Pages:
Author

Topic: ♘♕♔SWING♚ ♛♞ ▬▬▬▬●Programmatically Fluctuating Miners Cost!●▬▬▬▬ Now On Bittrex! - page 4. (Read 119459 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Does this coin still have developmentists or not?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pool SWING

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min
Large selection of coins and algorithms

http://TimeTeh.com/
Activity: 163
Merit: 13
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello,
added swing to yiimp.goshencoin.org pool, the most profitable multipool with autotrade and autoswitch

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1890486

best regards

bitfawkes
Activity: 280
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear SWING Community,

Your Coin Has achieved the 3rd place among other 50 Coins with (1237 Votes) in our public votes with your great efforts, now its nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 11 days
You can support you coin by participating in our private elections among another 3700 members from here

Private Elections https://goo.gl/d6vk2d

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Hey people!

I noticed today my wallet has jumped onto a different chain. Does anyone know if the chain on the Chainz Explorer is still correct? Huh I have 6 connection to my wallet, but a 20 block count difference (its shows as up-to-date).

Edit:

I re-downloaded the block chain and its following the Chainz chain now. But I believe Zpool is still on the other chain. Just check you wallets.

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
this was the reply i got from  yobit today, any developers here?

Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i figured, i got most my coins on bittrex and in  holding until this price slump is over.

i agree that yobit is as crooked as they come.

still in maintenance ... Sad

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims
i figured, i got most my coins on bittrex and in  holding until this price slump is over.

i agree that yobit is as crooked as they come.

still in maintenance ... Sad
Activity: 96
yobit seems to have their wallet in maintenance for a while now while bittrex was only down for 2 days. yobit haven't answered my tickets, does anyone know when it will be back up?

Well having wallets on maintenance mode seems to be feature of Yobit. They seem to be "lazy" to fix those on purpose. At least their whales have closed markets to organize pumps and, if you want to get in you have to buy those coins.

Good luck with Yobit, the biggest concentration of scammers is there, they love to trap you there and you end up selling the value they want.
yobit seems to have their wallet in maintenance for a while now while bittrex was only down for 2 days. yobit haven't answered my tickets, does anyone know when it will be back up?

Well having wallets on maintenance mode seems to be feature of Yobit. They seem to be "lazy" to fix those on purpose. At least their whales have closed markets to organize pumps and, if you want to get in you have to buy those coins.
Activity: 210
Activity: 96
Network stopped at 441 000 no more block reward??

I hadnt noticed that until you said, will have to keep an eye on this.

It's moving along again, but seeing blocks now with no value... is this intended? Seems all PoW blocks now only generate less than 1 SWING since just after block 441 000

Issue is dramatically decreasing block reward, which drops both network weight and hashrate at same time. That leads to low hashrate and weight compared to difficulty, which could be highest at 9.99 block reward. And as difficulty is high compared to hashrate & weight block time is increased. Inverting POW or POS reward scheme would help that as when POW would have highest rewards POS would have lowest and vice versa.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

It's moving along again, but seeing blocks now with no value... is this intended? Seems all PoW blocks now only generate less than 1 SWING since just after block 441 000
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 62
Swing removed from minzpool due to lack of activity
Activity: 504
My wallet says out of sync, although it says I am staking. It can see incoming transactions but doesnt seem to confirm. Whats happening?
Pages:
Jump to: