Pages:
Author

Topic: Successful ICOs - page 6. (Read 1103 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
October 31, 2018, 04:44:28 PM
If we realize that there have been hundreds of projects circulating that have achieved their goals (success), maybe that's what you mean. But it will make us even more confused when we want to choose. Maybe you should also look at Marketcap, there are many choices. Please try.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
October 31, 2018, 04:24:12 PM
I do not understand the meaning of the phrase "successful project." You say that a "successful project" is one that was able to collect the required amount of money and launched its product. I will be very happy if you tell me the projects that are now completely followed up on what was indicated in the white paper, which is fully functioning and is used by many people.

I don't mean projects that are able to collect the needed amount of money. I mean projects that already did it. So the same as you bro, I want to know it too
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 03:41:59 PM
In my view right now I see MOBU project is good, perhaps BRAVO and Victorium also good project and trustful for invest. Arround, Remit has also good people
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 04:14:25 PM
Nowadays is too hard to find the really good ICO project. Most of them are just trying to make money on us.
Do you know some ICO which we can believe?       
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
October 31, 2018, 03:32:00 PM
it seems you forgot about ETH ? because they did an IPO aka ICO a while ago and it can be considered as one of the most successful ICOs/IPOs project.
well, not only ETH there are ton of projects that can be considered as one either.
like NEO,Stratis,Waves,NANO,BNB and others.
if we breakdown it one by one, i am afraid it will take a lot of time to finish it. let's make it simpler, what kind of project that you are looking for ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
October 31, 2018, 03:26:28 PM
I do not understand the meaning of the phrase "successful project." You say that a "successful project" is one that was able to collect the required amount of money and launched its product. I will be very happy if you tell me the projects that are now completely followed up on what was indicated in the white paper, which is fully functioning and is used by many people.
October 31, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
lol, such a stupid advertising of ico.
mate, there are tons (hundreds and thousands) of successful ico projects, so this is not the only one.

I mean finished ICOs, guys. Who already collected and launched products
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
October 31, 2018, 02:40:34 PM
Just open coinmarketcap and check for succesfull icos. It is the easiest way to see which one is ended good. First 200 should be enough.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 02:37:32 PM
lol, such a stupid advertising of ico.
mate, there are tons (hundreds and thousands) of successful ico projects, so this is not the only one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 02:29:40 PM
not just games can have success on ICO field. I believe projects with real existing products can be successful too
October 31, 2018, 02:21:36 PM
yes, games have promising icos, like crypto kitties

you are right, crypto kitties is a good example
October 31, 2018, 02:21:06 PM
This board is meant for discussions related to bitcoin.
Your thread is more suited for altcoin discussion as it is about ICOs and alts.
You can move it using the option at the bottom left.

sure. already moved
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 02:18:38 PM
yes, games have promising icos, like crypto kitties
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 31, 2018, 02:17:10 PM
This board is meant for discussions related to bitcoin.
Your thread is more suited for altcoin discussion as it is about ICOs and alts.
You can move it using the option at the bottom left.

Edit: Now you've moved it.
There are a lot of ICOs which were resounding successes.
I like to weigh more the successes after the ICO and funds raised. How does the team plan and execute going forward.
One of my best ICOs for 2018 would be Countinghouse (CHT). Not so much was raised during the ICO, but the team were forward thinking and the project is flying high and getting lots of attention now.
October 31, 2018, 02:11:52 PM
I’ve been searching around this forum for a while and see a lot of ANN threads here. But I’m very interested what ICOs and projects really achieved great results. Saying "successful" I don't mean these projects that just going to launch ICO. I mean projects that have already collected money and released product.

For example, this blockchain game. They collected good money and now it’s one of the most popular blockchain game. Here you can read an interview with it’s developer https://gameunculus.io/blog/96 (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement)  

And what projects do you know?
Pages:
Jump to: