the message across to potential community members and investors.
Activity: 3
Hey guys,

can anybody tell me pls why the hell my antivirus system blocks the wallet exe??  And also I want to know wether it´s possible to split withdraws to the wallet so that wallet.dat can´t be broken?

Best regards
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
Don't modify POS% let it at 100%. Hi POS hi supply were a problem when you had the 1 sat treshold on BTC market but it's not 2017 anymore and SHND is below it for quite some time already. DOGE markets are now healthy so there is no problem to let it as it is. It wille ven erase its uniqueness think about it. Easterners like Japanese especially likes big supply.

100% POS reward is not sustainable, number of coins will increase exponentially. Those who don't want to mine/stake will eventually loose value against the miners/pos community. Ultimately coin will be dead again if pos% is not decreased.
and new people are not here because of big supply, they are here because something new and big is gonna happen (I suppose) with the appointment of new dev and expecting coin burn or hard fork.

join official telegram, you will get to know what people want.

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Is there a Stronghands discord group? Also if the community is taking over perhaps a new mission statement and use case would be good for this coin. Obviously meme coins are not very useful.

Join discord group https://discord.gg/rts5QPQ to get updates.
Activity: 8
Is there a Stronghands discord group? Also if the community is taking over perhaps a new mission statement and use case would be good for this coin. Obviously meme coins are not very useful.
Pages:
Jump to: