Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2130. (Read 3049499 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
kncminer maybe answer our questions?
Activity: 491
Merit: 514
Keep in mind that PrimeAsic scammers also advertised they would accept PayPal but when orders finally opened they claimed they had issues and would only accept BTC. If this happens here then case closed IMO.
Activity: 651
Merit: 500
They added an FAQ which says they will only be accepting BTC and Paypal. I will probably attempt to make an order via Paypal since it's pretty safe. I urge everybody to avoid sending any BTC until they've provided proof.

good suggestion
Activity: 491
Merit: 514
They added an FAQ which says they will only be accepting BTC and Paypal. I will probably attempt to make an order via Paypal since it's pretty safe. I urge everybody to avoid sending any BTC until they've provided proof.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Or at least some background details on the development so far.
Activity: 406
I really hope that their offer is for Real, otherwise it will be a waste of our time in this thread. To show trust and sincerity, it would be awesome if 1) Give us some photo shoot of their products specs and images of their factories. 2) Product design and production updates, 3) Who and how they fund their project?

If none is forth coming how are we going to expect anything. The evidence of proof needs to be there. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
I just think that their time plan to be too optimistic

Take Avalon for example, from October to March delivery, that's 4 months for a working prototype and one month for production/test/delivery, and they have several favorite conditions: YiFu has previous contact with TSMC, and Dr. Zhang has a team of experts in ASIC design from his university. And most important, Dr. Zhang has been doing all the FPGA miner design since 2 years ago, so when they start to take pre-orders, the design part is more or less finalized (Final product deviate very little from their original claim)

For a new comer that barely know how bitcoin works, he need to grab all the source codes for various FPGA products and first try to make some working FPGA prototype, and then transfer this design into ASIC. A roughly estimation about this time frame is around 6 months, I don't see how could they speed up this process, unless they have already started this work since last year
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Another block in the wall
Where's the OP?
 We got questions and it's currently 12:44pm in Sweden.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
As much as I want them to be for real and legit, I have to agree about holding off until a working prototype is manufactured and proven, As we stand today, There are too many people who have horded since bitcoin began, And now its worth something, They are quite happy to throw a few coins at anything that might increase their gain, Unfortunately, This make BTC much more desirable to scammers.

I am not claiming this is a scam, But in relation to what was thought to be en established company (BFL) has now taken a year (ONE WHOLE YEAR) and still were none the wiser, Please be careful with any new ventures, But give them the space to prove themselves also.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
NOOB ALERT: Do not send ANY money to any ASIC company at least until they can give a definitive proof on the fact that they have a working Bitcoin ASIC.

Until today (9th April 2013) only AVALON has proved they have the machines, shipping aprox. 300 of them to final customers. All the other players that appeared on the market have failed as per today, or they were just a plain SCAM from the beginning.

You have been warned.

+1
Activity: 378
Three simple tweets and these fuckturds litter them with grammatical errors. Yet, they want us to take them seriously. https://twitter.com/kncminer

We will soon be launching our very own ASIC bitcoin miners. Check out and register at kncminer.com

Soon, we'll be launching our website featuring ASIC Bitcoin miners. Please check us out and register at kncminer.com.

ok so we are live as of today taking registrations for people who would be interested in purchasing one of our... fb.me/15zfET0tN

As of today, our site is officially live, readied to accept registrations of those interested in purchasing ASIC-based Bitcoin miners. fb.me/15zfET0tN

Check out our new ASIC miner site http://www.kncminer.com . Its open for newsletter registration.

Once again, we officially launched our site, opened for registration featuring our weekly newsletter. #Bitcoin kncminer.com

Do I have to do everything for your fucktards?

Thank you! I'm not the only one who's annoyed of their poor grammar. Smiley

there is many people out here who are  not native english speaker so i mean you can t blame them on such a small detail

but as i said you would be able to have even their grandpa or grandma name that won t give me their ability to deliver anything

so please be careful
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Three simple tweets and these fuckturds litter them with grammatical errors. Yet, they want us to take them seriously.

show us your Swedish language skills.
Or any other non-native language
 Smiley

I believe I just did, since I'm swedish myself. Wink
It's mostly their lack of correct capitalisation and punctuation that annoys me. Correct grammar is not that hard and it's makes a huge impact on their credibility, at least for me it does. Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
OP: Put your company address onto your website, so it can be verified? Scan your business registration and upload it here? Take some photos of your office/workshop? Meet at least two trusted forum members to verify your ID in person? Show proof of ASIC development? Then we can talk.

Most important a proof of working ASIC's
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I have no agree their language is a bit informal for an official account, but let's not be so harsh.

If they provide working ASICs, everything is forgiven.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
NOOB ALERT: Do not send ANY money to any ASIC company at least until they can give a definitive proof on the fact that they have a working Bitcoin ASIC.

Until today (9th April 2013) only AVALON has proved they have the machines, shipping aprox. 300 of them to final customers. All the other players that appeared on the market have failed as per today, or they were just a plain SCAM from the beginning.

You have been warned.
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
Three simple tweets and these fuckturds litter them with grammatical errors. Yet, they want us to take them seriously.

show us your Swedish language skills.
Or any other non-native language

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
OP, please post your Bitcoin OTC nick for verification.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Three simple tweets and these fuckturds litter them with grammatical errors. Yet, they want us to take them seriously. https://twitter.com/kncminer

We will soon be launching our very own ASIC bitcoin miners. Check out and register at kncminer.com

Soon, we'll be launching our website featuring ASIC Bitcoin miners. Please check us out and register at kncminer.com.

ok so we are live as of today taking registrations for people who would be interested in purchasing one of our... fb.me/15zfET0tN

As of today, our site is officially live, readied to accept registrations of those interested in purchasing ASIC-based Bitcoin miners. fb.me/15zfET0tN

Check out our new ASIC miner site http://www.kncminer.com . Its open for newsletter registration.

Once again, we officially launched our site, opened for registration featuring our weekly newsletter. #Bitcoin kncminer.com

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Activity: 406
Has anyone try calling them?
Jump to: