Pages:
Author

Topic: SUPERCOIN'S REVIVAL - page 43. (Read 115659 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
May 15, 2016, 01:25:30 PM
I see potential in this coin.
Buy, buy!  Wink

Me too. I have placed a buy order on 10 Sat, feel free to fill it
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2016, 03:51:34 AM
Buy, buy!  Wink

Yes potential to go to 1 Sat  Cheesy

Actually that is pretty much impossible to happen, at 5 satoshi, you could buy the entire supercoin marketcap for ~ 2 BTC.   Wink
So your 1 sat prediction is never going to happen as long as the network is working.  Smiley

Cool

FYI:
twice zero looks like 00 ,  and you have infinity ∞ .   Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 15, 2016, 02:25:04 AM
Buy, buy!  Wink

Yes potential to go to 1 Sat  Cheesy
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 13, 2016, 06:59:30 PM
Buy, buy!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
May 13, 2016, 01:59:51 PM

The following coins will be removed from exchange if their average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.2 BTC.
It will not be possible to retrieve these coins after the removal date.

yeah saw that. not sure why, if you look at the trade volume for the last 30 days it is higher than the required minimum.

it looks like they are attempting to clean house in general
May 13, 2016, 01:12:45 PM

The following coins will be removed from exchange if their average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.2 BTC.
It will not be possible to retrieve these coins after the removal date.

legendary
Activity: 1092
May 13, 2016, 01:51:42 AM
One more thing...Why is the block explorer and my wallet about 5 minutes behind? The latest block is at a block time 5 minutes ago...but current

huh, not sure, could be a system clock error on either the BE part or something else. i dont think there too much of a reason to worry about it. i know my personal clock on my computer is 2 minutes fast even though its supposed to sync with microsoft once a day.

Chainz block explorer matches your personal PC Time, so if it is off,  just correct the time on your PC and refresh the page.  Smiley
(Your PC Time is ~ 5 minutes fast.)

Cool

Activity: 130
May 12, 2016, 05:03:54 PM
since i finally got a mac environment for myself...

http://the-node.net/wallets/SUPER/SuperCoin-4.0.1.1.dmg  updated mac wallet

Nice this is working for me.

**Just a side note to Griffith: You need to pack the SuperCoin wallet with the libraries that it will use. The wallet you have posted will only work if the user has a development environment installed. For the normal user it won't run and give errors.

I can confirm that the new wallet for Mac doesn't work.  Angry

mine doesn't work either
legendary
May 12, 2016, 04:58:52 PM
One more thing...Why is the block explorer and my wallet about 5 minutes behind? The latest block is at a block time 5 minutes ago...but current

huh, not sure, could be a system clock error on either the BE part or something else. i dont think there too much of a reason to worry about it. i know my personal clock on my computer is 2 minutes fast even though its supposed to sync with microsoft once a day.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
May 11, 2016, 03:48:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
May 11, 2016, 03:33:45 PM

basically the support at yobit for both wallet updates and stuck transactions has been nonexistant for a while now

Thanks. These signs are usually good warnings.
legendary
May 11, 2016, 03:26:11 PM
yeah thanks. i started a second mac and it didnt work on there and i couldnt figure out what i did wrong...

Wink

It looks like that the Super wallet from Yobit is online again. It is just not possible to withdraw the Supercoins that I bought yet....maybe later
legendary
May 11, 2016, 03:08:34 PM
yeah thanks. i started a second mac and it didnt work on there and i couldnt figure out what i did wrong...
legendary
May 11, 2016, 03:13:47 AM
legendary
May 10, 2016, 03:32:13 PM

**Just a side note to Griffith: You need to pack the SuperCoin wallet with the libraries that it will use. The wallet you have posted will only work if the user has a development environment installed. For the normal user it won't run and give errors.

yeah if you dont have xcode installed it doesnt work. ill post a fix for that today

I have the Mac wallet working. If you want I can post it packed with the libraries and in .dmg format
legendary
May 10, 2016, 10:57:08 AM

yeah if you dont have xcode installed it doesnt work. ill post a fix for that today
May 10, 2016, 07:11:12 AM

legendary
May 08, 2016, 02:13:16 PM

http://the-node.net/wallets/SUPER/SuperCoin-4.0.1.1.dmg  updated mac wallet

which does it say it needs? i used brew to install everything except XCode (which is broken as fuck btw and apparently xcode has been broken for a while now) so i know where all the files are.... it also took me like 30 minutes to figure out how to make a dmg.

Have a look in the contents of the SuperCoin-Qt.app. Your frameworks is empty....that means the libraries are not in the package. So it will only work on a mac that has a development environment installed, because that has the libraries. A normal user doesn't have those libraries, so any mac app has the libraries or drivers included
legendary
May 08, 2016, 01:59:57 PM
Anyone know the nature of the problem at Yobit ?

which one? lol

i posted this in another thread:

The following is a warning about YoBit, if you do not trade there then you probably dont need to read the rest of this message.

I have had multiple people tell me recently about yobits wallets freezing and having their coins being stuck for longer periods of time. In the past month or so the the frequency of these findings have become more frequent. If you are trading on YoBit be careful. it is under speculation by the group of larger volume traders that i talk to that yobit could be on their way out. We have no proof of this, just be cautious and try to avoid storing coins there for a longer period of time until they pick themselves back up a bit.

~Griffith

basically the support at yobit for both wallet updates and stuck transactions has been nonexistant for a while now
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
May 08, 2016, 01:48:29 PM
Anyone know the nature of the problem at Yobit ?
Pages:
Jump to: