Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggestions for Long-Term Investment - page 14. (Read 2580 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
July 14, 2021, 10:32:43 AM
According to the present market scenario, several good currencies, such as XRP, TRX, and others, are decreasing due to various causes.I recommend investing at least $10,000 in XRP, TRX, and other similar currencies, since these coins will soon yield a significant profit margin.

That's the dumb investment advice I heard in the last 6 months. Bitcoin is the best bet if you are looking for a high market cap crypto, for 100x or 50x go for a coin with less than a $1M market cap!
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
July 14, 2021, 10:28:36 AM
I think it's your choice to invest more and it means that the two coins are $5,000 each to invest have you done your research and where do you know the margin will make significant money? this is big money invested if you fail in that talk it will be difficult to recover it.

I know everyone has their own portfolio in their bag but I don't think it's just two coins that you rely on, there are still many coins that are more worthy than XRP and TRX.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
July 14, 2021, 09:50:18 AM
"Good currencies"
"XRP and TRX"

Pick one. Both really shouldn't be in the same sentence.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
July 14, 2021, 09:13:37 AM
Do your own research and don't just rely on only one article that said that the prices of the said coins will be good. Do your own research on each coin and also, how do you know that this coin will yield a good profit margin, what's the basis for that, what's your evidence? There should be an evidence right?
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
July 14, 2021, 09:04:26 AM
According to the present market scenario, several good currencies, such as XRP, TRX, and others, are decreasing due to various causes.I recommend investing at least $10,000 in XRP, TRX, and other similar currencies, since these coins will soon yield a significant profit margin.
Pages:
Jump to: