Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 71. (Read 235769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Is there any link to join the slack group?

https://syndicatedevelopment.slack.com

But you'll need to ask someone for an invite. Try sending the dev a message.

Same dev that hasn't been online for over a week? Anticlimax can you help?

Send me a pm with your email.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Well if you send him a private message, he should get an e-mail notification and might respond to you that way.

I'll send him a message in the slack channel to check his btctalk messages as well.
still waiting bought this at 4k and still down its just amazing because of staking hope dev can give us some info about the updates and ongoing work behind.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
WoW...  Where is the Dev?

Starting to look real shaky around here. I hope all is well and the Dev is simply working hard to ninja surprise us with some amazing developments.

I'm here, haven't gone anywhere!

I'm still working here, you're right on track  Smiley

What are you working on?

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Well if you send him a private message, he should get an e-mail notification and might respond to you that way.

I'll send him a message in the slack channel to check his btctalk messages as well.
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
any updated buds regarding to the new development coming to this project aside from the downfall of the price can we ask if what would be the things that the community will be expecting from the dev team?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
The dev is absent at bitcointalk in one week already.
Is it vacation or the coin is going to die?

He is in slack on a daily basis.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The dev is absent at bitcointalk in one week already.
Is it vacation or the coin is going to die?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
LOL it's so funny all the crazy theories people can come up with.

Truth is, I made market buys of just over 1 BTC in total, and that's what caused the price action.

Everyone is always so conspiratorial around here. Dev this, dev that, whale this, whale that. Wow..

You making me laugh Grin

You think I'm joking?

Not, its about conspiratorial theories Wink

Truth is, I made market buys of just over 1 BTC in total, and that's what caused the price action.

Everyone is always so conspiratorial around here. Dev this, dev that, whale this, whale that. Wow..

You making me laugh Grin

You think I'm joking?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

You making me laugh Grin
Activity: 604
2 Options here.

1- (most likely) Project has / is being abandoned.

2- Dev has been contacted by PnD group and told to stay quiet and make it look like the coin is dead, so they can buy more, when they have the bags, the dev will appear say how hard hes working and such, probably give some BS about how he will make a deal or something to pump the price (maybe the old Azure addition) and then it will get pumped, group who bought at 3k will unload at 15k then the coin will die.

I can't remember the last time you weren't negative about this project.
Aren't you involved with this project?  Do you have anything you can tell us? Thanks in advance.

Our main dev is still working on the core features.
The other dev had some issues with his internet, but I think they have been sorted out now and he can get back to doing what he does.

We have multiple things on the go at the moment and as they become reality, they will be publicly announced.

Great to hear, waiting for some good news Smiley

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
2 Options here.

1- (most likely) Project has / is being abandoned.

2- Dev has been contacted by PnD group and told to stay quiet and make it look like the coin is dead, so they can buy more, when they have the bags, the dev will appear say how hard hes working and such, probably give some BS about how he will make a deal or something to pump the price (maybe the old Azure addition) and then it will get pumped, group who bought at 3k will unload at 15k then the coin will die.

I can't remember the last time you weren't negative about this project.
Aren't you involved with this project?  Do you have anything you can tell us? Thanks in advance.

Our main dev is still working on the core features.
The other dev had some issues with his internet, but I think they have been sorted out now and he can get back to doing what he does.

We have multiple things on the go at the moment and as they become reality, they will be publicly announced.

Good to hear that, let us do the job for future money, synx go go go.
Activity: 644
What is the main reason for this spike?
also the reason why im here now mate i seen surprise spike and didnt see any reason behind hope dev team can enlighten us regarding to this project.

But now there is dumping afterward. I started to suspect dev activity.
maybe a normal way of trade whale pump then dump when he got his profits. its been a while but chain
still good for staking so no worries while waiting.

Instead of placing a bid order, I got impatient and did a market buy for just over 1 BTC. That's how illiquid and volatile it is.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
also the reason why im here now mate i seen surprise spike and didnt see any reason behind hope dev team can enlighten us regarding to this project.

But now there is dumping afterward. I started to suspect dev activity.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Pages:
Jump to: