Pages:
Author

Topic: ♘♕♔SWING♚ ♛♞ ▬▬▬▬●Programmatically Fluctuating Miners Cost!●▬▬▬▬ Now On Bittrex! - page 37. (Read 119467 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
what a kick a$$ thing to see  after work.  Thanks Bittrex  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1162
legendary
Kaspa
now thats some hash power  Shocked

and I think your right about smaller miners may actually end up getting a few more when the reward is low if the bigger miners are switching off to something else till the block reward gets bigger again
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Thanks for the retweets folks.  Grin  Obvi when mining rewards are up, currently 7+ we get more hashes.  When the blockreward is down the little miners, are able to get some coins too.  Loving $SWING.  Grin Grin

Crazyy BUMP..!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 952
ugh, a 0.19 PoS reward...

lol yup my last one was a .2 Ha they make me feel spoiled when I get a bigger one lol and at least all the small ones will keep inflation nice and slow  Cool

I got a 1.04 today.
legendary
Kaspa
ugh, a 0.19 PoS reward...

lol yup my last one was a .2 Ha they make me feel spoiled when I get a bigger one lol and at least all the small ones will keep inflation nice and slow  Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
legendary
Thanks for the retweets folks.  Grin  Obvi when mining rewards are up, currently 7+ we get more hashes.  When the blockreward is down the little miners, are able to get some coins too.  Loving $SWING.  Grin Grin

legendary
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
legendary
Kaspa
Has the staking gone down for the last few days mine gone down  allot compare to what i was getting ....before

I've been getting quite a few pos blocks per day, it does take awhile to earn the weight back so I deposited mine in small chunks
Pages:
Jump to: