Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 11. (Read 72543 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
why is the price of the sub falling rather than growing before the release of the public beta? I do not understand

I'm not a trader or anything, but to my mind :
- maybe the source code that they released is not so good. I mean, maybe experienced people went on the Github and were not satisfied of the work the team did.
- maybe people don't think that this beta release will be so huge

We can't really know why the market is going like this.
Maybe, there's nothing to understand...  Roll Eyes

The only way to regulate crypto is through psychological means and manipulation. That's why it's important for people to be aware of this fact and make a way to organize themselves rather than jump on any bandwagon that might be pumped.
F2b
Activity: 2095
Merit: 897
why is the price of the sub falling rather than growing before the release of the public beta? I do not understand

I'm not a trader or anything, but to my mind :
- maybe the source code that they released is not so good. I mean, maybe experienced people went on the Github and were not satisfied of the work the team did.
- maybe people don't think that this beta release will be so huge

We can't really know why the market is going like this.
Maybe, there's nothing to understand...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
when do you plan to organize a Q&A here on twitter? I mean it’s better than telegram, less chaos!!
F2b
the logo is very cool, better than other cryptos!!! I love red so... great work designers!!

Okay... but is it so important compared with the product/project itself?
(I agree with you, the logo is pretty cool, though)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
The "saviors" of internet just got hacked. When save internet  Grin

And you get blocked by them if you merely mention the incident.

https://imgur.com/a/sgk9VMj

Need I say more?

This is exactly the reason why I'm so skeptic about SUB and don't really know what to make of them anymore.

So their twitter account got hacked.
Then I don't know how they even hope to protect their sites once they are operational and people from countries with limited access to the internet start using it
F2b
If we run nodes now which has been released on Github, will we get real Substratum tokens or dummy
I think you will get nothing since it's just for testing.
Also, you are running the client but I'm not sure you can run a node (=server)... (?)
Activity: 211

Need I say more?

This is exactly the reason why I'm so skeptic about SUB and don't really know what to make of them anymore.
Activity: 406
If we run nodes now which has been released on Github, will we get real Substratum tokens or dummy
Activity: 15

Need I say more?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
That's perfect dip. I bought yesterday more, looking for 2.30$. Just double will be enough, but potential to be $1b in December is still existing. They need more really useful USE cases.

i`m really curious how long can they hold people around without a product Smiley or better to say, without a public product.

my estimation is
- that in march - April an alpha will be presented in a similar way as of December demo -  just images with maybe a different graphics  2-3$ (fast raise)
- 2 months "working" 1-2$ (drop)
- June - July  - "small public" beta with selected people that might be only friends or groupies ( +NDAs) 4-5$
- 2 months "testing the beta" (September)  5-7$
- 2 delayed months "working for a full public beta" (October-November) 3-5$
- 2 months "opening soon, we are there guys, no need for public beta we launch the stuff soon (going to December) 5-10$
- January 2019 - some developers leaving the boat - > full implosion - > without a product people realize there is no project and move to telegraph project  0.05$ - > 0$ 

save this post for later, i will be silent for next 3-6 months

the price is under my estimation - at 0.78 (compare to 2-3$)
we are in "selected alpha test" with friends or groupies.

i`ll be back just for fun in 3-4 more months

Unfortunately Substratum only needs very stable BTC without any volatility. Any bigger fluctuation upwards or downwards shakes off previous profit...
Activity: 462
I noticed that on the lineage for 2018 on the website their is no mention of the public beta is there any concrete info on this ?
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Has anything been worked out yet regarding how many substratum you get for running a node?
All in all Substratum has a vast amount of problems that they will fix in a decentralized web. I have invested in this idea because it will benefit me and solve massive problems we have in our current online web, it has a simple problem and solution thus making it valuable. It is not just another currency this is a legit business. Strap in your seat belts because this one is taking you to the moon.

The idea is really good and the problem you are talking about is upon us, but I haven't seen anything from SUB team that convinced me that they will be able to solve this and gives more freedom on net yet.I would be happy if I turn out to be dead wrong and they manage to deliver.
Activity: 44
A very good and interesting project, hope this project success and pay bounty hunter  
Activity: 196
All in all Substratum has a vast amount of problems that they will fix in a decentralized web. I have invested in this idea because it will benefit me and solve massive problems we have in our current online web, it has a simple problem and solution thus making it valuable. It is not just another currency this is a legit business. Strap in your seat belts because this one is taking you to the moon.
when people finally understand what Substratum is and how it works there will be no stopping us

Then please go ahead as I'm really not sure anymore and I'm not trying to be funny here...What is exactly Substratum about in the end?
Activity: 7
That's perfect dip. I bought yesterday more, looking for 2.30$. Just double will be enough, but potential to be $1b in December is still existing. They need more really useful USE cases.

i`m really curious how long can they hold people around without a product Smiley or better to say, without a public product.

my estimation is
- that in march - April an alpha will be presented in a similar way as of December demo -  just images with maybe a different graphics  2-3$ (fast raise)
- 2 months "working" 1-2$ (drop)
- June - July  - "small public" beta with selected people that might be only friends or groupies ( +NDAs) 4-5$
- 2 months "testing the beta" (September)  5-7$
- 2 delayed months "working for a full public beta" (October-November) 3-5$
- 2 months "opening soon, we are there guys, no need for public beta we launch the stuff soon (going to December) 5-10$
- January 2019 - some developers leaving the boat - > full implosion - > without a product people realize there is no project and move to telegraph project  0.05$ - > 0$ 

save this post for later, i will be silent for next 3-6 months

the price is under my estimation - at 0.78 (compare to 2-3$)
we are in "selected alpha test" with friends or groupies.

i`ll be back just for fun in 3-4 more months

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
when people finally understand what Substratum is and how it works there will be no stopping us
Pages:
Jump to: