Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 69. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
The risk vs reward on this coin is ridiculous coming from someone who invests and trades full time crypto.

-Fair launch
-Great idea that is actually applicable using said coin in a unique space with minimal competition so far
-Working wallet
-Active Slack where you can ask any question and get a answer same day
-Top 5 wallets keep accumulating...
-Active Devs (maybe get a PR person so holders dont have to get the info direct from a team member or dev)

These facts alone made me put down 10 btc because the last 6 of the 7 coins that had the same criteria were in the red for awhile I admit, till they went very very green.
Dont trade/invest what you cant lose but if you do some research on this coin and get an invite to slack you will see that there is alot going why its not posted here IDK
I had to post something as the mood in here and when I talk to ppl in Slack is like tale of two cities.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Development is moving along.
I don't have any ETA's, but I am looking into how I can keep the community better informed.
I think a blog on our website with a weekly update would be appropriate.
I am open to suggestions.

my bad in doing such timing after i sell all my synx at the bottom price of 1800sat if bounced back i lose big here not knowing that the dev is working behind hope to avoid another mistake this project needs update coming from the dev own forum or blogs for giving more info and update would help mate.

Well that STYNX.
we can really say when this coin will move for good and what would be its good new establish value, this project really makes me more interested after using the wallet giving good stake just waiting for another rise and when it will go back to 8k again.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Your doc files is soo outdated, I can't compile Mac wallet for my own use.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I don't have any ETA's, but I am looking into how I can keep the community better informed.

my bad in doing such timing after i sell all my synx at the bottom price of 1800sat if bounced back i lose big here not knowing that the dev is working behind hope to avoid another mistake this project needs update coming from the dev own forum or blogs for giving more info and update would help mate.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Top 2-3 wallets on trex keep growing, and one is now gone.  Probably sent their coins to stake.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
We have been forced into removing the slack auto invite feature.

The auto invite feature was being abused by an individual, who was using it to impersonate team members in an attempt to scam users of our slack channel.
Until today, he was unsuccessful in his attempts.
Due to this persons actions, we have been forced to close down the auto invite link until further notice.
For the time being, you will need to message either myself, syndicatedev or bbobb for an invite.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

May be for SYNX dev will be better to publish here a development stament every 3-5 days. I really cant understand why he hides in slack Huh

less trolls

No development updates long time and price falls... dev, you need to establish a permanent connection with bittalk community...

Yes, i agree with you. dev must show himself everyday here. i believe to the potential of this coin and when functional wallet will released, boom!

if potcoin can go from 250 sat to 5000, then synx can go from 2000 to 100,000!!

100,000 is not realistic for short-term but after a new update and poloniex listing, jumping from 2,000 to 30,000 is easy. After all, when others Find out the potential of this coin, they will start to develop this project more than ever and 200,000 is easy in long-term .
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

The auto invite feature was being abused by an individual, who was using it to impersonate team members in an attempt to scam users of our slack channel.
Due to this persons actions, we have been forced to close down the auto invite link until further notice.
For the time being, you will need to message either myself, syndicatedev or bbobb for an invite.

May be for SYNX dev will be better to publish here a development stament every 3-5 days. I really cant understand why he hides in slack Huh

less trolls

No development updates long time and price falls... dev, you need to establish a permanent connection with bittalk community...
legendary

less trolls

legendary

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
if potcoin can go from 250 sat to 5000, then synx can go from 2000 to 100,000!!
Activity: 756
I have expected 20000 satoshi for this coin. My dreams all are gone now

Follow your dreams, buy more now Wink

YEAH sure nooobzz this is embarrassing, how low can we go maybe another  100%
lets all face it we are inside crypto and we never know what will happen next and with this coin i still believe that it will deliver as long as the dev still making progress and the project still ongoing the value can't be determine yet but for sure it will ake good movement after several updates happen just keep on holding staking ftr works fine for me. good luck
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

YEAH sure nooobzz this is embarrassing, how low can we go maybe another  100%

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

I would like to offer a 4000 SYNX bounty to the first person who can compile a Mac wallet for Syndicate.

wow looking on its perspective i will expect more progress coming from this, i have at least 5k pcs of synx and keep on staking with its current price i will buy more little by little.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
I seem to have a problem connecting to the network, I am 14 hours behind on wallet. Active connections keeps flickering from 0-1-0-1-0-1, cant get my wallet synchronised.
I have the same problem

PM me your emails & I'll invite you to slack. Its a bit easier to help from there

Send you also a pm for invite me to SYNX slack please, thanks in advance! ^^

Join SYNX Slack:

http://syndicatelabs.org/#connect

Activity: 672
I seem to have a problem connecting to the network, I am 14 hours behind on wallet. Active connections keeps flickering from 0-1-0-1-0-1, cant get my wallet synchronised.
I have the same problem

PM me your emails & I'll invite you to slack. Its a bit easier to help from there

Send you also a pm for invite me to SYNX slack please, thanks in advance! ^^

okeys i got my invite for slack ! im in! Cheesy
Activity: 525

I would like to offer a 4000 SYNX bounty to the first person who can compile a Mac wallet for Syndicate.

Bounty for Mac wallet is now 6000 SYNX.
Pages:
Jump to: