Pages:
Author

Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New Android Client Release! - page 77. (Read 137807 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
... The only mitigation is getting 'honest' hashpower up on the network...

I am pointing my scrypt hash at the lavapit now. I rented some much larger hash also, sponsored by free-SX.Com Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Indeed unfortunate that livecoin wallet is under maintenance...

Nice to see you too lavajumper!! Been a while bro!  Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
All my tokens are held in Cryptopia so far. Are they safe? Should i do anything? Cheesy
Activity: 873
Merit: 1035
Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member
Update:

• We're running the final builds on the new releases.
  • Not many miners have switched
  • A bootstrap file will be available for download to ease the pain of downloading a new blockchain

Notes on the new upgrade:
The new client uses a new database backplane for the blockchain. This means that you will need to download a new copy of the blockchain even if you are upgrading.

Make CERTAIN you create a backup of your wallet before running the upgrade. The wallet also uses a new database schema, and will automatically be converted when you run the client for the first time. IF anything goes wrong, the easiest course is to shut down your client, copy the wallet.dat backup into your data directory and restart the program to let it upgrade the wallet again.

I will also post instructions for using the bootstrap file shortly.

There are a couple of things going on with the Sexcoin system right now.

First off, some transactions generated from the old clients are being rejected by miners that are on the new client. This has caused a serious headache especially for the exchanges. I've messaged the exchanges with instructions on how to upgrade their clients if they feel that is the remedy they want to pursue.

Second, the network is currently experiencing a high number of 51% attacks. The only mitigation is getting 'honest' hashpower up on the network. I'm currently throwing what extra I have, and attempting to distribute it across a few different pools.
Activity: 732
Merit: 502
SEX foto SEXCOIN
#Sexcoin

Please give me Sexcoin  -   SE7Yyb3MZvAr1aRyicjev4evnJHHm8rDp

Welcome https://vk.com/sexcoin_ru   Shocked Wink
SEX foto SEXCOIN
Holy Cow .03 USD EACH!!! TO THE MOON FOLKS <3

Very excited - This coin is OG  Grin

gr33k!!!! A good pump brings them all back Wink
Good to see you chime in.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Holy Cow .03 USD EACH!!! TO THE MOON FOLKS <3

Very excited - This coin is OG  Grin
Activity: 13
Should I worry? Over my coins that are going to livecoin? Do you guarantee that they will really arrive?
Activity: 56
Lava,

Thanks for always being transparent and on the clock.
Update

• We're running the final builds on the new releases.
  • Not many miners have switched
  • A bootstrap file is building, hopefully we can release both at the same time

There are a couple of things going on with the Sexcoin system right now.

First off, some transactions generated from the old clients are being rejected by miners that are on the new client. This has caused a serious headache especially for the exchanges. I've messaged the exchanges with instructions on how to upgrade their clients if they feel that is the remedy they want to pursue.

Second, the network is currently experiencing a high number of 51% attacks. The only mitigation is getting 'honest' hashpower up on the network. I'm currently throwing what extra I have, and attempting to distribute it across a few different pools.

SEX foto SEXCOIN
These photos are for those who did not have time to buy #Sexcoin before June 1, 2017
Эти фoтo для тex ктo нe ycпeл кyпить #Sexcoin дo 1 июня 2017

Hoвocти Sexcoin news
Welcome Welcome https://vk.com/sexcoin_ru
I'm just worried because I'm losing money, I'm almost 3 days before the coins reach my wallet. But I know that dev will soon solve this problem, and no one else will be harmed.
Livecoin just informed me they have frozen their wallets. There has been a high amount of double-spend attempts in the last 24 hours.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Dev, I have a problem, I made a transfer of cryptopia to the livecoin, I have the txid of the transfer, but it does not appear in the block explorer of the coin, I need your help, what may have happened?
txid:cd014cea56a1762d8dee183930abfad53339308ef2b9c836aa0fd5a612d6aeb8
wallet:S12us7YtyjVXWQrwH2AHxGpQCLjbMvUFXG

I'm looking into it.

Cryptopia's wallet is in maintenance.
Yeah, what's up with that. I don't have any issues with my wallet. Seems wallets goes down on exchanges when pumps start happening. Not cool. Cryptopia is good exchange but I'm not liking their timing.

Exactly my thoughts. Exchanges also do some inside trading and it seems Cryptopia is not a exception. Livecoin and Yobit wallets are just fine.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Dev, I have a problem, I made a transfer of cryptopia to the livecoin, I have the txid of the transfer, but it does not appear in the block explorer of the coin, I need your help, what may have happened?
txid:cd014cea56a1762d8dee183930abfad53339308ef2b9c836aa0fd5a612d6aeb8
wallet:S12us7YtyjVXWQrwH2AHxGpQCLjbMvUFXG

I'm looking into it.

Cryptopia's wallet is in maintenance.
Yeah, what's up with that. I don't have any issues with my wallet. Seems wallets goes down on exchanges when pumps start happening. Not cool. Cryptopia is good exchange but I'm not liking their timing.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Not in this release. It has the prep-code for it, and we are still debating Segwit.
Well if their is a community vote, I vote for segwit. I have been a community member since 2013.

Unless I'm mistaken whoever mines 51% of the coin controls the direction it takes - which is why BitCoin itself is s-scared of super pools steering BTC in a new direction eg SegWit with one of the various wallet versions out there...
UASF for sxc! Smiley

In all seriousness, the community should take a look at segwit for the future enhancements to the network.
Thank you for your quick return, I hope this is resolved quickly. They just sent me an answer to my ticket, saying they will try to solve it as soon as possible.
I made the transference of crypitopia to the livecoin. I understand that when you make a transfer when the wallet is under maintenance, the transfer will arrive when the wallet returns. But when I did the transfer, the wallet was online, from the two houses, and I had made 2 transfers from yobit to livecoin, as you can see, the two transfers are registered in the blockchain SXC, but the one that left the crypitopia was not Processed. I sent a ticket to each house (livecoin, cryptopia), they're already aware that I'm talking to you. I can present all the evidence that I actually did the transeference, and I'm concerned that it's 19212 sex coins. As I said before, it's already about a day, and the blocks before the cryptopia's wallet are under maintenance were being processed normally, which I found strange.

I don't doubt that you initiated the transfer.

I think a likely scenario is that when you opened a support ticket with Cryptopia, they found an issue which needed the wallet to be taken offline..... an issue like "Hey... our transactions aren't broadcasting."
Once again, I think patience is needed. Resyncing a wallet that has the level of activity that Cryptopia experiences can take a long time.
I made the transference of crypitopia to the livecoin. I understand that when you make a transfer when the wallet is under maintenance, the transfer will arrive when the wallet returns. But when I did the transfer, the wallet was online, from the two houses, and I had made 2 transfers from yobit to livecoin, as you can see, the two transfers are registered in the blockchain SXC, but the one that left the crypitopia was not Processed. I sent a ticket to each house (livecoin, cryptopia), they're already aware that I'm talking to you. I can present all the evidence that I actually did the transeference, and I'm concerned that it's 19212 sex coins. As I said before, it's already about a day, and the blocks before the cryptopia's wallet are under maintenance were being processed normally, which I found strange.
Pages:
Jump to: