Pages:
Author

Topic: [SwftCoin][Pre-ICO][Airdrop] Cross-Blockchain Solution is here ! SwftCoin - page 11. (Read 23736 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Its quite interesting a project. At this stage there's a lot of opportunity to improve and grow .
Especially in enhancing publicity in social media .
I am a freelancer and can help with drafting white paper,website articles and a host of other things .
You may pm me for more details
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Great project.I recieved the swftcoin the first round.I'll definitely support it this time.More power team!!!
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I really love POS tokens I`m a long HODler and I`m happy to see that I have the opportunity to gather some more SwftCoins. 275.00 SWFTC already sitting in my wallet! I`m worried a little about the total supply - 10 billion seems way too many, do you take into consideration burning some of them?
Activity: 105
Swft coin is really amazing. Its ideas are fresh and unique just as its name. I get to have some swft coins before from twitter bounties and I'm still hodling it up to now. I'm looking forward to the day when I can trade it in a nice price and buy and sell and buy and sell again. I wish u get listed in exchanges as soon as possible. More power! GOD bless!!!

Thanks for your support, we are working on listing on exchanges right now, and just hold on tight Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 522
SwiftCoin use as the main payment method for transaction fee on major exchanges. This kind of method and idea will be a great help if the transaction fees is positively have a chance to lower the cost.
Activity: 42
airdrop, bounty, you name it, there is a lot of opportunity to have a SwftCoin. since this is a interesting project, once the words are spread accross the social media, this token will really bloom, Im a holder of this precious token thats for sure.
Activity: 597
It's nice to know that they have already received tokens from your first airdrop. That will definitely encourage more to participates in your next airdrop. I myself will join the airdrop too and look forward to the success of this coin
Activity: 20
 Looks like you have good team, so just good luck!
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
is this project have referrel system???
Activity: 36
I think project like this is very actual now.
Activity: 95
Where can I find the whitepaper sir
Activity: 294
I just joined, hope this is going to be one of the real token better than the existing ones, been investing lately and still looking for the legit and worth for trades..best wishes..look forward..
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
First of all I really like your developed concept. I think people can see that a lot of brainwork was done before establishing this Blockchain project and community. Is your team already staffed or do you search for more members? Thank you in advance
Activity: 145
Completed the survey...
Activity: 322
Mostly I am very confidence with this great project, I read your platform, roadmap, professional and have experience a lot of with your team developer in cryptocurrency, So I want to be a part of warriors to be sucsess in the future.g
Activity: 279
hopefully i am not too late, this project seems quite interesting for me.
good luck and big success.
Activity: 179
on which exchange swftcoin will be listed on the future ?
Activity: 46
This project looks intresting and worth trying, I just applied.
Activity: 4
New here, reading the whitepaper as we speak.
Activity: 181
What will be the maximum supply of this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: