Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 57. (Read 44217 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
WALLET. NO CONNECT!!!
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
Lets see. the community is working hard to stable the coin to 0.01 sat asap. I hope within next 10 days, those will be most important as the coin may reach to 0.04 sat

Nice to know that SHND - stronghands - has been revived by the community and is really mooning now. SHND blasted off into orbit since mid-December 2017 and from 8 Jan 2018 to now has rebounded from 0.0003 to 0.0005 doge on Coinexchange. Daily volume as of now is a massive 164m doge... Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked

SHND will leave doge orbit in no time when its price reaches 1 sat and undergoes orbit transfer to enter btc orbit on its way to the moon. Real soon!! With stronghands and our strong support this aim will be a reality.

Thanks for the latest information from the new devs and community. Rather technical for me at this stage.

Did I hear correctly about the airdrop of 1m SHND to wallet holders? Well, here's mine:

SSivUZa9jMLtmmpRXaXNiJRyVzp2Wu8XbJ

Thanks in advance.  Cry Kiss Cry
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I cannot find concrete information on the total supply of StrongHands. Is it 12b like it says on CMC or is it in the trillions?

the explorer linked in the OP suggests there are
11,475,929,212,860.159529 coins
A very large kolichestvo coins, to anything good it will not. And the price will be 1 satoshi lite.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Wallet 0 active connections   Sad

You need to create Stronghands.conf file  in C:\Users\user*name\AppData\Roaming\StrongHands and add nodes there.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StT5-tXh01s&t=

Nodes/Peers:
https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/SHND

Or you can download directly ready file from: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/397314673701289986/398848921457131520/Stronghands.conf
Wallet 0 active connections   Sad  HELP!!!!!!!!
So it turns out I can't keep in one's purse more than one million coins? or I can just send the purse more than 1 million coins?
  1 billion coins  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
So it turns out I can't keep in one's purse more than one million coins? or I can just send the purse more than 1 million coins?
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
I am a newbie and have 2 questions. Really appreciate if anyone can answer:

1. Will I loose on value if i don't stake(Mine) and don't opt for POS Reward?
2. Is POS reward going to be same (i.e 100% Monthly) after new dev?

Activity: 2
Maybe I better add that as of now the sell wall at 1 sat on the SHND-BTC market of Coinexchange is too high. Probably due to those who migrated earlier from the doge market. Should be similar at tradesatoshi. How I wish I figured out this earlier!!
Nice to know that SHND - stronghands - has been revived by the community and is really mooning now. SHND blasted off into orbit since mid-December 2017 and from 8 Jan 2018 to now has rebounded from 0.0003 to 0.0005 doge on Coinexchange. Daily volume as of now is a massive 164m doge... Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked

SHND will leave doge orbit in no time when its price reaches 1 sat and undergoes orbit transfer to enter btc orbit on its way to the moon. Real soon!! With stronghands and our strong support this aim will be a reality.

Thanks for the latest information from the new devs and community. Rather technical for me at this stage.

Did I hear correctly about the airdrop of 1m SHND to wallet holders? Well, here's mine:

SSivUZa9jMLtmmpRXaXNiJRyVzp2Wu8XbJ

Thanks in advance.  Cry Kiss Cry
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Hey there fellow StrongHands holders / investors / followers!

I need some help... I attempted to move my holding of SHND from coinexchange to tradesatoshi a few days ago.  Coinexchange shows that the transaction completed and was sent to tradesatoshi, but theres no sign of arrival after 3 days now.  I've checked the wallet address multiple times and the address provided to me from tradesatoshi is correct.

The weird thing is the txid (transaction ID) provided by coinexchange.  It just says "txid 1".  That's it, the number 1.  Normally there's a long strain for the confirmation, but all I get is a "1".

Has anyone else ran into a situation like this?  What do I do?  Can I just reverse the transmittal to go back to coinexchange somehow?

Maybe there's a miner that knows how to dig this out and get it back to me?

If you can't tell, I'm new to this world and I have a lot of learning to do.  I just hate thinking that some of my money just vanished because of some type of transaction/send error.

Thanks for all of your help!  It would be VERY appreciated!!

that looks like a coinexchange issue, get in touch with them.
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
It is not rising too quickly, in 2015 it was trading around 250 sat. 1000x to the current price

Any ideas on why the price is rising so quickly?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Shnd coin is very good should faster add to big exchangers Grin
Activity: 15
Any ideas on why the price is rising so quickly?
Activity: 89
I think this coin will follow upward trend like pac
Hey there fellow StrongHands holders / investors / followers!

I need some help... I attempted to move my holding of SHND from coinexchange to tradesatoshi a few days ago.  Coinexchange shows that the transaction completed and was sent to tradesatoshi, but theres no sign of arrival after 3 days now.  I've checked the wallet address multiple times and the address provided to me from tradesatoshi is correct.

The weird thing is the txid (transaction ID) provided by coinexchange.  It just says "txid 1".  That's it, the number 1.  Normally there's a long strain for the confirmation, but all I get is a "1".

Has anyone else ran into a situation like this?  What do I do?  Can I just reverse the transmittal to go back to coinexchange somehow?

Maybe there's a miner that knows how to dig this out and get it back to me?

If you can't tell, I'm new to this world and I have a lot of learning to do.  I just hate thinking that some of my money just vanished because of some type of transaction/send error.

Thanks for all of your help!  It would be VERY appreciated!!
Activity: 32
woww. 100% a month = 1200% an year is an awesome. Hopefully this coin will be in top gainers list soon.

It's called inflation makes the coin worthless!

Solution: Do what PAC coin did, do a reverse merger and when you do that lower the inflation rate in the new fork. Just my suggestion hope you do something that will make this coin explode like the suggestion I just gave you!

That's not exactly how this Proof Of Stake works, it's not inflation. If you aren't stakinng then your coin is basically losing value compared to the people who are staking their coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116

Guys don't only vote, also make good comment after voting because the instruction on the site considers comment as voting. So everyone please make good comment after voting

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/3492/stronghands-shnd
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
woww. 100% a month = 1200% an year is an awesome. Hopefully this coin will be in top gainers list soon.

It's called inflation makes the coin worthless!

Solution: Do what PAC coin did, do a reverse merger and when you do that lower the inflation rate in the new fork. Just my suggestion hope you do something that will make this coin explode like the suggestion I just gave you!
Activity: 89
Pages:
Jump to: