Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆 - page 71. (Read 87092 times)

Activity: 816
Merit: 140
Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk
March BIG BTC Results:

It is not stability, it's performance and it is troll box related. When you never open it the performance is much better!

This issue is tracked and we will fix it.

Activity: 171
Merit: 17
I'd really like to stream your site, but the software grinds my high-end PC to an absolute halt. MrBug was complaining about the same thing on my table. I really hope you worked on the performance for the next update because otherwise no serious player is gonna even consider doing this regularly. Smiley

Also, question: I assume I'm eligible for the twitch bounties when I play two tournies (Big BTC/Lil BTC) and switch scenes back and forth? It says I have to stream the whole tournament, which is unclear.

While client stability has been reported as overall good, there are two issues that are tracked regarding client stability that have been addressed and will be included in the next update, expected next week.

Regarding Twitch bounties, if you are streaming multiple SwC tournaments (from the beginning) and your feed switches from table to table this is certainly acceptable. When judging Twitch bounties, we look to at the spirit of the contest.

BIG BTC is running now and may overlay. About 30 minutes remain for late registration, 86 players currently seated. A great time to play SwC tournament!

It is not stability, it's performance and it is troll box related. When you never open it the performance is much better!
I'd really like to stream your site, but the software grinds my high-end PC to an absolute halt. MrBug was complaining about the same thing on my table. I really hope you worked on the performance for the next update because otherwise no serious player is gonna even consider doing this regularly. Smiley

Also, question: I assume I'm eligible for the twitch bounties when I play two tournies (Big BTC/Lil BTC) and switch scenes back and forth? It says I have to stream the whole tournament, which is unclear.

While client stability has been reported as overall good, there are two issues that are tracked regarding client stability that have been addressed and will be included in the next update, expected next week.

Regarding Twitch bounties, if you are streaming multiple SwC tournaments (from the beginning) and your feed switches from table to table this is certainly acceptable. When judging Twitch bounties, we look to at the spirit of the contest.

BIG BTC is running now and may overlay. About 30 minutes remain for late registration, 86 players currently seated. A great time to play SwC tournament!

Edit: Yeah, I'm likely not gonna finish this, the software stops reacting (gray-scales) and it affects the other sites I play. Too bad  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
I think people would be down to that idea if SWC had a decent items store like what Stars had around 2006 - 2009.  I remember buying a travel cert worth 2.5k USD and used that to travel to Macau.

Build up the store and the Krill will be worth something more.  IMHO.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Would the community be interested in a refer-a-friend program that paid out Krill for referrals?
If krill would be worth more, probably yes.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
If the bitcoin payment back on rakes is not an option that would be fine. Last I remember in order to become an affiliate you need to mail you guys and become an affiliate that way instead of the old fashion "here is your link, go get us customers" in many other places.

Instead of going over affiliates system and if we want krill or rake or whatever, maybe you guys could make the affiliate thing easier, becoming affiliate should not be that hard, not many people want to do the mailing work and just want to have a link and have a banner and put it up somewhere to become affiliate and maybe get couple of people sign under there.

Making that easier would be a lot easier and we would be much happier with it, the 25% mgr is already cool and I would be happy with it but I wouldn't want to deal with the other parts of it for now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Would the community be interested in a refer-a-friend program that paid out Krill for referrals?
Maybe that this could creates interest in the community since having giveaways are great  and more people in this forum will try that giveaway.
Activity: 440
Roobet
I think twitch and crypto is a great connection and they could both benefit from each other a lot but it needs to be a two sided affair not a planatonic one. I mean twitch could use the bitcoin anon payment system to get more money into the streamers which is what they are after, the more subscribers and donations a person gets the more twitch shares of that income increases so bitcoin can only increase the chance.

However, at the same time bitcoin people need to be on twitch more and increase their presence there, SwC having a channel there is a big step towards the right path but I would also suggest having their own channel instead of sharing others would be much better, that way SwC could have a 7/24 audience at any time of the day, low viewer numbers or not doesn't really matter.
This is win win combination, right?
Twitch got more traffic, more active users, and new payment gates, in crypto, via bitcoin, ethereum, dash, monero, dogecoin, and more ones.
In contrast, crypto get one more big partner, that use massively by gamers.
And, gamers, who usually play games online, especially gamers that use Twitch, probably would prefer to buy items, pay for their fees, expenses with crypto for sure.
Crypto can bring much convenice for gambers, and Twitchers.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I love the twitch channel idea
If in crypto, we have seen crypto self-made billionaires, in social media, especially in gaming industry, we have seen live-streaming (Twitch is just one of those channels) self-made millionaires (not sure about billionaires).
Twitch is an amazing livestream platform, and it is one of the most favorite ones by gamers.
I think twitch and crypto is a great connection and they could both benefit from each other a lot but it needs to be a two sided affair not a planatonic one. I mean twitch could use the bitcoin anon payment system to get more money into the streamers which is what they are after, the more subscribers and donations a person gets the more twitch shares of that income increases so bitcoin can only increase the chance.

However, at the same time bitcoin people need to be on twitch more and increase their presence there, SwC having a channel there is a big step towards the right path but I would also suggest having their own channel instead of sharing others would be much better, that way SwC could have a 7/24 audience at any time of the day, low viewer numbers or not doesn't really matter.
Activity: 476
Nice opening interface on site. It's like it brought me back in 90's in which games are using graphics like this. It's like back in the day, I was playing contra.

My question is how much is the value of chips when you convert it to bitcoin?

edit: I just saw it

How much are chips worth on SwC?
1,000,000 Chips = 1 Bitcoin
DaftDuck hits the omaha straight flush Twitch bounty!

See the hand: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/40208936

Bounty Title

MARCH 31ST

Satellites running until the big event!

Activity: 406
Merit: 112
I love the twitch channel idea
If in crypto, we have seen crypto self-made billionaires, in social media, especially in gaming industry, we have seen live-streaming (Twitch is just one of those channels) self-made millionaires (not sure about billionaires).
Twitch is an amazing livestream platform, and it is one of the most favorite ones by gamers.

Just wanted to say, I appreciate the quick response to my request and I'm happy to report that we got a good game going here in the new Triple Stud! Extremely fun indeed.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
I love the twitch channel idea but so far it just autohosts other channels which is really not that much needed considering we could just watch them instead. I saw the announcement and got super excited but than found out it is just decoy for other channels. Maybe you should start listing the highest pot games on your games there as well, a twitch channel that is 7/24 open and constantly streaming the biggest games and biggest tables at any given moment, that way we can always follow up the tables and watch the big hands all the time.

I don't know how you can do it technically speaking but if you could do that 7/24 and constantly stream big tables for us I know I will watch it constantly, you do not even need to make it live, you can make it couple minutes behind to make sure you are not ruining the hand, maybe even 10 minutes behind. Or just don't show their hands at all and just wait for them to finish the game and show their hands if they want to or maybe even not show it if they don't want to.
Tennis is the latest Twitch Bounty Winner!
Freeroll-to-1k Bounty #3 Added

Twitch Bounties:

Bounty Title
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org