Pages:
Author

Topic: Successful ICO Experiences - page 17. (Read 3339 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
November 20, 2017, 06:27:23 PM
I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.

Here's an interesting news article on Floyd Mayweather's endorsement of centra ICO. It covers some of the history of centra ICO as well as inconsistencies and lies centra have been caught in. Technically it is a success story. They have a lot of money and a celebrity endorsing them. Whether or not they'll ever deliver their product and follow through on their promises remains a question mark, however.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/technology/how-floyd-mayweather-helped-two-young-guys-from-miami-get-rich.html
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
November 20, 2017, 02:57:27 PM
I see many people asking for opinions about ICO investments, if they are good, profitable or not and I see many people replying it can be good or not, you must have knowledge to choose a legit ICO, to find out who are the developers...

But I would like to hear successful stories about people who invested in ICOs and made profit. Please, tell what ICOs you invested and how much profit you made, if you liked it and if you still look for this kind of investment.

You are contradicting your own statement man. I could tell you what ICOs me and my resourceful friend are looking at right now but, i strongly suggest you to search for it yourself. Get your own hands dirty. Be more resourceful. If you get used to this actions, then you will surely succeed in the crypto world. But if you always rely on others.you will most likely fail here. So take my advice and do the searching yourself. It ain't for anybody else but kust you. So always give your best with that.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
November 20, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

I have not yet invested in ICOs but i know a lot who are successful in investing in ICOs. Though scams couldnt be avoided at times but there really are real ICOs. I’ve also celebrities who are investing in ICOs. I think not all scams were meant to be scams, some are just nit successful so they dont continue and some devs ran aways with the money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 08, 2017, 12:44:52 PM

Pages:
Jump to: