Pages:
Author

Topic: [SwftCoin][Pre-ICO][Airdrop] Cross-Blockchain Solution is here ! SwftCoin - page 20. (Read 23736 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Hello,

I remember filling out a quite different form yestersday as it even asks us to create a swftcoin username. Perhaps the reason why I didn't receive any after filling out the form and I did not also see my name on the sreadsheet.

Anyway, I'm going to fill up the form again. Hopefully, I get in this time.

Anyway, as regards to the project, with an experienced team behind and backed by a good community, there's a high chance that it will be easily adopted by the market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Got my 75 tokens same as amount of ats lol
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I came across the cryptographic currency of the fee for the first time. I expect it.
Activity: 122
This is a step in the right direction.  The Technology is awesome and the team are professionals in cryptocurrency.  This is worth investing in. I wish the dev team all the best. 
Let's publicise swiftcoin as much as we can cos I see it's on its way to d moon already...lol
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Applied for the airdrop
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Sir, can I see white paper swft coin? I'm interested and maybe in feature I will be invest on swft coin, Smiley

Yes, you can view lightpaper here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyde14fuec6u1rx/lightpaper.pdf?dl=0
And this is our whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h45d81p1p7p3i1l/swftcoin_whitepaper.pdf?dl=0

Thanks for sharing , it much more easy to read this project .
Will it support another languages ?

It support english and chinese now, and we will support more languages.

Good news, the more languages you have means the more people around the world will understand about the project better. As long as you do not use google translate to do it, as it might change the actual meaning of some words and may confuse the readers.
Regarding the airdrop with survey, how much we will get? Is it depending on our answers on the survey so we may get different amount of tokens?
Activity: 42
Hi. Will SWFTCOIN tokens be added to any exchanges? Can I trade tokens? How can I take a part in PreICO?
Activity: 105
Can I submit MEW address or do I have to create Eth address in ImToken?

You can receive SwftCoin by MEW. See FAQs section.
Activity: 5
Good English is not good to understand, people find it difficult to read the post,
it will basically understand, hope the team can according to the awareness of the
 implementation of it, if you can do it, it is still very promising!!!
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Can I submit MEW address or do I have to create Eth address in ImToken?
Activity: 45
Where will the coin will be traded? Would be great if we can get one via HitBTC someday
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Was a bit put back when I saw need for another wallet creation but reading about your service I completely understand.
Am interested in this project. No need asking much I'll head to the whitepaper to learn more.
Activity: 81
Received 75 tokens, Thanks team. Looking forward to this project and as well invest some decent amount once it hits the exchanges.
Activity: 31
Looks like an interesting project. Looking forward to learning more. Not investing atm, though.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
have received 75 coins,thx for that,believe in you! Smiley
Activity: 54
so this can be used like shapeshift?
Activity: 168
Reserved. I like the idea behind the project. It seems to be a good one, good luck, devs.
Activity: 70
SWFT COIN, how much fait currency and cryptocurrency supported ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
how many coin or token I can get? does it depend on rank or depend on my survey detail
Activity: 89
I`m very optimistic about this project,waiting to see the members list
also completed the form for aidrop
goodluck!
Pages:
Jump to: