Pages:
Author

Topic: @suchmoon could you provide info on this - page 3. (Read 3333 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 6424
be constructive or S.T.F.U
extra bonus if you can post my kids and the dog too.

The dog is going to be the most difficult part.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
You seem to have some mental crackdown ?
First you claim on orginal thread that its not your info.After that you start attacking me and quickseller for posting your personal info even we didn't since i only posted a postal code .Now you claim again its not your personal info......

However that was not my question.My question was do i have your permission since i never broke any forum rules and i need your permission to post it.
If you are sure its not you on that picture i guess you have no issues giving me here permission so i can add that picture to that thread so people can judge themself.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Go to the Investigations board and post it there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=227.0

Make sure to add pictures of my house, extra bonus if you can post my kids and the dog too. There is literally nothing I can do to stop you, only hope that you're actually dumb enough to do it. Make my day, asshole.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
It is time to drop this and/or any other threads.
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
As a healthcare professional, please PM me your method of diagnosing both physical and mental health issues based only on a picture. I'll offer you a 30% cut once I've completely dominated the entire global healthcare market.

Once you send me your legal papers calling yourself a healthcare professional i will forward you my diagnosis method.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
when seeing her picture you could instantly see she has a mental ilness by her look.
Just have a look at suchmoons picture and you will instantly see that she isn't very healthy.
As a healthcare professional, please PM me your method of diagnosing both physical and mental health issues based only on a picture. I'll offer you a 30% cut once I've completely dominated the entire global healthcare market.
Am i allowed to post that picture here so everyone can judge themself ?

NFI what picture you're talking about and why you're asking.

Why don't you ask for permission of the person whose picture you're going to post because sure as shit that ain't me. But I do like your insistence on proving time and time again that my feedback for you was very much on point. You're a fucking lunatic and no one should engage in any deals with you. Seeing what you're doing here it's not hard to imagine the damage you'd be able to inflict with someone's real info.

You seem to have some mental crackdown ?
First you claim on orginal thread that its not your info.After that you start attacking me and quickseller for posting your personal info even we didn't since i only posted a postal code .Now you claim again its not your personal info......

However that was not my question.My question was do i have your permission since i never broke any forum rules and i need your permission to post it.
If you are sure its not you on that picture i guess you have no issues giving me here permission so i can add that picture to that thread so people can judge themself.
legendary
Am i allowed to post that picture here so everyone can judge themself ?

NFI what picture you're talking about and why you're asking.

Why don't you ask for permission of the person whose picture you're going to post because sure as shit that ain't me. But I do like your insistence on proving time and time again that my feedback for you was very much on point. You're a fucking lunatic and no one should engage in any deals with you. Seeing what you're doing here it's not hard to imagine the damage you'd be able to inflict with someone's real info.
Just have a look at suchmoons picture and you will instantly see that she isn't very healthy.

Are you talking about the cuts on the ears? I can assure you that's quite normal for Experiment 626. I'm also having some doubts about your medical qualifications and your ability to diagnose by pictures.

We watched that picture closly and everyone agreed based on that face and body posture (including clothing) .Clearly a keyboard warrior and not much lady like.

"Everyone" in your imaginary doctor's office? That sounds serious. Just tell me how much time do I have left to live. Couple of months at least?

Am i allowed to post that picture here so everyone can judge themself and provide answers to your question ?
legendary

Are you talking about the cuts on the ears? I can assure you that's quite normal for Experiment 626. I'm also having some doubts about your medical qualifications and your ability to diagnose by pictures.

We watched that picture closly and everyone agreed based on that face and body posture (including clothing) .Clearly a keyboard warrior and not much lady like.

"Everyone" in your imaginary doctor's office? That sounds serious. Just tell me how much time do I have left to live. Couple of months at least?

Last PM from sender
legendary

I highly belive suchmoon stole the mining equipment based on the past experience i had with her

Am sorry can't help you.
Only suchmoon can remove the red tagg and i doubt she will change anything even if i proof i'm not you.
She is clearly a psycho and when seeing her picture you could instantly see she has a mental ilness by her look.

She also tagged me with false claims that people shouldn't make any deals with me even she can't show a single person i cheated or who complained about me about a trade.
She is very quickly in destroying businesses which the screenshot proofs.I got another PM where the guy said he got red tagged by a buddy of suchmoon.

Since she seems mental ill and tries hard to defend her main income (based on the poor house she is living in and spent amount of time on this forum) i can't do much for you buddy.
Even if you were an alt of me (which you are not) what would be the reason tagging you ?
I got tagged because i tried 2 years ago to buy an account where rules clearly stated that its not against the rules and where i asked a mod for permission.
I raised my voice against the red tagg and they tried to destroy my account.But still where did i ever cheated anyone that they keep harrassing people tagging them claiming its my alt.
Even if it is my alt i have never cheated anyone that would justify to destroy ito-marketings business.

It just shows what a bunch of crooks they are destroying peoples businesses giving shit if you are an alt or not.
Funny they didn't started attacking Quickseller again as i got also tagged to be an alt of Quickseller.

Like i said buddy am sorry but i can't do much.I will just expose them and maybe add public informationon of them to make them accountable to people they cheat on.

All i can say if they destroy your legit business here you will be forced to look for alternative roots which are maybe against the consensus but thats the result of their abusive tagging so nobody can blame you about that.

Am sorry i can't help you more.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
February 17, 2019, 03:21:21 AM
I have no friends who are keyboard warriors.

FTFY
You really don’t belong here.. in this thread.. IJS
Activity: 38
Merit: 21
February 14, 2019, 05:33:21 PM

FTFY
February 14, 2019, 05:21:52 PM
I know who volodia is
Who is it ?

Is this where we bond and start our beautiful friendship and share secrets?

Not happening, sorry.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
February 14, 2019, 11:46:12 AM
blah blah
Proof of lauda lying or proof of Huge Black Woman aka the pharmacist (he confesses )  those are proven cases..

blah blah

Jeezus Christ dude!
Ya know I got no skin in this farcical whine fest against suchmoon, but here's my observation from  
reading all your various juvenile whinings about trust lists or wtf they are and all your other
obsessive screeds that endlessly repeat  the same fucking thing about lauda lying and HBW Pharmacist shit or some such thing
that seem to pollute every other thread in meta.
 Let it go ffs.
 Hey, here's an idea. Go post about bitcoin somewhere . After all this is bitcointalk yeah?

And anyone who has a by-line that reads "BLAH BLAH BLAH... SCUMBAGS BLAH BLAH in all caps
is very telling about ones character....

You and Thule have to be the the biggest asshats on these boards but that's just my opinion,
though I'm quite sure I'm not the only one around here who thinks this.

just sayin....

All I heard was bla bla bla

Truth regarding wrongdoing and untrustworthy deeds by persons in trust position does not = juvenile whining?  neither is it shit.

I could not give 1 shit regarding your opinion nor all the other scum bags supporting persons proven of untrustworthy behaviour.

It actually pleases me that you find it annoying. Good.

I think someone trying to sweep wrong doing under the headings of shit, whining etc is far more telling regarding someones character.

Please don't post more net negative junk. All I see is a nobody that I never heard of slobbering and ass kissing up to a bunch of untrustworthy scum.

I've seen you brown nosing suchmoon a few times already. Try to make it less obvious it's quite revolting and you look pathetic.

"oh suchmoon starts a topic in rep" ...you know this will be great....  LOL what a gimp.

@Veleor

well we have gone from proof to unlikely and too much of a coincidence.... these are not really the same as proof.

legendary
February 14, 2019, 09:47:22 AM
I know who volodia is
Who is it ?

Is this where we bond and start our beautiful friendship and share secrets?

Not happening, sorry.
February 14, 2019, 03:34:06 AM
If admins will want to check the profile volodia2 who probably has sent PM to Thule, then they also can check the linked account volodia.

Very interresting find ,thank you

I know who volodia is
Who is it ?
legendary
February 13, 2019, 08:59:10 PM

You might be actually the only one because everyone else has CH on ignore Grin
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
February 13, 2019, 08:49:07 PM
blah blah
Proof of lauda lying or proof of Huge Black Woman aka the pharmacist (he confesses )  those are proven cases..

blah blah

Jeezus Christ dude!
Ya know I got no skin in this farcical whine fest against suchmoon, but here's my observation from  
reading all your various juvenile whinings about trust lists or wtf they are and all your other
obsessive screeds that endlessly repeat  the same fucking thing about lauda lying and HBW Pharmacist shit or some such thing
that seem to pollute every other thread in meta.
 Let it go ffs.
 Hey, here's an idea. Go post about bitcoin somewhere . After all this is bitcointalk yeah?

And anyone who has a by-line that reads "BLAH BLAH BLAH... SCUMBAGS BLAH BLAH in all caps
is very telling about ones character....

You and Thule have to be the the biggest asshats on these boards but that's just my opinion,

just sayin....
Pages:
Jump to: