Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 101. (Read 235769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
So Synx team can't even afford 3 BTC to get listed on Bittrex?

I don't think that's the point.
Everyone wants something for nothing, I guess.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
So Synx team can't even afford 3 BTC to get listed on Bittrex?
legendary

I can't seem to sync my wallet. Added the config on the main page. Any help?

1.0.0.7 should work without any config.
If you previously ran an older version, you need to download the blockchain again after removing everything but your wallet.dat/peers.dat from your appdata/roaming/syndicate folder.

You can try using this peers.dat.

http://www.filedropper.com/peers
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
I can't seem to sync my wallet. Added the config on the main page. Any help?
legendary
BTC2.4 Paid at c-cex already
If I were you i put another BTC0.6 in that pocket and spent it for bittrex.

Did you come up with that all on your own? lol
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
BTC2.4 Paid at c-cex already
If I were you i put another BTC0.6 in that pocket and spent it for bittrex.
legendary
I will be arranging for a Bittrex listing. Spoken with Bill, and the amount to get listed on Bittrex is 3 BTC. I'll be holding a community crowdfund to reach that amount. As soon as this address reaches 3 BTC, I'll initiate a transfer to the address Ryan will provide me with. Apparently they don't like it when we send partial amounts to the actual listing address.

If you send to the address, be sure to PM me the TXID, just in case things don't go as planned and I need to return the deposits.

Crowdfund address:

1DXS2KX8NwuxmC8LRrNsFsTBzteYPXQrdk

https://blockchain.info/address/1DXS2KX8NwuxmC8LRrNsFsTBzteYPXQrdk
legendary
Can you post step by step instruction here please.
I will give it a go.

Many thanks

If you want to send me a pm in slack, I will guide you through it step by step.
Much easier to solve any issues you encounter that way.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Can you post step by step instruction here please.
I will give it a go.

Many thanks
legendary
Is there any ETA as to when the first feature will be available to use from the main wallet?

They will be available soon! I was originally just going to release the Employees portion but now I'm working on squeezing the Employee Portal in along with the My Employees tab release. The employee portal will record clocking in and out, ect ect..  

I'm also changing up the masternodes tab a bit to make it easier to use / edit from this release on..

A majority of the coding has been done already,  databases get built,  encrypted & decrypted,  you can add,  edit, delete employees ect ect. I would like to incorporate an auto backup feature also..

Excellent progress has been made in regards to the wallet, but I have also been spending time trying to organize a strong PR strategy to really shed more light on us!

I appreciate everyone's support! Stay tuned (:

I'm also changing up the masternodes tab a bit to make it easier to use / edit from this release on..

Is it too much to ask for it to be a 3 step process.

EG:
Enter amount of coins for node.
Enter  address (or what ever is needed)
Click "Create Master Node"

Job done.

I would happily use master nodes if it was this easy.

It's only confusing the first few times you set them up, after that it's pretty much a cakewalk.

Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Is there any ETA as to when the first feature will be available to use from the main wallet?

They will be available soon! I was originally just going to release the Employees portion but now I'm working on squeezing the Employee Portal in along with the My Employees tab release. The employee portal will record clocking in and out, ect ect..  

A majority of the coding has been done already,  databases get built,  encrypted & decrypted,  you can add,  edit, delete employees ect ect. I would like to incorporate an auto backup feature also..

Excellent progress has been made in regards to the wallet, but I have also been spending time trying to organize a strong PR strategy to really shed more light on us!

EG:

Job done.

The masternode tab is for masternode administration. If unsure how to do it, get up and join the slack and we will happily assist you OR simply transfer the 5K collateral from an exchange to your generated masternode addresses. Thats like 5 minutes of work.

Additionally (and i only speak for myself here), there is no point in providing a masternode if you cant support it technically. Stake away then.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

EG:

Job done.

legendary
@Community

Please note that many users seem not to have upgraded to the latest version wallet/daemon as we can see peers running the following versions:
    Syndicate:1.0.0
    Syndicate:1.0.0.1
    Syndicate:1.0.0.3
    Syndicate:1.0.0.5
    Syndicate:1.0.0.6
    Syndicate:1.0.0.7

Kindly upgrade to the latest so you do not have connections/sync issues and to keep the network as solid as we all wish it to remain.

Best regards,

Just a friendly reminder to everyone, please update your wallets.
1.0.0.7 is quite the improvement over earlier versions.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

legendary
legendary
Following this project closely.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
For everyone watching KPIs Smiley

1- 3 exchanges in under 2 Months - without big sums of BTC paid for entry - by community direct/indirect efforts
2- The SYNX network has at least an average of 156 Master Nodes Live! 24/7
3- point 2 shows that +10% of SYNX Supply is committed in MN

growing surly and steadily
Let's keep it up Smiley

Cheers

+100

Shame Master Nodes are so stupid difficult to set up, or i would have them and stake my 200k coins.
Only a little more work left for parallel SYNX and DNET support in my script, watch this space:
https://github.com/marsmensch/masternode-vps-setup

By parallel, do you mean running both on the same machine?
Pages:
Jump to: