Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1588. (Read 3049505 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
September 26, 2013, 01:49:24 PM
Oh, and for the record... As Terrahash has found out... Anyone who paid with Credit , still has an out whether or not KNC honors their promise or not. There is still the ability to dispute through your credit card issuer. I know it works, as I had to do it with Terrahash. So relax, if they still don't have the goods shipping by the 1st, you can always go that route.

Exactly! Plenty of time to still get your Easter Egg, Batch Producer!

We are offering Minis, Maxis, and the Variable coloration model. We even have an in house breeding box you can rent and we will take care of everything for you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 26, 2013, 01:46:43 PM
Oh, and for the record... As Terrahash has found out... Anyone who paid with Credit , still has an out whether or not KNC honors their promise or not. There is still the ability to dispute through your credit card issuer. I know it works, as I had to do it with Terrahash. So relax, if they still don't have the goods shipping by the 1st, you can always go that route.
September 26, 2013, 01:46:34 PM
COLORED EASTER EGGS!!!

GET YOUR COLORED EASTER EGGS HERE!!!

Use your Bitcoin Miner refund from KNC for 25% off a Batch Easter Egg Producer . Get in on the action NOW!
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
September 26, 2013, 01:45:07 PM
Geez, my ignore list is getting ridiculously full in this thread

You shouldn't watch a thread that has no purpose, then. What did you expect?

Also FYI it's not hipster anymore to be ignoring everyone Wink
Activity: 198
September 26, 2013, 01:43:42 PM
Geez, my ignore list is getting ridiculously full in this thread
legendary
quack
September 26, 2013, 01:43:29 PM
Do you seriously think they would have "shipped" (or imported, really) their n°1 salesman for a no-show?

They purposefully withold information, make it slightly vague (or slightly misrepresent it) etc. to create D.R.A.M.A. = free marketing. (that or they're just lame)

I dont think this is the case. I think they don't really have the product yet.. They might get it just a bit late but what is for sure, customers won't get their orders delivered in this month.

There's "plenty" of time still, besides, 1 customer with a delivery ('orama anyone?) = delivered in September. Spin, spin, spin.

So if you are promised September delivery and the guy next to you gets his stuff as promised but you dont, you just go "yeah they did what they promised, delivered in September!! yaay!!?? Huh

If customers units are not delivered in September even though when they ordered it said they will be... They missed the target, then.
September 26, 2013, 01:39:45 PM
I TOLD YA SO!!!

Now they are no longer giving refunds!!!

I'm glad I got mine!!!

Now, it's a suckers bash, a party for the pansies.

The Easter Bunny is selling stock in colored Easter Eggs, if any fools on here want some of that.
I think the Easter Bunny produces like 10,000 eggs a day for children across the world.
Imagine if you had stock in just 1/100 of that action?

I'm selling, who's buying?
I expect a mass exodus from KNC into colored Easter Eggs now.
Come on, come all, SUCKERS!

Really? Good job... Guess that makes you the smartest asshole on this thread aye?

Your comments have done nothing in contributing anything useful to this discussion. As such, I reward you the greatest of all rewards you shall ever achieve - 1st ever on to my ignore list

Thank you for the honors. But every time someone captures and quotes me, I LIVE ON, and my words can be read by everyone, so who cares if you "Ignore me", everyone in the forum would have to, for me to be silenced. Stupid fool! - Want to buy some colored Easter Eggs from my newest batch producer?

September 26, 2013, 01:37:48 PM
I TOLD YA SO!!!

I'm glad I got mine!!!

The Easter Bunny is selling stock in colored Easter Eggs, if any fools on here want some of that.
I think the Easter Bunny produces like 10,000 eggs a day for children across the world.

Really? Good job... Guess that makes you the smartest asshole on this thread aye?

Your comments have done nothing in contributing anything useful to this discussion. As such, I reward you the greatest of all rewards you shall ever achieve - 1st ever on to my ignore list
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
September 26, 2013, 01:36:02 PM
Miners will be sent somewhere next week, monday - friday. w00t

I think two weeks...

Or more if it will be next TerraHash klondike board fail
September 26, 2013, 01:35:05 PM
There's only two scenarios that can happen at this point. 1. KNC blows everybodys minds and pulls a big ass rabbit out of its hat. or 2. We all find out that we participated in one of the greatest Bitcoin scam in history (to date). Personally, I for one believe we will still see #1 and Orama will be checking in sometime tomorrow or later tonite once he gets situated in Stockholm and by the end of the weekend we will see all the naysayers crawl back into their caves and smolder until the next big thing is announced. cointerra maybe   Roll Eyes .

In the meantime guys, we are at the point of no return... Just sit back and wait... 72 hours will go pretty quickly. This is going to be an interesting weekend.

Pulling a rabbit from a hat is unexpected , delivering on time as promised...that's  not.
There are other magic tricks concerning making things like money vanish by misdirection. lol

All they needed to do was say "Right. The first rigs will be in customer's hands on the 29th, production started today or starts tomorrow" . Not dramatic, but logical and much nicer for people who are waiting ...and even trying to make sure they will be around to collect the package.

I'm sorry, I do not believe saying anything this close to the end of the game would be constructive. Considering how on edge everyone who placed orders is, I too would keep quiet if in the same situation. They are in a catch-22, Say something - Draw criticism, incite FUD. Don't Say something - Draw criticism, incite FUD. At this point, its better to do than to talk.

Again, we shall wait and see...This is going to be an interesting weekend.
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 26, 2013, 01:33:03 PM
Do you seriously think they would have "shipped" (or imported, really) their n°1 salesman for a no-show?

They purposefully withold information, make it slightly vague (or slightly misrepresent it) etc. to create D.R.A.M.A. = free marketing. (that or they're just lame)

I dont think this is the case. I think they don't really have the product yet.. They might get it just a bit late but what is for sure, customers won't get their orders delivered in this month.

There's "plenty" of time still, besides, 1 customer with a delivery ('orama anyone?) = delivered in September. Spin, spin, spin.
September 26, 2013, 01:31:52 PM
If you paid with Paypal, you should still be able to get a refund, and the window for locking in an Easter Egg producer is still open.
Activity: 190
September 26, 2013, 01:31:25 PM
I TOLD YA SO!!!

I'm glad I got mine!!!

where did they say no refunds?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
September 26, 2013, 01:31:18 PM
Miners will be sent somewhere next week, monday - friday. w00t
legendary
quack
September 26, 2013, 01:29:35 PM

September 26, 2013, 01:28:17 PM
I TOLD YA SO!!!

I'm glad I got mine!!!

KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 26, 2013, 01:27:39 PM

legendary
quack
September 26, 2013, 01:24:29 PM
Who still believes that a company that gets chips (done in the fab) less than 2 week before the complete working units should be in customers' hands, can deliver the promise?

Even NVIDIA or Intel couldn't do that!

To be fair, what nVidia and intel produce is infinitely more complicated than a bitcoin asic. I too have my reservations about all those promised deadlines, but comparisons to GPUs and CPu's are simply not valid.

Well, true that but KNC has never tested that specific ASIC - they don't know about the real chip, only simulations.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
September 26, 2013, 01:23:17 PM
Who still believes that a company that gets chips (done in the fab) less than 2 week before the complete working units should be in customers' hands, can deliver the promise?

Even NVIDIA or Intel couldn't do that!

To be fair, what nVidia and intel produce is infinitely more complicated than a bitcoin asic. I too have my reservations about all those promised deadlines, but comparisons to GPUs and CPu's are simply not valid.
Also, they sell by the millions. That alone makes it a different story.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
September 26, 2013, 01:23:02 PM
My calendar must be wrong, It says it's still the 26th, and that there are 4 more days left in September. Huh.
Jump to: