Pages:
Author

Topic: [SwftCoin][Pre-ICO][Airdrop] Cross-Blockchain Solution is here ! SwftCoin - page 16. (Read 23736 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Idea of Swftcoin is quite impressive, also very nice presentation of whole idea.
Let's build Swftcoin Community big and solid so it can help to promote it all over the net and can achieve higher value and success in market. Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Thanks I received my tokens! Hope the project goes well!
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
This project looks really good, I like how you have highlighted the advantages of this project and I like how detailed and well presented both the whitepaper and the website are. And the team behind this project seems very strong and capable to bring this project to the top. Consider me a supporter! So when are we seeing the roadmap?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm Received My Coins Thanks Dev!  Kiss
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
Is this trying to take on Swift banking technology? I thought bitcoin has already done that?
Activity: 105
Do you have pre-ICO? 

You can send the email to request more information about the sale  Wink
The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)

Thanks!!  Wink
I joined, hope i should get token!
thanks!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Has the team scored any partnership with existing platforms?
Activity: 107
"People are birds unable to fly."
Recieved the AirDrop in my MEW Wallet.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

Wishing you all the success with this venture.

Thanks.
Activity: 75
Good project.
Goodluck dev
Hi,

please explain this:

SWFTCoin contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x0bb217e40f8a5cb79adf04e1aab60e5abd0dfc1e#code

Code:
    function freezeAccount(address target, bool freeze) onlyOwner {
        frozenAccount[target] = freeze;
        FrozenFunds(target, freeze);
    }

This function lets the contract owner freeze every address he wants to.

Code:
   function mintToken(address target, uint256 mintedAmount) onlyOwner {
        balanceOf[target] += mintedAmount;
        totalSupply += mintedAmount;
        Transfer(0, this, mintedAmount);
        Transfer(this, target, mintedAmount);
    }

This functions lets the owner add infinite coins to the total supply.

RED FLAG
SCAM-O-METER 95%

Good question. Actually these two functions are standard apis in 0.1 version of ERC 20 token, as well as the whole codes.

For the freeze account function, it has two use cases. First, this is used to handle some malicious attacks and behaviours such as scam, in order to protect the rights for every token holders. We have received many complaints about the deceptive behavior that the cheater provided an Ethererum address and claim that he represents for SWFT officials and he will provide something (such as ETH) if give SwftCoin to the given address. For example, look at this address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x0bb217e40f8a5cb79adf04e1aab60e5abd0dfc1e?a=0x556b5712c2a7cc5506fbfa785b52536fb8243765. We will never allow this
behaviour. Second, this is used to the "lock position" function. According to different investing conditions, investors should lock their tokens for a while.

For the MintToken function, first we promise we will never call this api, if this is only decided by our official team. However, we decided to leave this api for following case: most token holders come to an agreement that mint is necessory (although this is difficult). This situation may happen if many tokens are lost due to various reasons such as misoperation or freezed by malicious behaviours. Token holder will never worried about the credit problem since everything is public. As the code shows, the "totalSupply" will change if we call this api and everyone can watch this property on the blockchain. Smiley Wink

100% SCAM
Activity: 378
I got my swftcoin thanks at dev team
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
Exchanges?

We will be on the exchange which begins with B.

Hmmmmm binance?
Hi,

please explain this:

SWFTCoin contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x0bb217e40f8a5cb79adf04e1aab60e5abd0dfc1e#code

Code:
    }

Code:
    }

RED FLAG
SCAM-O-METER 95%

Good question. Actually these two functions are standard apis in 0.1 version of ERC 20 token, as well as the whole codes.

For the freeze account function, it has two use cases. First, this is used to handle some malicious attacks and behaviours such as scam, in order to protect the rights for every token holders. We have received many complaints about the deceptive behavior that the cheater provided an Ethererum address and claim that he represents for SWFT officials and he will provide something (such as ETH) if give SwftCoin to the given address. For example, look at this address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x0bb217e40f8a5cb79adf04e1aab60e5abd0dfc1e?a=0x556b5712c2a7cc5506fbfa785b52536fb8243765. We will never allow this
behaviour. Second, this is used to the "lock position" function. According to different investing conditions, investors should lock their tokens for a while.

For the MintToken function, first we promise we will never call this api, if this is only decided by our official team. However, we decided to leave this api for following case: most token holders come to an agreement that mint is necessory (although this is difficult). This situation may happen if many tokens are lost due to various reasons such as misoperation or freezed by malicious behaviours. Token holder will never worried about the credit problem since everything is public. As the code shows, the "totalSupply" will change if we call this api and everyone can watch this property on the blockchain. Smiley Wink

Hi,

please explain this:

Code:
    }

Code:
    }

RED FLAG
SCAM-O-METER 95%
Exchanges?

We will be on the exchange which begins with B.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Received mine last night. Appreciate it and good luck on the project.
when will swftcoin start ICO . Have SWFTCOIN used POS ?

SwftCoin is using POS.
Activity: 196
when will swftcoin start ICO . Have SWFTCOIN used POS ?
Pages:
Jump to: