Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1583. (Read 3049505 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
September 26, 2013, 06:23:36 PM
No wonder you are on so many ignore lists, I wouldn't have seen your stupid post if someone hadn't quoted it.

I'm on ignore list? Really? It's news to me, no one ever said that except you. Now you are on mine too.

add me too

Gladly fulfilled your wish, Sir. Goodby.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
September 26, 2013, 06:22:38 PM
Day1 and day2 is delivered or hosting within next week. What is the problem Smiley
my mind try to tell me all the time something about September. something important will happen in September.

Why is everybody so set on fixed dates.. a few +/- no big "diff" Smiley

Production has started so orders should be ready next week, but I can’t yet give you a date.

two reasons: the fast increasing of the network hash power and the promise of the supplier itself about the month September. target was mid of September not the last two days of September in the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
September 26, 2013, 06:22:24 PM
No wonder you are on so many ignore lists, I wouldn't have seen your stupid post if someone hadn't quoted it.

I'm on ignore list? Really? It's news to me, no one ever said that except you. Now you are on mine too.

add me too
legendary
^ Will code for Bitcoins
September 26, 2013, 06:21:30 PM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
September 26, 2013, 06:16:55 PM
Day1 and day2 is delivered or hosting within next week. What is the problem Smiley
my mind try to tell me all the time something about September. something important will happen in September.

Why is everybody so set on fixed dates.. a few +/- no big "diff" Smiley

Production has started so orders should be ready next week, but I can’t yet give you a date.
erk
Activity: 826
September 26, 2013, 06:13:38 PM
why in their right mind would anyone wait to get a refund on the eve of shipment?

Just for a second consider other people are not idiots and you are in delusion, OK? Just for the sake of argument, say to yourself "what if":
- what if it is not an eve of shipment?
- what if there is not a single KnC chip in Sweden and will not be for some time?
- what if there is a reason for KnC to stop refunds, since there was a flood of people asking for them?
- what if those people used their calculators and concluded there will never get the money from those machines if they are 10 days late, as much they get from a refund?

It baffles me how someone easily consider others stupid and misinformed, and never want to see anything that is not in frame of his own wishful thinking.
KNCminer stated refund cutoff policy is to permit refunds until shipment, if they have cut off refunds without stating another policy, then they obviously consider that the orders are in shipment phase.

legendary
September 26, 2013, 06:10:30 PM
Activity: 574
Mining for the hell of it.
September 26, 2013, 06:09:22 PM
This is funny. Cheesy

Congratulations. Those who just read it and didn't bother to click the link for a nice 404 page, are now happily filing refund requests.  Grin

Grin hopefully that means i get my miner sooner!  Shocked Cool
Activity: 602
September 26, 2013, 06:08:51 PM
Day1 and day2 is delivered or hosted within next week. What is the problem Smiley
Merit: 501
September 26, 2013, 06:07:49 PM
What if a near earth object hits sweden?
What if a Carrington event hits the earth tomorrow?
What if a black hole swallows the solar system?
What if the laws of physics suddenly change and electricty stops working?
What if crystalline aliens suddenly discover earth and eat all the KNC chips?

Give it a rest...

Personally, I'm going to unwatch this thread until Monday - its gone well beyond completely absurd... 
legendary
September 26, 2013, 06:06:39 PM
why in their right mind would anyone wait to get a refund on the eve of shipment?

Just for a second consider other people are not idiots and you are in delusion, OK? Just for the sake of argument, say to yourself "what if":
- what if there is not a single KnC chip in Sweden and will not be for some time?
- what if there is a reason for KnC to stop refunds, since there was a flood of people asking them?
- what if those people used their calculators and concluded there will never get the money from those machines if they are 10 days late, as much they get from a refund?

It baffles me how someone easily consider others stupid and misinformed, and never want to see anything that is not in frame of their own wishful thinking.

I get where the requester is comming from as this is a family matter and all, but its been pushed to production.  If the user doesnt receive the device in the next 7 days then i would go through the steps to file a chargeback with my credit card company.
legendary
^ Will code for Bitcoins
September 26, 2013, 06:01:59 PM

- what if there is a reason for KnC to stop refunds, since there was a flood of people asking for them?

It baffles me how someone easily consider others stupid and misinformed, and never want to see anything that is not in frame of his own wishful thinking.
legendary
September 26, 2013, 06:01:47 PM
Oooooohhhh ...this is a tight race Cheesy

Ive got 2.2 btc on "NO" for Sept delivery ....I think I am going to win ...(just)

But I think everybody, including crypto has won with KnCMiner Cheesy

I just looked up the bitbet window - now its a losses game if you try to get in with new money....like 116 BTC riding on this bet between both sides thats crazy.
legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
September 26, 2013, 05:57:33 PM
*cough* terrahash /*cough*
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
September 26, 2013, 05:56:13 PM
If the production really started, that's excellent news. Being at the very end of the October delivery, any possible earlier day before 15th to receive my miners, it's a bonus. The stop on the refunds, on the other hand, it's bad. Wished half of the pre-orders before mine would've been cancelled Smiley

You don’t wish that. Wink
It would probably cause a KnC bankruptcy and then maybe nobody gets a miner.
September 26, 2013, 05:53:49 PM
Oooooohhhh ...this is a tight race Cheesy

Ive got 2.2 btc on "NO" for Sept delivery ....I think I am going to win ...(just)

But I think everybody, including crypto has won with KnCMiner Cheesy
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
September 26, 2013, 05:50:03 PM
If the production really started, that's excellent news. Being at the very end of the October delivery, any possible earlier day before 15th to receive my miners, it's a bonus. The stop on the refunds, on the other hand, it's bad. Wished half of the pre-orders before mine would've been cancelled Smiley
legendary
September 26, 2013, 05:48:16 PM
you mean they will pay an extra to get "the factory" to work over the weekend? it is not China, it is Sweden.

There is probably nothing "extra" about it, it is very likely part of their original plan for getting rigs out fast, of course you're going to work weekends, if your competition doesn't thats two days you gain on them every week...

They knew from the start it was a "formula one race".

Don't races take place even on weekends? Do they dismiss all but one of the pit crew to save a few bucks?

Plus are Swedish electronics factories hundreds or thousands of coolie labourers or are they largely automated with an engineer or few sitting around watching Simpsons or whatever but ready to jump if the machinery decides to act up? Why give your robots days off? How much do you lose letting your automation stand idle all weekend?

-MarkM-

ok, might be as you stated out. so Day1 is then Friday and Day2 Monday, right?
erk
Activity: 826
September 26, 2013, 05:48:02 PM
(...)

Not trolling just disappointed in their business practice when they say they or someone says they are supposedly offering refunds up until shipping, and I actually asked for the refund before they decide to post the shit on their site that they are in full production and I confront them here in the forum with a pic of their e-mail reply. and I have other emails asking about vat info and sales conformation on my phone. Sad part is im needing it because of a family matter.

..indeed shady behavior KnC.

Kaliecious, call them and ask whether their statements are worth nothing, they said 'refund until shipment'...means until there's a tracking id, no ?
Further more it's an European company, there are laws you cannot get around by saying 'business use only' (assumption, I'm no lawyer).

*let's support this guy for our own purpose...each unit refunded lowers the spike, it's a win win!
If KNCminer are using a 3rd. party for picking and shipment, like a high volume fulfillment house, then they probably consider the sale out of their hands once the send the order to that 3rd party.

Sounds like you are arguing about a theoretical technicality, why in their right mind would anyone wait to get a refund on the eve of shipment?

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2013, 05:46:47 PM
(...)

Not trolling just disappointed in their business practice when they say they or someone says they are supposedly offering refunds up until shipping, and I actually asked for the refund before they decide to post the shit on their site that they are in full production and I confront them here in the forum with a pic of their e-mail reply. and I have other emails asking about vat info and sales conformation on my phone. Sad part is im needing it because of a family matter.

..indeed shady behavior KnC.

Kaliecious, call them and ask whether their statements are worth nothing, they said 'refund until shipment'...means until there's a tracking id, no ?
Further more it's an European company, there are laws you cannot get around by saying 'business use only' (assumption, I'm no lawyer).

*let's support this guy for our own purpose...each unit refunded lowers the spike, it's a win win!
If Kaliecious emails Sam directly and explains his situation, I doubt he'll refuse. Probably the customer service people have been told to say no to everyone. Maybe if Kaliecious agress to take a hit on the cost of the shipping, which KNC has probably paid already, it might make it agreeable to both parties.
Jump to: