Pages:
Author

Topic: Successful ICOs - page 5. (Read 1103 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13
November 02, 2018, 08:01:53 AM
well it's 2k18 and I've expected to see a lot of good products. but none of them

I think that this is about the whole market situation. After the decreasing of good alt coins the ICO´s have also the same pattern and after listing on exchange they decrease.

but I really want to see good products! as everyone promised
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 02, 2018, 06:41:26 AM
well it's 2k18 and I've expected to see a lot of good products. but none of them

I think that this is about the whole market situation. After the decreasing of good alt coins the ICO´s have also the same pattern and after listing on exchange they decrease.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 06:36:24 AM
November 01, 2018, 02:29:04 PM
One of the successful ICOs I know is electroneum. It reached hardcap and is still above ICO price now. It is included in the top 100 crypto in CMC and most of all, the team is very credible and hardworking. There are some other hardcap ICOs that failed to deliver their promise like INS.

what about their product?
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 01, 2018, 11:41:54 AM
No matter if you're trying to promote this blog or not. Thank you for sharing. I'm also very interested in blockchain game and this blog is what I need to know about blockchain games available on the internet at the moment. Beside, website interface is very great, I love it.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
November 01, 2018, 11:38:51 AM
One of the successful ICOs I know is electroneum. It reached hardcap and is still above ICO price now. It is included in the top 100 crypto in CMC and most of all, the team is very credible and hardworking. There are some other hardcap ICOs that failed to deliver their promise like INS.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
November 01, 2018, 11:38:43 AM
The most successful ICO's this year have been the ICO's for exchanges. Just found this one and it looks really impressive. https://contest.t.exchange/ !
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 11:32:06 AM
btw I like this tread because I don'r see any good products after many ICOs
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
This is not a small task to check for successful ones.. as I think it is the long run and how the team is going to deliver on their roadmap could make ALL the difference. But I see great potential in ARROUND ico. This targeting the augmented reality and blockchain tech..

it is really difficult to find a good ICO now, to be honest. I don't believe in this market anymore

If you do not believe in this market, why are you here? And why are you worrying about ICO success or failure? If you have lost your faith then you should leave it and do another job. Market is so bad and it makes so many people nervous and anxious
November 01, 2018, 09:14:26 AM
Success of an ICO is seen from the final results or very large income, how can this happen? We can see from the way the team works in an ICO that must be responsible, diligent, smart, people who are in the team must have expertise in their fields and most importantly can develop an ICO in Successful.

I do really want to see results. I believe it's time
November 01, 2018, 06:22:26 AM
Success of an ICO is seen from the final results or very large income, how can this happen? We can see from the way the team works in an ICO that must be responsible, diligent, smart, people who are in the team must have expertise in their fields and most importantly can develop an ICO in Successful.
November 01, 2018, 06:15:50 AM
This is not a small task to check for successful ones.. as I think it is the long run and how the team is going to deliver on their roadmap could make ALL the difference. But I see great potential in ARROUND ico. This targeting the augmented reality and blockchain tech..

it is really difficult to find a good ICO now, to be honest. I don't believe in this market anymore
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
November 01, 2018, 05:43:08 AM
Smile,  there are lots of successful icos out there, I won't mention. When project is having a good team and huge prospects, trust me it would be successful no doubt.  Mind you, the usefulness of the project is really important
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 01, 2018, 05:35:12 AM
Activity: 770
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
October 31, 2018, 09:07:34 PM
Many of the ICO's for exchanges have been very successful not only from a product release standpoint but also from the perspective of providing a very good return to investors. A lot of ICO's from last year were about building the tools to later create interesting applications, those ones are continuing to develope and we see them releasing products on a regular basis. The ones that have struggled are the non exchange applications who have had a hard time creating products that people want to interact with because the underlying infrastructure was just not there to create really dynamic applications.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
October 31, 2018, 07:54:51 PM
Some have already released their products but the sad thing is that nobody's using them. I have seen hundreds of crowdsales, loads of products but the majority of them are trying to solve non-existing problems. There is no user base, just token holders.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 05:30:08 PM
Today it is a huge rarity. and the fact is that when you invest funds into a project or if you participate in the company’s bounty of this project, we cannot know in advance whether the project will be successful and promising.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
October 31, 2018, 05:25:53 PM
I’ve been searching around this forum for a while and see a lot of ANN threads here. But I’m very interested what ICOs and projects really achieved great results. Saying "successful" I don't mean these projects that just going to launch ICO. I mean projects that have already collected money and released product.

For example, this blockchain game. They collected good money and now it’s one of the most popular blockchain game. Here you can read an interview with it’s developer https://gameunculus.io/blog/96 (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement)  

And what projects do you know?

Is these types of project looks successful to you? I haven't even heard about this stuff about WAR field. There are lots of projects succeed and you can normally or just based on your eyesight which ones do able to stand out.

Just open coinmarketcap and check for succesfull icos. It is the easiest way to see which one is ended good. First 200 should be enough.
Top 50 would be more realistic on this case.
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
View ICOs is successful but i will mention one i participated XLM is a good coin , xlm price hasn't fall below ICO price this time of dip market XLM price is stable , xlm have product ,
Activity: 1064
October 31, 2018, 05:04:12 PM
I can testify to eos. Eos raised a lot of fund and they have delivery largest part of what the team promised part of it launch of eos mainnet many of 2017 are failing miserably, eos has proved to they mean business.
Pages:
Jump to: