Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 56. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
little uptade or roadmap from the dev would be great.. Smiley

little by little or bit by bit knowledge over it can produces good result.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
http://www.syndicatelabs.org

link does not work since many weeks.

devs last post on slack is 50 days ago.

i will never again invest in a coin with an anonymous developer.

Just dump your coins.
Activity: 857
Merit: 500
need a working node

used everynode i found here,on coinex , everywhere but i cant connect to the wallet..wallet ran on the same pc few month ago but now it didnt work..same on vps server 0 connections

should help
Put this in your appdata/roaming/syndicate folder.
https://github.com/SyndicateLabs/SyndicateQT/releases/download/v1.0.0.7/peers.dat

Then restart your wallet.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
need a working node

used everynode i found here,on coinex , everywhere but i cant connect to the wallet..wallet ran on the same pc few month ago but now it didnt work..same on vps server 0 connections
Sometimes my wallet has trouble connecting on start up- even if the peers are good.  Regardless, here are some nodes I am connected to:

Code:
185.69.52.224:9998
144.76.238.2:9999
86.5.28.9:9999
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
need a working node

Merit: 501
If this pulls a RADS...  Grin
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
yes for traders/investors to know why the price is rising again, if dev can provide some updates here for sure it will gather more support.

I was on the phone with ur daddy, and he told me u were not allowed to access internet from his computer but u ignored his prohibition and rigged the prices. Look what u did. U made a jump on a bandwagon but fainted and fell off the board. Now u ought to pump this shit back.
Activity: 770
I'm telling you! Synx needs to show a real life example how businesses can use this technology and we will see $5 coin!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
ready to break 2k? Smiley very nice to see this.. finally.. I can't wait for a big synx hype on twitter again Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
I would like to announce a partnership between the Syndicate and MUEX development teams.

This partnership currently allows you to create a Forex trading account on https://muex.io/Forex using SYNX to fund your account. MUEX has many services scheduled to be released in the near future. This partnership asserts that the SYNX community will get preferential rates for these new services as they are released to the public.

You can find more information by following the link provided below:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-muexio-crypto-portal-forex-anon-exchange-nodes-explorers-alerts-1756784

We're very happy to be working with SYNX & the SYNX community.
Hopefully there will be loads of mutual benefit to come from this Smiley

Any questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop into https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-muexio-crypto-portal-forex-anon-exchange-nodes-explorers-alerts-1756784
Activity: 857
This growth was not in my plans. Come quickly pour 700  Grin
legendary
now only 1.7btc and we are breaking out ... 1.5k should be that zone..  btw nice to see 1k again Smiley

haha, just waiting for 2k

Maybe I'm optimistic.. but I still think synx could be very strong..and 10k + isn't impossible ..when whales will come back.. Wink Just take a look on rads.. how that went to the moon.. Wink
Activity: 826
synx need more plans or road map to hanup
Activity: 826
now only 1.7btc and we are breaking out ... 1.5k should be that zone..  btw nice to see 1k again Smiley

haha, just waiting for 2k
yes for traders/investors to know why the price is rising again, if dev can provide some updates here for sure it will gather more support.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Current price already looks more promising and more optimistic, but the main thing that this movement is supported by the activities of the developer, which has continued to work on the project and expand the fields of application for SYNX crypto currency. Really nice that we have very good prospects!
legendary
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective
One dollar Synx would already be very ambitious.

You need to look at it from a supply & demand point of view. Basic economics.
Either create a constant demand for more synx, or you have to haul in whales.

I also suspect quiet a few holders are not in it for the long game, and are going to be cashing out around 3~5k.
This resistance barrier can only be overcome with a steady stream of news and updates relevant to the development of the coin. > roadmap.

It's gonna peak, then it comes back down, like it always does.

Activity: 770
5 DOLLARS SYNX HERE WE GO!!!
Pages:
Jump to: