Pages:
Author

Topic: Study: Everyone hates environmentalists and feminists - page 17. (Read 80438 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

Mother Bakes Vagina Cookies For 2nd Graders And Bugs Out When Teacher Says ‘No’

[...]
When the teacher told Autumn that the cookies were inappropriate, the mother began yelling about the importance of young children learning about sexuality. Autumn left the cookies and stormed out.

But later that night, the teacher got an email rant that will go down in history as one of the most anti-feminist pieces ever written. You have to read it to believe it, especially the part where Autumn wishes domestic violence on the teacher.

JPstudly has since posted that the teacher-friend is in contact with school administrators, who are dealing with Autumn.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/mother-vagina-cookies-second-graders-sends-teacher-e-mail/767638/

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

Australian Feminist Writer: “Heterosexual Marriage Bigger Oppressor of Women Than The Burqa”…

http://weaselzippers.us/200042-australian-feminist-writer-heterosexual-marriage-bigger-oppressor-of-women-than-the-burqa/

This has got to be the lead in to a joke.

"What do you call a bitch in a burka?"  (A female seeing-eye dog?)
legendary
I don't hate them.  I just wouldn't say anything to the police or otherwise if I woke up and they had "mysteriously disappeared" one day, at least not until the next day when I was done doing nothing the previous day; there's a lot of work involved in napping and proselytizing liberty, and finding time in my busy schedule for the feminists and environmentalists has always been both a challenge and a chore.  Upon being asked "Where have all the feminists and environmentalists gone?", I would probably say, "Sorry, what's that?  I can't hear you over my making toast, but if you come back in fifteen minutes I think I will have some free time and a clearer head," but of course by the time fifteen minutes had passed I'd have escaped the house through a back window to hide in my end-of-the-world happy room several feet beneath the Earth, in the hopes the officials would inevitably get bored and give up on trying to ask; I have enough provisions down there to last me up to a month so I think I can outlast them.

But that's not to say I hate the people.
I think you can count on them giving up.  The list of suspects is up in the billions. 

So......a month's supply of beer?
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
What I have learned from this thread is that Wilikon and like two other guys hate feminists and environmentalists. Everyone else loves them. 

If I did I would not have given them a great and beautiful platform such as this thread. Most of the posts here are direct quotes or even screen shots from feminists or environmentalists themselves. I do not hate them. At all. To the contrary...
 Cheesy Grin Cheesy

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/26/study_everyone_hates_environmentalists_and_feminists_partner/

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
What I have learned from this thread is that Wilikon and like two other guys hate feminists and environmentalists. Everyone else loves them. 
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Australian Feminist Writer: “Heterosexual Marriage Bigger Oppressor of Women Than The Burqa”…

http://weaselzippers.us/200042-australian-feminist-writer-heterosexual-marriage-bigger-oppressor-of-women-than-the-burqa/

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
Good news from Sweden!

The rabidly anti-male party, Feminist Initiative has failed to clear the 4% threshold in the Swedish parliamentary elections.  Grin They were hoping to play the king makers there. On the other hand, the right wing anti-immigration party Sweden Democrats more than doubled their votes to 13%.

I actually went what in my head a few times thinking this is a legitimate political party ^^
Then thought the men should have made a counter party to see how that goes hehe (anti-female party) Masculine Initiative Tongue

Anyways just thought I'd come by since I saw a sign up sheet for a radical feminist group today and only four people signed it in a building with thousands of people Tongue

You are all welcome here. Anytime  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217

I hope this loser moves to Stockholm and pays his "man tax" as proposed by the Feminist Initiative and its moonbat leader, Gudrun Schyman. I never understand why males support a rabidly anti-male party. But it might be the norm in Stockholm... which is famous for the "Stockholm syndrome"...  Grin

BTW.. there is a rumor that Pharrell Williams got his understanding of feminism from Ali G.  Grin

Feminism, Pharrell Williams style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhEkmACgB-Y
Feminism, Ali G style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3te0wbJZIE
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Good news from Sweden!

The rabidly anti-male party, Feminist Initiative has failed to clear the 4% threshold in the Swedish parliamentary elections.  Grin They were hoping to play the king makers there. On the other hand, the right wing anti-immigration party Sweden Democrats more than doubled their votes to 13%.

I actually went what in my head a few times thinking this is a legitimate political party ^^
Then thought the men should have made a counter party to see how that goes hehe (anti-female party) Masculine Initiative Tongue

Anyways just thought I'd come by since I saw a sign up sheet for a radical feminist group today and only four people signed it in a building with thousands of people Tongue
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
Good news from Sweden!

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/14/pharrell-williams-support-feminist-party-leader-sweden-gudrun-schyman

Grin

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
Good news from Sweden!

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
Well that study fails because I don't hate environmentalists/feminists.

So maybe not everyone, just those silly right winged misogynistic xenophobes known as conservatives.

You forgot "Gadsden flag waving KKK from the deep South racists! Go back to were you came from! You non 0bama lovers!"  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

You got everyone mixed up mate

I am sure I do  Grin

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

So maybe not everyone, just those silly right winged misogynistic xenophobes known as conservatives.

You forgot "Gadsden flag waving KKK from the deep South racists! Go back to were you came from! You non 0bama lovers!"  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

You got everyone mixed up mate
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

University Of Iowa Professors Dress As Robots To Protest “Sexist,” “Homophobic” Pink Locker Room…

You know the thing about professors at universities is that they think nobody will talk back to them because the kids have to suck up to them in the grading system.

A lot of them need to be told to shut the fuck up.

They are too comfortable in their cushy academic bubble. Pity them, because they are incapable of blabbering outside of it without being put in their place. They need mostly unearned tenure and leverage of academic career marker to express their impotence.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

University Of Iowa Professors Dress As Robots To Protest “Sexist,” “Homophobic” Pink Locker Room…

You know the thing about professors at universities is that they think nobody will talk back to them because the kids have to suck up to them in the grading system.

They need to keep talking. Otherwise I won't have enough materials to share in this thread...   Cheesy

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
The notion that a color can be sexist, is sexist.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

A University of Iowa (UI) professor is protesting the venerable football team’s “sexist” pink locker room by marching around in a robot costume Friday afternoon.

Kembrew McLeod, director of graduate studies at the university, organized Friday’s march in order to draw attention to criticism of the locker room as some students and faculty have deemed its pink paint job sexist. McLeod also says the color condones homophobia.

“This trend away from hypermasculinity in sports makes it all the more unfortunate that the University of Iowa still hosts visiting teams in pink locker rooms,” McLeod wrote in a recent editorial.

The “ Million Robot March” falls on the annual celebration which honors former Iowa football coach Hayden Fry, the winningest football coach at the university. In 1979, Fry had the visitor locker rooms painted pink as the calming nature of the color could “put [the] opponents in a passive mood,” according to his memoir.

http://campusreform.org/?ID=5866&utm_content=bufferf08f3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Pages:
Jump to: