Pages:
Author

Topic: [SwftCoin][Pre-ICO][Airdrop] Cross-Blockchain Solution is here ! SwftCoin - page 17. (Read 23736 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
was SWFTCOIN used POS tech ?
Activity: 105
When are you gonna release Your Own wallet?  And what exactly do you mean as cross chain between currencies?  Or do you mean cross chain between Cryptocurrency block chains? Huh

We will develop our own wallet on SWFT platform!! It will be available to download during the beginning of next month. Smiley Yeah you are right, cross-chain means cross Cryptocurrency block chains for now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This project really seems awesome as dev are active and token distribution also started .. as i got mine airdrop Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I can not see detail information about this coin/token in lightwhitepaper
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Do you have pre-ICO? 
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
Airdrop received, thank you Smiley

What's the total supply of this coin? Can't seem to find it on the ANN thread
Activity: 83
When are you gonna release Your Own wallet?  And what exactly do you mean as cross chain between currencies?  Or do you mean cross chain between Cryptocurrency block chains? Huh
Activity: 238
interesting to join.my friend tell me this is the best airdrop because the payment was so fast and furious  Roll Eyes
Activity: 50
What is the date of ICO?
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
I recieved 75 SWFTC, thanks dev Smiley
Hi. Will SWFTCOIN tokens be added to any exchanges? Can I trade tokens? How can I take a part in PreICO?

We will announce Pre-ICO sale very very soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Much promising project , good luck . Joined airdrop
Hello,

I remember filling out a quite different form yestersday as it even asks us to create a swftcoin username. Perhaps the reason why I didn't receive any after filling out the form and I did not also see my name on the sreadsheet.

Anyway, I'm going to fill up the form again. Hopefully, I get in this time.

Anyway, as regards to the project, with an experienced team behind and backed by a good community, there's a high chance that it will be easily adopted by the market.

Message me your address.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
thanks very much Dev.

i have received 75 SWFT in my MEW.

be succesfuly project
Hi dev,
when will be ready on desktop platform or web site platfom? or you only put the exchange only mobil devices?

thanks in advance.

We focus on Mobile platform primarily, but we do not restrict ourself to mobile only. Since we have already released the Android, and HTML versions, our team is trying to improve the quality of these first to make our products great.
Your rule is not particularly clear, you will be publicized to share the list of empty participants? Do these accounts receive a token every day? 75 per day?

Some of the participates have received 75 SwftCoins, but as we stated, "We reward SwftCoins according to your post involvement, referral action, and potential contribution." For example, I have given extra 25 SwftCoins for the people who send me a screenshot that they followed us on social medias.
Activity: 56
Hi dev,
when will be ready on desktop platform or web site platfom? or you only put the exchange only mobil devices?

thanks in advance.
Activity: 84
referral program will not work,
if you only rely on manual input,
it may be better, if the refferal program is created automatically,
by creating an email login like the other

everyone may later refuse to write down the name of his invitee,
instead of writing someone else's account,
someone who has many bitcointalk accounts,
would prefer to write his own account
and absolutely, thas's not fair,

this is just my opinion,
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Your rule is not particularly clear, you will be publicized to share the list of empty participants? Do these accounts receive a token every day? 75 per day?
Pages:
Jump to: