Pages:
Author

Topic: [SwftCoin][Pre-ICO][Airdrop] Cross-Blockchain Solution is here ! SwftCoin - page 12. (Read 23736 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I like  this project good team and verry clear project
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Thank you, very good project. Well thought out technique of use, excellent marketing. I want the project to develop and live long. Health and well-being to all
Activity: 70
good project. seems cery promising. i like it. hope dev success
Activity: 353
I think this project will be succeful waiting more info good luck
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
hii, im not received my token, please check. 
Activity: 30
I have finished the survey. Goodluck and More ppwer😇
Activity: 84
Swft coins is safe cryptocurrency platform  with low transaction fee. It  has a great impact to community for every transaction for being convenient.
To improve the community we should support each other.  Have a one goal and always trust and follow the orders.  Post also in social media to gain more investors.
Activity: 112
Am fascinated by the acclaimed use case
Hope to see this project moon soon
Good luck dev
Activity: 238
I already received 75 coins 20 days ago, can I still participate in this airdrop? On which exchanges will you be represented in the future?
Activity: 1
Nice idea, think everything will depends from project development. Wish u success, will follow this project.
  good nice.
Activity: 728
Nice idea, think everything will depends from project development. Wish u success, will follow this project.
Activity: 504
Swft coin is really amazing. Its ideas are fresh and unique just as its name. I get to have some swft coins before from twitter bounties and I'm still hodling it up to now. I'm looking forward to the day when I can trade it in a nice price and buy and sell and buy and sell again. I wish u get listed in exchanges as soon as possible. More power! GOD bless!!!
Activity: 364
You mentioned referral bonus but there is no line to fill up the answer as to who referred you. I want to refer people from my community but how can I be sure they mentioned me as their referee when their is no line on the form to fill in to.
Activity: 294
Good SWIFT
very good future. GOOD LUCK  Shocked
Activity: 15
it must be great coin for the future. SWIFT GO!
Activity: 105
Hoho got my 75swftc tysm dev! Can I join one more round of airdrop?

Of course! It's the new round, just follow the requirements, welcome back then. Wink Grin
Activity: 392
Hoho got my 75swftc tysm dev! Can I join one more round of airdrop?
Activity: 58
i also joined second airdrop Smiley
I think it's a good project and airdrop. I hope the coin will have a good value. I wish you good luck dev! i hope was in time for airdrop!

Thank you so much!! Smiley Actually, you can participate new airdrops now! You can get more SwftCoin! Hahahaha Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: