Pages:
Author

Topic: [SwftCoin][Pre-ICO][Airdrop] Cross-Blockchain Solution is here ! SwftCoin - page 15. (Read 23736 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
So when will swft be listes? Seems like a good project! Is there already a telegram?

Yeah, we do have a telegram, you can find a link on the first page, and there is a huge chance that we can list our token between the end of November and the middle of December!!
Thanks for your support!!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
So when will swft be listes? Seems like a good project! Is there already a telegram?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
75 Swftcoin by Airdrop will be worth over 10 billions Sad
Is the spreadsheet gonna be available soon?

It will be available today! Thanks for notice!
Hello Dev Team!
1. Where I can download your WP?
2. When tokens will be listing on exchange?
Thanks.

Hello, this is the link of 1.0 SWFT: mobile web version: http://exchange.swftcoin.org
And this is the Android download apk package: https://apk-10019257.file.myqcloud.com/swft.apk
Feel free to give a try, and leave your opinion to us. 2.0 SWFT is coming soon!
Our team is working on a couple of the most popular exchanges right now, there is a huge chance that we can list our token between the end of November and the middle of December!!
Thanks for your support!!
Activity: 42
Thanks a lot dev! I signed for airdrop. Lets do it!
Activity: 27
Hello Dev Team!
1. Where I can download your WP?
2. When tokens will be listing on exchange?
Thanks.
Activity: 50
I could get coin now!!
Thanks a lot
Activity: 56
I received 75 SWFTC. Thats a very good project. Go on.
Activity: 45
Is the spreadsheet gonna be available soon?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I have completed filling up the form, and have already submitted it. I'm now waiting for my share of the airdrops. I see a bright future for SwftCoin. Thank you developer team for creating this token. I like it.
Activity: 308
I am received 75 coins, thanks dev.
Activity: 182
thank you for giving this opportunit to us,,Hope this project will be a success,,goodluck devs
Activity: 150
Seems SwftCoins has a great future 😊 im gonna support this project and spread the news to all my fb friends. Im gonna promote this coin. So we can reach the MOON 🚀🚀
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Received my 75 Tokens Thanks
This project looks really good, I like how you have highlighted the advantages of this project and I like how detailed and well presented both the whitepaper and the website are. And the team behind this project seems very strong and capable to bring this project to the top. Consider me a supporter! So when are we seeing the roadmap?

Thank you so much, glad you like our project!!! Thanks for your support, the raodmap could been seen during this week Cheesy Cheesy
Idea of Swftcoin is quite impressive, also very nice presentation of whole idea.
Let's build Swftcoin Community big and solid so it can help to promote it all over the net and can achieve higher value and success in market. Wink

Thanks for your support!!!  Grin Grin
Is this trying to take on Swift banking technology? I thought bitcoin has already done that?

We are focusing on the Swift of Cryptocurrency, and SwftCoin is designed for this purpose, but I think BTC is not  Grin
Activity: 55
Thank you for the airdrop! Is it listed at an exchange already? I think the project looks really nice!
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
I like the concept of cross-blockchain cryptocurrency transfer platform, and multi-cryptocurrency that brings around convenience if this really works! Looking forward to the success of SwftCoin and participated in the airdrop as well. All the best!
Pages:
Jump to: