Pages:
Author

Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New Android Client Release! - page 20. (Read 137807 times)

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035
Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member
::Quick Update::

We are in the final stages of testing, and working on a release schedule.
Once again, release has been delayed because of some failed tests.... this is a good thing.

Livecoin and Cryptopia are still onboard.

I will be posting a more detailed update in the next couple of days.

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
I don't have an update as such except to say the last I heard from Lava he advised the new sexcoin wallet was nearly ready for final testing.

Current number of blocks 3000798 06ee7fec3dd481e59d27b22a9e62c31f108cbdcc8a7d8b34e095f49261ec69f7 http://be2.sexcoin.info/block/06ee7fec3dd481e59d27b22a9e62c31f108cbdcc8a7d8b34e095f49261ec69f7

...and the reward has just halved to 3.125 SXC per block.
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
I would like to mine, i have a 1080ti is there a any tutorial how to mine SXC? 

Welcome to out little corner of the crypto universe, I'm sure Lava won't mind me saying that once we implement the merged mining the benefits will be two fold in that you'll be mining SexCoin, but if you are mining through one of the pools that has adopted the SXC-MM you will also be mining on the litcoin block chain.

merge mine that sexy Doge too? Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 732
Merit: 502
SEX foto SEXCOIN
Good day, what about proposal?
The demo is available at
  http://37.60.177.2/offer.php?oid=3
buy for #sexcoin
SEX foto SEXCOIN
Connect to SEXCOIN mining on lavapit.lavajumper.com
Or we'll come for you. With a whip-)
click like
Like a Friend! Do you now  #Sexcoin
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓

Welcome to out little corner of the crypto universe, I'm sure Lava won't mind me saying that once we implement the merged mining the benefits will be two fold in that you'll be mining SexCoin, but if you are mining through one of the pools that has adopted the SXC-MM you will also be mining on the litcoin block chain.
As a side-note to the development taking place right now, Sexcoin's blockchain needs mining power thrown at it. We are trying to maintain 15GH/s to keep the blockchain moving. This is NOT enough to secure the chain, but it is enough to keep it from splitting / re-orging .

If you have even a little hashpower to spare, we can use it.

SXC is a pure scrypt coin at the moment. All the information on mining Litecoin will work for sexcoin, just make sure you are mining into a Sexcoin address. Pools are listed in the OP
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
As a side-note to the development taking place right now, Sexcoin's blockchain needs mining power thrown at it. We are trying to maintain 15GH/s to keep the blockchain moving. This is NOT enough to secure the chain, but it is enough to keep it from splitting / re-orging .

::UPDATE::

As before, we've been successfully mining merge-mined blocks on testnet.

We have also run into a couple of issues around the SegWit activation code. We are working through them but it is slow work.

Oct. 3 was our three week mark, but we are getting very close. SegWit coupled with age verification, and multi-sig are  still in need of testnet testing. Unit tests have been mostly successful.

Our anticipation is that we will be ready for release early next week.

Progression with Livecoin and Cryptopia are going well. I think we can be confident that trading will reopen, at the latest, when MM goes active. Possibly as soon as the new client release.

Once again, Please contact any pool-ops that you might be close to and let them know about the upcoming changes.

EDIT: for clarity
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓

We've mined our first merge-mined blocks on testnet.

Occasional bump for those who aren't in the loop.

We've mined our first merge-mined blocks on testnet.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
::Update::

Merge mine testing has begun in a closed testnet. This puts us a little behind schedule, but not too much.
The testing is going well, and if it passes the next couple of days, we will put up a new testnet and make the next client available to some trusted entities.

SegWit and Lightning code also appear to be operating properly. More on that later.

We are continuing our campaign to get commitments from pool operators to implement sexcoin as a merge-mined coin. More on that will be coming soon. If you are close to any pool-ops that have litecoin, please alert them to Sexcoin.

Anyone wanting to join the conversation can do so via the SexCoin Forum, the Slack or Discord channels or here in BTC.
::Update::

Merge mine testing has begun in a closed testnet. This puts us a little behind schedule, but not too much.
The testing is going well, and if it passes the next couple of days, we will put up a new testnet and make the next client available to some trusted entities.

SegWit and Lightning code also appear to be operating properly. More on that later.

We are continuing our campaign to get commitments from pool operators to implement sexcoin as a merge-mined coin. More on that will be coming soon. If you are close to any pool-ops that have litecoin, please alert them to Sexcoin.

Activity: 515
Merit: 250
Occasional Bump - we're still working on the fix (can't say much more till it's done)

cant wait to see what the updates are Smiley
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Occasional Bump - we're still working on the fix (can't say much more till it's done)
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
the project is certainly intriguing, but I'm afraid to buy tokens (a similar project turned out to be a scam) Smiley

SXC has been around forever. 2013, I think. Not a scam.
SEX foto SEXCOIN
Wrap me two for the price of one.)

And for me two #sexcoin for the price of one.
 Shocked
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I wonder what gives this coin in a brothel? Discount? Wrap me two for the price of one.)
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
the project is certainly intriguing, but I'm afraid to buy tokens (a similar project turned out to be a scam) Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: