Pages:
Author

Topic: SummerCoinV2 Foundation - *SUM2 Fund* - page 6. (Read 10770 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
June 24, 2014, 10:39:06 AM
/looks for coins to dump.....

What do you mean?
Other coins, so I can donate.
I am sorry but I still do not understand what you are trying to say.
I think that icekohl means that He looks for dumpers, which are selling the coins cheaply, so that He can buy them up, donate to Foundation and become a part of this Wink Am I right mate?
can you plz tell us the date navajo release?
everyone is talkting "vote"  "polo",i dont think this is good to SUM2,is that important?

We cannot give a release date yet. The first step is Beta testing. We can assure you that it is not far and we will be notifying the community 2 days before its release. The reason "everyone is talkting "vote"  "polo"" and not navajo is because that is what they can do for the coin. Navajo is soopy's job and that cannot help with that.

Thank you 
what i can see in your official title,'navajo' '14days',and there is nothing about navajo,before it relseas please remove the words,dont cheat others!
summer is summer,no navajo
if it comes out,i will support it.
now? im out
thank you
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
June 24, 2014, 10:38:10 AM
[NJC] NavajoCoin = SUM3 ?
Will we have new swap or hardfork on same blockchain ?

And SUM2Dev is Soopy`s alt or new guy. I don`t get it.

I`m not for or against namechange.
Devil is hiding in details. If we change all must be simple, clear and fast. And don`t make any tech difficulties for SUM2 holders.

At this point I`m against new SWAP process. 
There's no necessity for new swap, just becouse of rebranding mate Wink
Activity: 118
June 24, 2014, 10:32:50 AM
[NJC] NavajoCoin = SUM3 ?
Will we have new swap or hardfork on same blockchain ?

And SUM2Dev is Soopy`s alt or new guy. I don`t get it.

I`m not for or against namechange.
Devil is hiding in details. If we change all must be simple, clear and fast. And don`t make any tech difficulties for SUM2 holders.

At this point I`m against new SWAP process. 
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
June 24, 2014, 10:27:17 AM
I think Navajo, NAV, is a somewhat exotic but very good sounding name.
Navajo sounds beautiful with its vowels and people think: wait..whats that?
Codecoin sounds a bit too technical and not exciting enough for my taste.
Well, You are right with that mate. NAVAJO sounds pretty nice as well to me Wink
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
June 24, 2014, 10:19:47 AM
                                   Rebranding
Hello,

The time for our first decision as a community has come. There has been some talk in the past about changing the name. We personally think the name should be changed into something more marketable and fluid; something that is not limited to a short period of time and exposes the hard work and technology behind the coin.
      We would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions before proceeding with the vote. Please participate and feel free to input any name suggestions or defend the current one.
       Everyone is welcome to give input and not just foundation members for now. This is because there still are not enough members. We hope to be seeing more in the near future. Congratulations and thanks to Wasda for his contribution.

Thank you
My proposition is CodeCoin (CODE) - It's connected with the Navajo code and this name sounds pretty great IMO Wink
What do You think?
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
June 24, 2014, 10:07:13 AM
                                   Rebranding
Hello,

The time for our first decision as a community has come. There has been some talk in the past about changing the name. We personally think the name should be changed into something more marketable and fluid; something that is not limited to a short period of time and exposes the hard work and technology behind the coin.
      We would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions before proceeding with the vote. Please participate and feel free to input any name suggestions or defend the current one.
       Everyone is welcome to give input and not just foundation members for now. This is because there still are not enough members. We hope to be seeing more in the near future. Congratulations and thanks to Wasda for his contribution.

Thank you
June 24, 2014, 09:58:42 AM

What do you mean?
I think that icekohl means that He looks for dumpers, which are selling the coins cheaply, so that He can buy them up, donate to Foundation and become a part of this Wink Am I right mate?
everyone is talkting "vote"  "polo",i dont think this is good to SUM2,is that important?

We cannot give a release date yet. The first step is Beta testing. We can assure you that it is not far and we will be notifying the community 2 days before its release. The reason "everyone is talkting "vote"  "polo"" and not navajo is because that is what they can do for the coin. Navajo is soopy's job and that cannot help with that.

Thank you 
June 24, 2014, 09:44:33 AM
Is this coin really going anywhere?
without navajo,this coin will be a scam,i think
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 24, 2014, 07:31:37 AM
Is this coin really going anywhere?
June 24, 2014, 05:54:22 AM

What do you mean?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
June 24, 2014, 05:46:46 AM
Cool. SUM2 will be added to polo on Wednesday
Activity: 3
June 24, 2014, 12:53:57 AM

What do you mean?
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
June 24, 2014, 02:23:54 AM

What do you mean?
Activity: 61
June 24, 2014, 01:18:14 AM
good to see this happen
Activity: 3
June 24, 2014, 12:46:44 AM

What do you mean?
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
June 24, 2014, 12:50:22 AM

What do you mean?
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
June 24, 2014, 12:37:50 AM
June 23, 2014, 08:17:20 PM
how is navajo going?  i see no word about this.
to make sum2 a good coin,just release navajo.

Navajo is on its way and Soopy is well on it. He has made massive progress and is about to finish Alpha testing. We will be giving more information on it and approximate release dates soon. However it is not the only important thing. We need to build a community that will support and make this coin last. No matter how good the technology behind your coin is, if there is no strong community there is nothing. We want a community for the present and the future. Tomorrow we will be making our first decision as a community. Stay tuned!

Thank you

Sum2Devs

June 23, 2014, 07:25:23 PM
how is navajo going?  i see no word about this.
to make sum2 a good coin,just release navajo.
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
June 23, 2014, 06:01:18 PM
We are currently looking for feedback before moving to our first task. Please express what you think about the foundation setup and any questions are welcome.

Thank you

SUM2 DEVS

Exactly.
Community, what should be the first Foundation's task in Your opinion? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: