Pages:
Author

Topic: Successful ICOs - page 3. (Read 1103 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 07:11:32 AM
I would single out such projects as ziliqa and ontology because they shot very hard in early 2018
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 07:07:17 AM
There are a lot of projects or ICO that has been successful, you can find them also in coinmarketcap where the list of all projects that are in exchanges and gained also a profit of it.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 07, 2018, 07:03:13 AM
Yes, exactly there are many ICO's once time they had struggling in their growth but now they are hugely successful. And one of them is Travelflex. It's a great project with a nice idea. And it's was my privileged that I had got that chance to work for them.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 06:46:46 AM
the projects that ICO reaches Hardcap are currently very few, reaching Softcap alone is very lucky, as well as if all have finished contributing to all parties delay. all projects are very frustrating at this time even though the project reached Hardcap

yeah, it's very disappointing. I really want to see products and not reached hardcaps
Activity: 476
November 06, 2018, 10:46:47 AM
I think that it is difficult to say how successful the project is. While the project does not have a working product, it cannot be called successful. In the current market, the price does not reflect the level of development of the projects.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 10:00:39 AM
the projects that ICO reaches Hardcap are currently very few, reaching Softcap alone is very lucky, as well as if all have finished contributing to all parties delay. all projects are very frustrating at this time even though the project reached Hardcap
November 06, 2018, 09:25:29 AM
You can still find a lot of good ICO projects. Just check the total funds raised during campaign, and the future plans of development this project.

The this is that I don't wanna read about their future plans. I want to see real already made projects
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 06, 2018, 08:34:47 AM
You can still find a lot of good ICO projects. Just check the total funds raised during campaign, and the future plans of development this project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
In my view right now I see MOBU project is good, perhaps BRAVO and Victorium also good project and trustful for invest. Arround, Remit has also good people

yes that right brother ,  i have read the whitepaper  Bravo is very promising project  and have strong comunity team , i have invest on BRAVO and i wish bravo will huge succses
I am also very interested in the Bravo project, which is very good in 2018. Also it made me interested in having a huge investor shark tank America
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
November 06, 2018, 08:18:28 AM
IOS Token was a very successful ICO where the ICO price was only 0.01 dollars but it went all the way till 0.06$ and a lot of people actually invested in that. It is also listed on almost every website.
Now, I am hoping a similar return from Fiiicoin since it is already trading above the ICO price and with other sales coming in future, it will only improve further.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
November 06, 2018, 08:11:18 AM
In my view right now I see MOBU project is good, perhaps BRAVO and Victorium also good project and trustful for invest. Arround, Remit has also good people

yes that right brother ,  i have read the whitepaper  Bravo is very promising project  and have strong comunity team , i have invest on BRAVO and i wish bravo will huge succses
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
November 06, 2018, 07:50:25 AM
I think EOS is one of those coins to have a successful ICO launch. The ICO sold about $196,874,404 according to ICO drops. Today, EOS already main net a couple of months and already have block chain of their own and still creating more development on the platform.

yeah, eos is pretty promising. even crypto cuties now are on eos too
i just love and trust ETH ICOs

I like both EOS and ETH. EOS seems to be more technological but ETH proved its reliability. I think in next year we will see the leader in this field.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 07:41:47 AM
I think EOS is one of those coins to have a successful ICO launch. The ICO sold about $196,874,404 according to ICO drops. Today, EOS already main net a couple of months and already have block chain of their own and still creating more development on the platform.

i just love and trust ETH ICOs
November 06, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

Activity: 593
November 03, 2018, 10:09:42 PM
I’ve been searching around this forum for a while and see a lot of ANN threads here. But I’m very interested what ICOs and projects really achieved great results. Saying "successful" I don't mean these projects that just going to launch ICO. I mean projects that have already collected money and released product.

For example, this blockchain game. They collected good money and now it’s one of the most popular blockchain game. Here you can read an interview with it’s developer https://gameunculus.io/blog/96 (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement)  

And what projects do you know?

There are so many ICO projects now, and if you want to be truly successful, the team's workload is very large.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 03, 2018, 01:03:34 PM
I’ve been searching around this forum for a while and see a lot of ANN threads here. But I’m very interested what ICOs and projects really achieved great results. Saying "successful" I don't mean these projects that just going to launch ICO. I mean projects that have already collected money and released product.

For example, this blockchain game. They collected good money and now it’s one of the most popular blockchain game. Here you can read an interview with it’s developer https://gameunculus.io/blog/96 (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement)  

And what projects do you know?

Identifying a successful project is not as easy as it may seem since the conditions that you are giving are not enough, the developers could just release a buggy product and in theory they will fulfill the conditions that you specified, some others will define success if they made money with a coin but that is not enough either since there are many coins that skyrocket and are scams.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
There are many good ICOs but mostly all of them fall in price after listing on exchanes. I think that we need to wait until the next bullrun. The most profitable ICO for me was 0x but it was long ago.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
November 03, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
Now it is very difficult to choose a successful ICO, so that he could then collect the necessary money for this. ICO can be really successful, but due to the small course of the ether, the campaign can not collect even the software soft cup. Therefore, it’s better to participate as much as possible in ICO
Activity: 714
November 03, 2018, 09:57:36 AM
There were a lot of great ICOs that reached amazing goals! And today, there are also tons of amazing projects. We just need to be more selective with ICOs that we are participating in. Maybe it would help to protect us from scam.

I wish there will be more good projects. I really wait for good projects
Recently I saw Krypital having a pretty ICO that was Eloncity, have you heard about it before? In the per-sale they raised 25m $ and the hardcap was 33m $. At the end of November, public sale will take place and I am confident that they will reach a hardcap soon
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
November 03, 2018, 09:46:58 AM
Unfortunately, I see a very depressing picture. Today there are quite good ICO, but they just don’t collect money! And in 2017, each fucking scam collected millions!
Pages:
Jump to: