Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggestions to prevent scammers launch new shitcoins - page 5. (Read 4797 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
First of all: newbie accounts created only to start a coin should be banned, unless they are known alt of a trusted member.

Beyond that, I think no rules should be enforced, only we educate people for them to know the risks they are taking(scams - alt accounts - etc), and make maybe a group of experienced users to review the coins. As long the group didn't get corrupted, it will be worth.

First of all: newbie accounts created only to start a coin should be banned, unless they are known alt of a trusted member.

I like that idea! +1
legendary
Activity: 1120

Beyond that, I think no rules should be enforced, only we educate people for them to know the risks they are taking(scams - alt accounts - etc), and make maybe a group of experienced users to review the coins. As long the group didn't get corrupted, it will be worth.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
well tbh you can not prevent it, they will launch no matter what the scam coins, and some might even be legit who have a new account, you can not say that for sure, the other thing is people need to see if it is a scam or not they need to do their research and also to keep track and be up to date with the coins they invest in.

in my opinion all those coins will be co-existing even if some or in these days many are short lived, if you think about it you can compare it with a car. there are so many brands. ok maybe not such a good example. lol maybe it is better to compare it with linux distributions, there are so many out there.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
my talking "offensive" as you characterized it is to get you all to wake up..

sorry but naive noobs show up here and post the same damn topics non stop forever

your not going to get a collection of possible solutions OP
i told you what the answer was and i am right.

it has to do with noobs showing up here waaaaaaaay late and learning JUST NOW things are corrupt..
well some of us have been telling you NON stop 24/7 and what you guys did was scream ban the FUD'er
to protect your bag holding garbage..

don't be sorry for thinking this topic has been made over and over but realize some of you are naive
and i say that because i read the replies here.. all noobs spouting off.
the older guys here now full well what is going on.
and notice how none of them spoke up ?
hence why i said what i said !

and sorry but noobs don't count for anything.. you guys are of no value to the altcoin scene.
making naive suggestions is laughable..
suggesting Exchanges do a better job adding coins ?
really ? LOL
They know what the fuck their doing.
for the last year i have debated this exact problem with head Cryptsy staff and their defense is "USER DEMAND"
so uhhh go for it.. suggest things all your want to exchanges and let's see how well they listen to Junior members on yet another one of these topics
the older guys know will be gone in an hour..

next you guys here are going to start thinking of ways to protect the innocent people being tricked into scam coins LOL

Pro Tip:
They already now.

They have all told me for ages "in defense" they get on ANY coin because they make $$$ off of them.
So they are RIGHT NOW sitting at their computers reading this topic and laughing.. guaranteed.
most guys in the altcoin scene can tell if a coin is legit or not.. they don't care though if they can make money off them.
and we can tell it's the majority doing this not by my experience of these guys trying to defend their behavior and admitting to me
but by watching how the scene has been dying off.

my offensive tone is to get you guys to grow a pair.. if what i said on my last comment bothers you too much ?
maybe some for the Tweens from Sunday school should find some other way to make money ?
Because the cloners / scammers here are quiet but they are cut-throat and will stop at NOTHING to drain you dry.
THEN are you gonna get out raged ?
ya.. make sure to be polite with the guys robbing you LOL

Ya start a separate topic to discuss how outraged you are at scam coins lol
or...
go to the ANN topics and speak up for crying out loud.. but do it politely of course  Roll Eyes

pussies lose their money.. don't be low hanging fruit noobs LOL

To be honest is your opinion with no value. There is a second generation of investors that you are calling newbies with no value. If the crypto scene is so corrupt, people like you with 4 stars in their profile are the main responsibles, don t forget that. You are nothing, you are less than nothing. So you can laugh right now but we ll see who will be the last one to laugh at the end
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
my talking "offensive" as you characterized it is to get you all to wake up..

sorry but naive noobs show up here and post the same damn topics non stop forever

your not going to get a collection of possible solutions OP
i told you what the answer was and i am right.

it has to do with noobs showing up here waaaaaaaay late and learning JUST NOW things are corrupt..
well some of us have been telling you NON stop 24/7 and what you guys did was scream ban the FUD'er
to protect your bag holding garbage..

don't be sorry for thinking this topic has been made over and over but realize some of you are naive
and i say that because i read the replies here.. all noobs spouting off.
the older guys here now full well what is going on.
and notice how none of them spoke up ?
hence why i said what i said !

and sorry but noobs don't count for anything.. you guys are of no value to the altcoin scene.
making naive suggestions is laughable..
suggesting Exchanges do a better job adding coins ?
really ? LOL
They know what the fuck their doing.
for the last year i have debated this exact problem with head Cryptsy staff and their defense is "USER DEMAND"
so uhhh go for it.. suggest things all your want to exchanges and let's see how well they listen to Junior members on yet another one of these topics
the older guys know will be gone in an hour..

next you guys here are going to start thinking of ways to protect the innocent people being tricked into scam coins LOL

Pro Tip:
They already now.

They have all told me for ages "in defense" they get on ANY coin because they make $$$ off of them.
So they are RIGHT NOW sitting at their computers reading this topic and laughing.. guaranteed.
most guys in the altcoin scene can tell if a coin is legit or not.. they don't care though if they can make money off them.
and we can tell it's the majority doing this not by my experience of these guys trying to defend their behavior and admitting to me
but by watching how the scene has been dying off.

my offensive tone is to get you guys to grow a pair.. if what i said on my last comment bothers you too much ?
maybe some for the Tweens from Sunday school should find some other way to make money ?
Because the cloners / scammers here are quiet but they are cut-throat and will stop at NOTHING to drain you dry.
THEN are you gonna get out raged ?
ya.. make sure to be polite with the guys robbing you LOL

Ya start a separate topic to discuss how outraged you are at scam coins lol
or...
go to the ANN topics and speak up for crying out loud.. but do it politely of course  Roll Eyes

pussies lose their money.. don't be low hanging fruit noobs LOL
If this system means decentralization, then guys we have to admit that it is FAILED. But I don't think so. Decentralization has to start yet. It will begin when we ll make a bit of general cleaning and those who don't agree with this are simply SCAMMERS
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Problem is that it's going to de difficult to stop people exercising their right, as free agents, to do whatever the fuck they like, including launching scamcoins.
Crypto was intended to bring us freedom from regulation, not just add more rules.

Having said that, the OP (and Spoetnik) have a legitimate point.

My suggestion would be that we flip the issue: don't try to kill/ban/prevent scamcoins, but instead encourage real effort to create genuine value in crypto.

So: how to do this?
The only vague idea I can come up with would be the creation of a 'Crypto Association/Foundation/Group':
Representatives from the top 20 cryptos come together, establish a voluntary code of practice, and then create an approved list of crypto's that are *probably* not scams, to give newbies a guide as to what is worth investing in.

If the stream of newbie investors with money to burn can be diverted into relatively legitimate cryptos, the rewards for scamming will be reduced and hopefully we'll see less dodgy shit around here.

And: a 'Crypto Association/Whatever' could also be used to promote the interests of crypto in general, for example by publicity campaigns aimed at the mainstream investor or businesses.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
in my opnion,i think most people they don't care about scame or not,they just care money,so let thoess people buy shitcoins!

If I may ask, haven't you lost any money because of scammer devs at all?

I lost money in pure scams too but i took some lesson.
Most of all fails is GREED just call it correctly...  - we have invested in most shitcoins because of greed...

After some time shit coin will have to die or try harder to live...
We will see how it will go over time.
Only time will shows winners but MANY coins till die over time.

About Big IPOs - Mastercoin was pumped to 90m market cap today is 3m...
Same can be with Etherum,Maidsafe,Bitshares...
There is no perfect solution just buy people smart and live with that coin can drop value over time.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I think that to convince every member about the necessity of basic rules is a waste of time. There are a lot of sockpuppets that will remain sockpuppets forever and also there are a lot of pseudo " defensor" of a decentralized system about which they doesn't know what are talking about. Again, if someone try to defend the current corrupt system is just because he s gaining with it. To introduce basic rules doesn't prevent to spread Fud, to manipulate the market, exc exc... Devs already have a lot of power if you think that every announcement ogf them can decide if a coin goes up or down. To create a new altcoin community with basic rules has nothing to do with centralization. WHO TALKS ABOUT CENTRALIZATION NEEDS AN ALIBI BECAUSE HE'S SIMPLY ONE OF THE SEVERAL SCAMMER DEVS THAT ARE RUINING THIS FORUM. SCAMMER SCAMMER AND SCAMMER AGAIN.
We can create a new altcoin community not with all the members but with a large number of them.
when there will be the first coin with an escrowed premine you ll see the moon, that's sure. Then, you ll change your miserable opinion about it
yeah, agree with you, it's better if this forum can set up some rules to prevent these shit devs and sockpuppets
I think that to convince every member about the necessity of basic rules is a waste of time. There are a lot of sockpuppets that will remain sockpuppets forever and also there are a lot of pseudo " defensor" of a decentralized system about which they doesn't know what are talking about. Again, if someone try to defend the current corrupt system is just because he s gaining with it. To introduce basic rules doesn't prevent to spread Fud, to manipulate the market, exc exc... Devs already have a lot of power if you think that every announcement of them can decide if a coin goes up or down. To create a new altcoin community with basic rules has nothing to do with centralization. WHO TALKS ABOUT CENTRALIZATION NEEDS AN ALIBI BECAUSE HE'S SIMPLY ONE OF THE SEVERAL SCAMMER DEVS THAT ARE RUINING THIS FORUM. SCAMMER SCAMMER AND SCAMMER AGAIN.
We can create a new altcoin community not with all the members but with a large number of them.
when there will be the first coin with an escrowed premine you ll see the moon, that's sure. Then, you ll change your miserable opinion about it
Activity: 62
ck and filebit are the new scam coins, so easy to spot..
yeah, it seems like CKCOIN WEBCOIN BBL PPL and so on are made by the same shit dev.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
in my opnion,i think most people they don't care about scame or not,they just care money,so let thoess people buy shitcoins!

If I may ask, haven't you lost any money because of scammer devs at all?
Okay, so regulation on exchanges might be a bit hard to implement, but the owners of the exchanges could look into coins a bit more before adding them onto the exchanges.

We are getting coins added to exchanges that don't have any active devs/owners, this to me is very weird!

Since they are taking their commission by adding as many coins as they can, I don't see any reason for them to care about people. Users should put them in a situation in which they feel their reputation is in danger and act about it. Suggestion about exchanges is a good start.
Activity: 98
Activity: 1022
Okay, so regulation on exchanges might be a bit hard to implement, but the owners of the exchanges could look into coins a bit more before adding them onto the exchanges.

We are getting coins added to exchanges that don't have any active devs/owners, this to me is very weird!

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Speak UP !

that is it.

for example i made a poll asking you all if a coin was a scam in all your opinion and i came back like 12 hours later
and two people had voted and no one had commented.

this tells me and clear you guys don't care at all in any way shape or form about scam coins.
your all content to quietly let it continue..

this has ALWAYS been the problem here !

by hiding like lazy cowards you empower the scammers to lie their ass's off and scam people.
what are new people suppose to think when a scam coin can be launched and not one single criticism is said ?
it's easy to load up on lies so bad newer guys will not know what to think..
one guy was bragging here before he made 60 accounts to "like" his new clone coin.
one well known dev cloner last year told me he had 10 coins pre-made ahead of time but were not launched yet.
and it all goes down in silence with no opposition..

you all need to grow some balls.

we need to prevent fucking retards from being bag holders in the first place.. priority no. 1
once they are bag holders they will defend any scam coin to the death !

i have said for a year now i NEVER get any back up.. your *almost all a bunch of cowards hopping around on my coat tails chanting you "hate crap coins"
but *almost none of you ever put your money where your mouth is !

how often have i seen a guy in the last 12 months backing me up when i am exposing a scam coin ?
NEVER.
all you fuckers hid and then create topics like this.. over and over and over and over and over.. all along.
so you can pretend to be all fucking concerned (at a safe distance)  Roll Eyes

Get your hands dirty ya fucking cowards.. grow some fucking balls and be a man about it for fuck sakes !
don't quiver in the corner like a scared little puppy that just got caught peeing the floor LOL

i love how as prices dropped last couple months how a new trend popped up
and that is, running around pretending to be all concerned about scam coin ahhahahhahahahha

gimme a fucking break.. where were you guys before ?
making money supporting shit coins *quietly.. once you couldn't make a ton of BTC off them you all started crying LOL
and i warned you all this would happen 24/7 (this scene would die off prices dropping and guys leaving etc)
..by my self.
as i took a bloody beating from coin cloners and scammers and their shell accounts.

Prices will go back up and you will all change your tune in a hurry and vanish with this whole scam coin concern.
no one will be bitching about them and you will all go back to supporting them for PROFIT ..guaranteed !

previous trend ? Anon coins.. current one ? being all concerned about those dang scam coins !
because they are not making you guys money anymore LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i have no faith in you all.. your all greedy and let this shit get bad.. REAL bad !
this is not going to change.

If you want it to change than simply change it.
and the very first step is standing up and being heard..

if your not a apart of the solution ? ..then you ARE the problem !

edit:
i have seen these exact topics non stop in the last year.. and the same guys running their mouth here are silent on real coin topics.
so there will be millions more of these dumb little topics...

edit2:
at least the guys crying what coin is profitable will leave.. we need to get rid of greedy douche bags they are not needed.
dropping coin prices will purge us from the morons..
Activity: 123
Good suggestions,we should have a brainstorming here!
Agreed, but most of the scam coins are the exchanges & hashrate rental sites (not going to point @ the main ones, but most already know which ones they are). The Dev's that create the coins, all work for the exchanges/rental sites & are the Newbie accounts. Best idea is like the previous post, don't buy or mine coins that just launched & wait till the scammer or huge hashrate renter dumps for the 1btc or whatever it cost to make the coin / rent a huge amount of hashrate. Another big issue is now the people renting huge amounts of hashrate, which is another reason why there are so many coins being created. Looking at all the new coins being launched, they all have that one or two miners with 10x the hashrate of the entire pool? Making it really tough to decide what coins are going to be a good investment & which ones are going to have a major dump.

P.S. Also think that most of the coins with heavy volume are just people trading with each other (group of friends) or themselves, pulling in a few people here & there... Then once they pumped the volume & have a big buy wall, they dump & leave. Seen so many markets do this over the last year, saddest part is the exchanges just let them do it for their cut of the profit trades.

I wan't aware of exchanges and hashrate rental sites being a part of this. Even though it seems possible and logical and sorry for asking, but is there any proof?

Looking at all the new coins being launched, they all have that one or two miners with 10x the hashrate of the entire pool? Making it really tough to decide what coins are going to be a good investment & which ones are going to have a major dump.

I agree. High exchange volume is not a good factor to decide which coin has a good future to invest.

P.S. Also think that most of the coins with heavy volume are just people trading with each other (group of friends) or themselves, pulling in a few people here & there... Then once they pumped the volume & have a big buy wall, they dump & leave. Seen so many markets do this over the last year, saddest part is the exchanges just let them do it for their cut of the profit trades.

And market manipulation. Does anyone aware of any solution for market manipulation in stock markets? Maybe we can have those solutions for cryptocurrency exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: