Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 97. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Hey Synx devs, any plans for a Wallet for Mac/OSX ?
I started working on it, got real-life interrupted at about 85% of work done and will continue working on it next week  Wink
well be expecting this right after hitting new exchange site and price will be booming up.
good luck mate hope this wallet will be ready asap.

The exchange crowdfund still hasn't made any progress over the past couple of days.

There needs to be a roadmap, maybe the hiring of an extra dev, something so people can see this is a coin with long term future, i think, ATM, people are holding back from donating due to this.

I know i am. 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I started working on it, got real-life interrupted at about 85% of work done and will continue working on it next week  Wink

Grrrrrr...... real-life can be such a bother sometimes!!! Wink
All the best, looking forward to it!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I started working on it, got real-life interrupted at about 85% of work done and will continue working on it next week  Wink
well be expecting this right after hitting new exchange site and price will be booming up.

The exchange crowdfund still hasn't made any progress over the past couple of days.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Are there issues with Masternodes staking that have 127.0.0.1 IP's in the config files?

u mean rpcallowip=127.0.0.1??? no everything is cool
No he probably does the setup on his private PC and is using this:
Code:
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=127.0.0.1:9900
With only this setting, your node will start and you will not receive any rewards without the proper port-forwarding rule on your soho router.

Set it up s a DMZ host, so port forwarding is no issue. I think the issue were corrupt wallet.dat files. But some of the MN's still drop offline. I'm still tinkering with it.
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Are there issues with Masternodes staking that have 127.0.0.1 IP's in the config files?

No he probably does the setup on his private PC and is using this:
Code:
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=127.0.0.1:9900
With only this setting, your node will start and you will not receive any rewards without the proper port-forwarding rule on your soho router.
Activity: 84

Should just require more fiddling with networking settings than if you ran them remotely from a Vps.

Which settings are you referring to?
legendary

Should just require more fiddling with networking settings than if you ran them remotely from a Vps.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Need help with wallet please.... no connections

Also would like a Slack invite if possible.

Thanks

please PM me your email! Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
price is down again from coinexchange somebody dump it to 4021 lucky for those who bought the coins for sure after winning to be listed in another exchange price will start to rise up . good luck holders.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
5 synx per block
1 block per minute
300 Synx per hour, X 24 = 7200 Synx generated per day.

Currently there are 215 Masternodes.

7200 / 215 = 33 Synx per day per MN on average.

That's about $1.14 a day at current values.

Newbie here:
How to gate wallet here?
legendary
Activity: 1764
anyone willing to sell some synx true here?

WTB 10k

Sure, what is your buying price per synx?
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
on linux cannot down wallet help would be appreciated

which linux u r running ?
Activity: 80
on linux cannot down wallet help would be appreciated
legendary
So 7m are from PoW. More are generated from PoS from staking and masternodes? 

Yes, roughly 14400 SYNX are generated daily.
Activity: 80
So 7m are from PoW. More are generated from PoS from staking and masternodes? 
Pages:
Jump to: