Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 25. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 12:13:09 PM
Are you really looking for a good project? Well then I think that you guess what I'm going to talk about, I think that you need to devote time to such a wonderful project as MFChain, because it's really very cool.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
It depends on the condition each ICO has. Do not you think your amount is too little to invest? Anyway I would choose bitcoin or Ethereum. Good luck for you!
Activity: 64
May 18, 2018, 12:10:53 PM
In my experience, better invest in  Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are showing really positive signs for continued growth. I have tried participating in ICOs and most of them absolutely decrease in price as soon as it gets launched.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 12:08:33 PM
I think it's better to invest bitcoin because its good value or fluctuate, profitable and can make long-term. Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
May 18, 2018, 06:30:58 AM
I can advise a promising project that solves the problem of password protection Remme (https://remme.io/). In my opinion, investing in it will bring benefits.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 18, 2018, 06:15:50 AM
Not sure which ICO is best now to invest in. there are just way too many to pick from which makes it hard for someone to pick for themselves and picking for someone else is just risky business. It is your coin and with your bitcoin, if you do not want to end up wasting it, then you should search for ICOs yourself and do your own research about the coin and make your own decision
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 10:09:24 AM
If you are really looking for a project that would have very good prospects for the future, then maybe I can tell you, I like the GREENISHCOIN project, take the time to study it seems to me that the project will have a very good future.
Activity: 81
May 17, 2018, 10:06:23 AM
Do a ton of research first, even if the suggestions here look good. Also, try to buy in at the Pre-ICO stage and then sell during and after the ICO stage.
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 07:50:27 AM
At the moment, Spotcoin would be a great choice. The project is involved with liquidity through FIAT pairs, retail payments wallet to provide fast, low-cost, and secure point of sale transactions and even has its own mining set up.

Its based on NEO and plans to pay out 51% of its profit to holders in the form of GAS. This is a real selling point for me.

check it out here https://spotcoin.com/
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 17, 2018, 07:43:02 AM
it's just a suggestion:
Invest few dollars (different payments possible) in my ERC20 token WSPU2...end of ICO middle June.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
May 17, 2018, 07:40:27 AM
The SprintX ICO is looking pretty good right now and there is a lot of prospects and potential for the project and I believe that it will do good. I would advise you to do your own research into the SprintX ICO too before investing but I assure you that you will not be disappointed with what you find regarding the project and it would even convince you the more to invest into it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 06:28:01 AM
Cindicator and stash are two good icons that I can advise. But do not forget that sometimes good projects are not very good.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 05:16:18 AM
The project potential of the ICOS market is huge. This is where you can make money. For example, if you invest in a strong ICOS, you need to check whether it is real or scam.
Activity: 61
May 16, 2018, 05:14:53 AM
Its better for you to find out by your self because its your own money and I will suggest that you make your own decision, but you can hear to others opinion. It is more experiencing than just hear from others.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 06:06:06 PM
Its much better if you pick ico a ico with your own observation and not depending in anybody there are many promising ico now that managed by legit bounty managers here in forum also check the legalities of the ico to not lose huge money. This is the right time to invest while market is still not yet recovered.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 15, 2018, 05:57:14 PM
I never had spent even a penny in initial coins offerings and i would never think about doing that.Not because of the risk or something else, but i really find it incomfortable to invest money in an early phase of a project so i couldn't offer you a suggestion.
Activity: 140
May 15, 2018, 05:19:34 PM
My icos for may 2018 will be nex, atonomi and quarkchain. They all are long term investments.
Activity: 211
May 15, 2018, 05:00:28 PM
There are many ICO, I think a lot of people were claiming that ico is good but you want to invest in ico the choice is yours.
Activity: 23
May 15, 2018, 04:23:04 PM
There are many ICO now, I have many suggestion but it is much better if you will found best ICO by your own research, it is the best because in the future, no one will be blamed if the ICO suggested by other person will not success. Look for ICO that have legit team, the best technology, low hard cap/soft cap. Keep researching.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
I think it's better to invest Bitcoin because its good value or fluctuate, profitable and can make long-term. And you can also invest in ETH because it promises to date rather than follow the unambiguous Ico clarity. It might be better if you make a percentage of investment in ICO.

Pages:
Jump to: