Pages:
Author

Topic: ♘♕♔SWING♚ ♛♞ ▬▬▬▬●Programmatically Fluctuating Miners Cost!●▬▬▬▬ Now On Bittrex! - page 7. (Read 119459 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
it looks more like a one-off(large) in Shopping
By the way YoBit Wallet in maintenance status

p.s.
if someone want to  buy  at buying price , I can sell
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
wow...SWING hard pump on YOBIT   Cool Cool Cool

Congrats SWING !!   Wink Wink

Activity: 588
Was not able to secure anyone for this project. Good luck in the future.
bad news , btrex plans remove swing from trade list,  Sad
"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]."

Yes

I suggest everyone in the swing community send a email to that email address asking that they leave SWING listed.  They have so many other garbage coins they leave listed on there for much longer with next to no volume.

Still trying to find someone to take over the coin. It is still in the works.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
bad news , btrex plans remove swing from trade list,  Sad
"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]."
Hi guys,

First off I want to say sorry about the silence. I did not mean to go so long without posting. Time tends to slip by.

With this update I've decided to be blunt with things.

I'm afraid I need to officially request a developer takeover.

After working on this project for over a year I simply do not have enough time and focus to give this project the love it needs anymore, and pretending I do would unfair to you guys. Should I proceed with the fork myself I would also be expected to update all marketing materials including the thread and website, promote the coin, find a way to increase value, get every exchange and service to update, and find ways to improve from there. Given my long delays between updates I think it's starting to become clear even to me that having me head off all of that solo just wont work in the long run. I have repeatedly over the past year made calls for more developers and help with everything else without finding anyone to jump in and support. I've done my best to keep this project alive for the past year, while being as transparent as possible the entire time. This update is no exception, and I think it's the right thing to do over going dark and completely abandoning the project like we see over and over in altcoins. I genuinely believe swings only option to thrive is to find a new, motivated team to drive it forward.

I can provide the new rewards code and guide a dev on how to proceed with forking it, but I do not think heading off all the responsibilities that come with a major fork by myself is a good choice. I'm afraid I would only fall short.

If you think you might be the type of person capable of a takeover, you should already know how to fork an altcoin and you should be the type of person that keeps everything project related transparent with the holders.

We have had a very good run and the community we have built around this project has surprised me the entire time. The positivity is something that just isn't see in many other altcoins. I have high hopes that we will find a new team to step in, and am excited to see where Swing heads in the future.

I will forward this msg to someone that may be able to help, take over or know someone who may be interested.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Very sad to hear DEV Sad, the structure of this coin is very interesting and iv´e mined a few Swings Smiley. Love the fluctuating reward! Hope someone can take this over!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Hi guys,

First off I want to say sorry about the silence. I did not mean to go so long without posting. Time tends to slip by.

With this update I've decided to be blunt with things.

I'm afraid I need to officially request a developer takeover.

After working on this project for over a year I simply do not have enough time and focus to give this project the love it needs anymore, and pretending I do would unfair to you guys. Should I proceed with the fork myself I would also be expected to update all marketing materials including the thread and website, promote the coin, find a way to increase value, get every exchange and service to update, and find ways to improve from there. Given my long delays between updates I think it's starting to become clear even to me that having me head off all of that solo just wont work in the long run. I have repeatedly over the past year made calls for more developers and help with everything else without finding anyone to jump in and support. I've done my best to keep this project alive for the past year, while being as transparent as possible the entire time. This update is no exception, and I think it's the right thing to do over going dark and completely abandoning the project like we see over and over in altcoins. I genuinely believe swings only option to thrive is to find a new, motivated team to drive it forward.

I can provide the new rewards code and guide a dev on how to proceed with forking it, but I do not think heading off all the responsibilities that come with a major fork by myself is a good choice. I'm afraid I would only fall short.

If you think you might be the type of person capable of a takeover, you should already know how to fork an altcoin and you should be the type of person that keeps everything project related transparent with the holders.

We have had a very good run and the community we have built around this project has surprised me the entire time. The positivity is something that just isn't see in many other altcoins. I have high hopes that we will find a new team to step in, and am excited to see where Swing heads in the future.
Activity: 433
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Activity: 301
I can't download the wallet. Keep getting temp error.  Embarrassed

Edit: Resolved  Grin
Yes

I just dumped all mine

Bought at 600- 650 + some mining  sold at 2400+

Had to

Good luck to all with the project
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Guys check Bittrex, someone obviously decided to trade a bit  Grin

edit: cool indeed :-)

I can mine. Just need a working pool to mine from.

I just realized. Have any of you tried wmikrut.com? I'm pretty sure that pool is on the correct chain. There's also a bunch of coins you can mine there. I've mined there on several occasions for other coins without issue. I think the operator is on Bitcointalk, if anyone knows they could check in about the Swing pool.

I will try it out and let peeps know. Thanks

wmikrut.com-нe плaтить

Site is not paying out anymore

Appears to be holding a whack of pending coins.

It did work for me for about 2 days but has since stopped. I have stopped mining there now.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

I just realized. Have any of you tried wmikrut.com? I'm pretty sure that pool is on the correct chain. There's also a bunch of coins you can mine there. I've mined there on several occasions for other coins without issue. I think the operator is on Bitcointalk, if anyone knows they could check in about the Swing pool.

wmikrut.com-нe плaтить

Activity: 21

Activity: 46
Pages:
Jump to: