Pages:
Author

Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New Android Client Release! - page 23. (Read 137807 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
You guys have been around since 2013? What was the token based on back then?

it used to have its own chain not sure what it is now but its been around forever
Activity: 182
You guys have been around since 2013? What was the token based on back then?
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
no problem im ill get this sorted for you asap im away for a day or two but ill get it soreted and post here for you

Look forward to seeing it back online.

e-pool has also got problems, I was able to find a handful of blocks in the last 24 hours with 3MH/s but their page doesn't update the information (they are showing last block found as 8th of January)

our pool ( stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:5760) is working perfect, we do have bug in showing the correct time (in webinfo page)... but all blocks are found correctly by the pool

Thanks for the update.

A coinswap to a POS chain would be great step toward keeping chain safer and to safe a lot power & the signal to reward long term hodlers like me.

I also could have sold at 1200 sat, but didnt want to. Hodl since 2 years or more.
Stop this pump and dump game and move to POS like Tittiecoin did.

PoS was discussed by the CORE group many months ago and it was felt that PoS doesn't fit our long-term plans for SexCoin.

We'd love to know who is behind the fraud being committed - and it's a dump then wind back the block chain.

We like to think we can weather a storm regardless of the wind's direction.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
A coinswap to a POS chain would be great step toward keeping chain safer and to safe a lot power & the signal to reward long term hodlers like me.

I also could have sold at 1200 sat, but didnt want to. Hodl since 2 years or more.
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
Just put one L3+ on solomine to support network.

Yes - there is some problem with newco.in pool - will try to see is it possible to do something. Maybe p2pool software used is quite old.

And what about algo change to be GPU-friendly? - Now with those ASICs everywhere the GPU-community is searching where to put their rigs - and moving away from scrypt algo looks for me as a good idea! The best way - something not @ NiceHash - so the new possible attack is much harder to do.

The second good thing from that - a new wave of PR - the algo-switching is a good-go and positively supported by miners.

I'm sure you mean S3++ Wink In any event spreading the work load (including solo mining) is a great idea.

e-pool has also got problems, I was able to find a handful of blocks in the last 24 hours with 3MH/s but their page doesn't update the information (they are showing last block found as 8th of January)

our pool ( stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:5760) is working perfect, we do have bug in showing the correct time (in webinfo page)... but all blocks are found correctly by the pool
Activity: 515
Merit: 250

do you want us to re open the pool ?

That would be very helpful.

no problem im ill get this sorted for you asap im away for a day or two but ill get it soreted and post here for you
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓

Yes - there is some problem with newco.in pool - will try to see is it possible to do something. Maybe p2pool software used is quite old.

And what about algo change to be GPU-friendly? - Now with those ASICs everywhere the GPU-community is searching where to put their rigs - and moving away from scrypt algo looks for me as a good idea! The best way - something not @ NiceHash - so the new possible attack is much harder to do.

The second good thing from that - a new wave of PR - the algo-switching is a good-go and positively supported by miners.

I'm sure you mean S3++ Wink In any event spreading the work load (including solo mining) is a great idea.

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035
Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

That would be very helpful.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Hey. Your project is promising, since the price of your tokens is very high.

Probably you post into wrong or you are not aware of the current price of this coin. $0.0029 per coin is really high with limited supply than what is reasonable price please suggest this into this topic.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. Your project is promising, since the price of your tokens is very high.
Activity: 219
Merit: 103

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Hi everyone.
I took a lot of photos for SEXCOIN
And now I need Your help. If you want to see new photos.
We need your help! Point any scrip mining you have at lavapit.lavajumper.com to help keep the hash rate propped up and help ward off an attack.

Lava's just putting together a reply - in the meantime I have been looking at the current situation with the pools:

There's about 11 GH/s at the moment on the network of which the following pools (that I know about) share the load as follows:

LavaPit 3.63 GH/s | iSpace 3.2 GH/s | thecoin.pw 1.47 GH/s | miningpoolhub 3.142 GH/s | prohashing (unknown) | e-pool and newco.in I don't recommend as they throw up 50% errors above a couple of meg hashes.

https://hash-to-coins.com/ and https://www.zpool.ca/ look to be mine a coin and get paid in BTC or another coin, so they are pump and dump pools. (prohashing is an either / or - you mine just SXC or mine what ever they send your way and you either get paid in SXC or any other coin they mine / you nominate (so it's not exactly a pump and dump pool))

https://trade.thecoin.pw/ has started an exchange that trades SXC as well as most (if not all) coins they mine & they are open to adding new coins to their exchange.

If you were to re-open your pool I'd be prepared to point some hashes your way to help balance the load on the network.
Activity: 153
Merit: 8
What should hodlers do?  Is there going to be a fork or an update we should be aware of?

I was thinking something similar will there be a coin swap or anything like that.

Also just posted some cut red stones you might be interested in check at the bottom of the post

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44558878
Activity: 5
Дeвoчки пpивeт. Bы кaк тo бyдeтe paзбиpaтьcя c пpoблeмoй, кoтopaя вoзниклa yжe oкoлo нeдeли нaзaд. Кoгдa мoнeтy вoccтaнoвят нa биpжy, вы yжe oчeнь cильнo yтoмили!!!

Activity: 4
What should hodlers do?  Is there going to be a fork or an update we should be aware of?
Hi everyone.
We need your help! Point any scrip mining you have at lavapit.lavajumper.com to help keep the hash rate propped up and help ward off an attack.

Activity: 732
Merit: 502
SEX foto SEXCOIN
Hi everyone.
Activity: 732
Merit: 502
SEX foto SEXCOIN
I believe that all will be well. Kiss
Thanks for the updates , weve removed sexcoin from our pools as soon as we heard of the attack

when you have it sorted let us know and we will fire up the pool again

hope you get it sorted

findblocks
Activity: 63
I remember sexcoin being born years ago ha in mind the market of adult products. Any progress in that direction meanwhile?
Pages:
Jump to: