Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆 - page 69. (Read 87120 times)

Activity: 816
Merit: 140
Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk
Can someone here answer me why the website is not working in android phones lately? Is it fixed now? I wanted to see again the website on the mobile. Last time I saw it. It has a good design perfect for those players who wanted a design in play.

Website seems to work. If you mean android client, it can be found here: https://swcpoker.eu/download
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Can someone here answer me why the website is not working in android phones lately? Is it fixed now? I wanted to see again the website on the mobile. Last time I saw it. It has a good design perfect for those players who wanted a design in play.
I think it would be nice to have HU tables for Chinese and OFCP imho.  Sometimes it gets annoying when a third guy joins up when the game is already getting better with that one guy you're playing with.  It breaks the momentum.

HU OFCp tables appear in the lobby. List the game you want that is not there and we make the table in the game for you. Any player can request a table they want to support email or lobby chat.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
I think it would be nice to have HU tables for Chinese and OFCP imho.  Sometimes it gets annoying when a third guy joins up when the game is already getting better with that one guy you're playing with.  It breaks the momentum.
I keep getting booted from the table after the update. Sounds like this is happening for a lot of players right now.

Team is aware of the issue and deployed a temporary fix. Maintenance will start soon for the permanent fix.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I keep getting booted from the table after the update. Sounds like this is happening for a lot of players right now.
I'm assuming update/maintenance happening right now? Client doesn't work on desktop/mobile right now.

Correct assumption, the team pushed an update to the clients, you will see them update. Site is back up and team is running diagnostics to ensure smooth gameplay.
Activity: 171
Merit: 17
I'm assuming update/maintenance happening right now? Client doesn't work on desktop/mobile right now.
It is a top directive to bring OFC/p MTTs to the site. That type had an issue at launch but we are going to fix it and spread the game after it passes development tests. The SwC team has much to build, we will be busy for years and players will see the progress.

If you are looking for players to help test new features and give feedback, please do not hesitate to ask.

I would be happy to help in any capacity  Smiley

Thank you for the offer GamblingSiteFinder, we can use your help. Please email support and they will connect you with our beta team that helps test new versions of the software before release.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
gamblingsitefinder.com
It is a top directive to bring OFC/p MTTs to the site. That type had an issue at launch but we are going to fix it and spread the game after it passes development tests. The SwC team has much to build, we will be busy for years and players will see the progress.

If you are looking for players to help test new features and give feedback, please do not hesitate to ask.

I would be happy to help in any capacity  Smiley
While on the subject of MTT's, any status update on OFCp tournaments?

A Heads-Up OFCp MTT would be amazing!

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
gamblingsitefinder.com
While on the subject of MTT's, any status update on OFCp tournaments?

A Heads-Up OFCp MTT would be amazing!
20k buy-in HEADS UP CHAMPIONSHIP  32 player cap HU tournament
I personally think it shouldn't give byes
Create 5k no-rake 4-man HUSNG satellites
Any chance we could get this?

Team is testing HU tournaments, we had an issue with them at launch so we took them off and put efforts towards other areas, but now we are at a place to fix them up and get them in the game.

At present, byes will happen if the tournament doesn't fill. We can put an 8, 16, or 32 cap on the to tournaments to try and prevent it, but it's likely to happen sometimes and the first round byes given are random, so the equity is the same for every player upon registration. Team liked the idea of unregister to make it even, we have added it to feature requests.

We will do some small buy in HU shootout tournaments to test it once they are working in our development environment, and once we are confident of them running on the production system we can make a tournament like SkyRevo suggests. Team feels that kind of tournament should be a part of the Sunday lineup.

Oh yes, I know that byes are technically 0EV for everyone involved and I had suspicions that it might be difficult to do technically. I have just found that both people who don't get byes complain - bc they have to win one more round than others - and also those who do - because they have to wait instead of playing when the tourney starts - that's why I added it.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm looking forward to the implementation.
20k buy-in HEADS UP CHAMPIONSHIP  32 player cap HU tournament
I personally think it shouldn't give byes
Create 5k no-rake 4-man HUSNG satellites

Team is testing HU tournaments, we had an issue with them at launch so we took them off and put efforts towards other areas, but now we are at a place to fix them up and get them in the game.

At present, byes will happen if the tournament doesn't fill. We can put an 8, 16, or 32 cap on the to tournaments to try and prevent it, but it's likely to happen sometimes and the first round byes given are random, so the equity is the same for every player upon registration. Team liked the idea of unregister to make it even, we have added it to feature requests.

We will do some small buy in HU shootout tournaments to test it once they are working in our development environment, and once we are confident of them running on the production system we can make a tournament like SkyRevo suggests. Team feels that kind of tournament should be a part of the Sunday lineup.
We were talking in chat about this idea of having a large monthly HU tournament that met a lot of interest. I think a lot of people enjoy HU poker and winning HU matches and potentially large prizes is very enticing.

So my proposal would be:

20k buy-in HEADS UP CHAMPIONSHIP ($100 roughly is a great buy-in to get excited about), 32 player cap HU tournament with a good structure every two weeks alternating with the Big BTC.

I personally think it shouldn't give byes, so if 18 people for example register, the last two to reg should be kicked.

Create 5k no-rake 4-man HUSNG satellites and daily 5k satellites that run with 4 or more people regged (no late reg)

Lightning network update

Team has been experimenting with how to implement LN deposits and withdrawals. The process is different from normal on-chain deposits and withdrawals because before sending funds an invoice is needed. SwC will solve the problem in time. The team wanted to update the community to say we are working on it and it is a challenging issue but we will solve it. Fees have recently increased and SwC wants to have a good option in case they get very high like we have seen in the past.

Good news. What's the problem with creating an invoice? And wouldn't that only be necessary for the first time a player is using LN with SWC?

Team is trying different ways to accomplish it but it is possible that each deposit will need an invoice, which is a different deposit flow than the current one page QR address display. LN system seems likely to be a multi page deposit process. The team is still trying different methods.
Lightning network update

Team has been experimenting with how to implement LN deposits and withdrawals. The process is different from normal on-chain deposits and withdrawals because before sending funds an invoice is needed. SwC will solve the problem in time. The team wanted to update the community to say we are working on it and it is a challenging issue but we will solve it. Fees have recently increased and SwC wants to have a good option in case they get very high like we have seen in the past.

Good news. What's the problem with creating an invoice? And wouldn't that only be necessary for the first time a player is using LN with SWC?
Lightning network update

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I only play free rolls here anymore and I do pretty well at them.

But the buy-in games are way too bent for my taste. There are quite a few players that simply cannot lose no matter how bad they get it in. If someone would tell me where to buy the cheat codes I would do it.
I have a question can we make multiple accounts with same IP address ?

It is acceptable to have multiple accounts, but not to play at the same cash table or tournament.
Pages:
Jump to: