Pages:
Author

Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New Android Client Release! - page 73. (Read 137807 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

I'm pretty sure her address is :

SE7Yyb3MZvAr1aRyicjev4evnJHHm8rDpM

Sasa9, can you confirm ( check your signature )

Temporary typo in signature. Of course Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Last payment on June 27

If you are referring to faucet payouts, I see the last entry from that address was made on the 25th. Last paid on the 27th appears as to be expected, since round times have been inconstant as of late.

But, I am happy to inform you, I have made improvements to free-sx.com! You can enter every hour (24 max) now. Payouts will be processed daily and I will aim to do this at or around 0 GMT (8 PM EST) everyday. Payout is currently .069 SXC times # of your entries + bonuses for poll answers (be creative, make me laugh, or (ladies only) paste the URL of a nice pic). I am working on the referral bonuses still, but do expect those to be functional again in the near future also.

Do not be alarmed if you do not see the payout precisely at 0 GMT. I manually initiate the payout script. For many reasons (server, wallet, faucet abuse, taking time away from my desk), this might be delayed sometimes.

Enjoy, free-SX.Com
Activity: 56
Wow amazing picture Smiley

Activity: 732
Merit: 502
SEX foto SEXCOIN
This is my adress my Wallet installed on the computer
I did not run it for a long time
What happened ?
Last payment on June 27
http://blockexplorer.lavajumper.com/address/SE7Yyb3MZvAr1aRyicjev4evnJHHm8rDpM

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035
Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member
So I'm trying to use my newly compiled 0.10.4.0 client to send sasa9 the tip I promised a few pages ago.
But when I paste in the address "SE7Yyb3MZvAr1aRyicjev4evnJHHm8rDp" as the destination address, the bar turns red as if it's failing address validation and I can't send. Any ideas? User error? I only have the new client set up and withdrawals from cryptopia last night went fine.
I'm pretty sure her address is :

SE7Yyb3MZvAr1aRyicjev4evnJHHm8rDpM

Sasa9, can you confirm ( check your signature )

So I'm trying to use my newly compiled 0.10.4.0 client to send sasa9 the tip I promised a few pages ago.
But when I paste in the address "SE7Yyb3MZvAr1aRyicjev4evnJHHm8rDp" as the destination address, the bar turns red as if it's failing address validation and I can't send. Any ideas? User error? I only have the new client set up and withdrawals from cryptopia last night went fine.
My "sexcoin's next client" is almost done syncing Smiley

Just curious, has anyone been able to get it to compile on Ubuntu 17.04? Have tried with gcc 6.x, 5.x and 4.9 to no avail. I did, however, get it up and running in whonix, of all places. I haven't tried on Xenial yet. I followed both the documentation in the sexcoin repo for dependencies and the litecoin docs - but mostly the litecoin documentation. After it worked in whonix, I tried gcc 4.9 on 17.04. Pretty sure (not 100%) the error had something to do with boost, perhaps 1.6 had some breaking changes? My whonix install had 1.55

If it ends up failing on Xenial, I will open up a ticket at github with specific error and steps I took.

I got the client built on 16.04 by installing the individual packages via apt-get (boost, miniupnp, protobuf, BDB, etc), and using
Code:
./autogen.sh
./configure --with-incompatible-bdb
make

The /depends system won't built boost, at least out of the box. I'm looking into why that is. I suspect it has something to do with gcc 5.x OR c++11. Any help on this would be welcomed.
Haven't tried building the GUI.

Ubu 12.04 and 14.04 have worked like a charm.

Good to know. I think the issue on 17.04 may be different though. For my last attempt, I did the same thing that worked for me in whonix (where I have the GUI compiled as well.) I did a custom install of db 4.8.30 and set the appropriate variables for the compiler to know to use it. There are instructions for this in the litecoin docs directory. Actually there's a bash script you can use but I just followed along. db5 and 4 formats are incompatible and I wanted the ability to restore my wallet to an already built windows client if necessary, as I assume you'll be using a staticly linked db 4.8 for the windows client.

EDIT: this is the litecoin document I am referring to: https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/blob/0.10/doc/build-unix.md
EDIT2: My bad, it seems the same instructions are in the sexcoin repo. I must have accidentally been reading master instead of the correct branch.
SEX foto SEXCOIN
I put an image and link on one of my adult sites to advertise the Sexcoin concept.

http://wildnightparties.com/

Those who own adult websites should consider advertising or promoting the coin.

Your site accepts payment Sexcoin ?
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Yeah.. I wasn't going to mention that. As much as I appreciate them listing us, and their support..... wtf?

In the Troll box a few people seem to be having trouble withdrawing BitCoins from YoBit, so it's not just SXC unfortunately.

*edit*

cough cough *bull shit* cough cough YoBit wants BTC 0.5 to upgrade the source code in 2-4 days... https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/

To update a coin (SourceCode Update/Hardfork/Swap) with High Priority you can fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Maintenance type:
• Free (8-14 business days) - 0 btc
• Premium (5-7 business days) - 0.2 btc
• Exclusive (2-4 business days) - 0.5 btc

Yeah.. I wasn't going to mention that. As much as I appreciate them listing us, and their support..... wtf?

Just curious, has anyone been able to get it to compile on Ubuntu 17.04? Have tried with gcc 6.x, 5.x and 4.9 to no avail. I did, however, get it up and running in whonix, of all places. I haven't tried on Xenial yet. I followed both the documentation in the sexcoin repo for dependencies and the litecoin docs - but mostly the litecoin documentation. After it worked in whonix, I tried gcc 4.9 on 17.04. Pretty sure (not 100%) the error had something to do with boost, perhaps 1.6 had some breaking changes? My whonix install had 1.55

If it ends up failing on Xenial, I will open up a ticket at github with specific error and steps I took.

I got the client built on 16.04 by installing the individual packages via apt-get (boost, miniupnp, protobuf, BDB, etc), and using
Code:
./autogen.sh
./configure --with-incompatible-bdb
make

The /depends system won't built boost, at least out of the box. I'm looking into why that is. I suspect it has something to do with gcc 5.x OR c++11. Any help on this would be welcomed.
Haven't tried building the GUI.

Ubu 12.04 and 14.04 have worked like a charm.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Hey Lavapit, quick question. Do you know anyone at Yobit.net?> I've had a sxc withdrawal held up now for 4+ days, it says 'transferring from cold storage'

I've had tickets open on yobit for days now. Both about the attacks on the network and about upgrading their client.
ATM, (at least on my acct) deposits are disabled. It would be good to hear from them. They need to upgrade or their outgoing transactions won't make it onto the network.

I'll send them a message and see if I can get their attention.

*edit*

cough cough *bull shit* cough cough YoBit wants BTC 0.5 to upgrade the source code in 2-4 days... https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/

To update a coin (SourceCode Update/Hardfork/Swap) with High Priority you can fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Maintenance type:
• Free (8-14 business days) - 0 btc
• Premium (5-7 business days) - 0.2 btc
• Exclusive (2-4 business days) - 0.5 btc
SEX foto SEXCOIN
Hey Lavapit, quick question. Do you know anyone at Yobit.net?> I've had a sxc withdrawal held up now for 4+ days, it says 'transferring from cold storage'

I've had tickets open on yobit for days now. Both about the attacks on the network and about upgrading their client.
ATM, (at least on my acct) deposits are disabled. It would be good to hear from them. They need to upgrade or their outgoing transactions won't make it onto the network.
Activity: 56
Just an update on my Mac client:

Downloaded the latest and greatest, downloaded Boostrap file and followed instructions (pretty easy to follow actually).

I am on day 2ish and still compiling the blockchain. I'm pretty surprised by this since I have compiled other clients pretty fast.

Note, I am updating Lava on this over twitter. But I would like to ask if anyone else has updated their client with bootstrap on a Mac?

I'm running the latest Mac OSx on a Macbook Pro. So my hardware and network should not be a problem.

I agree, this coin has a ton of potential!  I'm looking forward to the release of the new client.

Sexcoin has huge potential. It just takes one note on a news outlet to take it in the 100 list.

Sexcoin is now ranked #261 and has a $2.2 million market cap. This coin's getting a nice pump.
I wouldn't bet the farm on this one, but it's got plenty of fuel and should be at least .10.

I wouldn't bet the farm on any coin to be honest. But it doesn't take a genius that the Adult industry will survive the nuclear holocaust. If the Dev Team and us supporting the coin do it right, we can all be looking at a $1/Sexcoin in 2-5 years.

Hello all

New to the forum and was wondering if anyone is interested in swapping sexcoins for
rough gemstones, I have sapphire, aquamarine and many others.

Looking forward to reply's

Roughswap

Hi, I am interested. If the gems can be authenticated Smiley And also, I am setting up a store to sell items for Sexcoin. Perhaps we can work together. I broker the orders for you and you ship. DM me if interested or reply here for transparency.

Activity: 42

Activity: 195
Merit: 110

i had some troubles with building on 16.10 and lava did on 16.04 but he worked the problems out last night. Im sure when he wakes up he will be able to give the steps taken to fix

Activity: 1
I agree, this coin has a ton of potential!  I'm looking forward to the release of the new client.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
Sexcoin is now ranked #261 and has a $2.2 million market cap. This coin's getting a nice pump.

But really, this coin is so much better and has a more lively community than some of the coins ranked higher.

As I said, this one should easily reach 10x the current market cap.

I wouldn't bet the farm on this one, but it's got plenty of fuel and should be at least .10.

Pages:
Jump to: