Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 72. (Read 235769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
2 Options here.

1- (most likely) Project has / is being abandoned.

2- Dev has been contacted by PnD group and told to stay quiet and make it look like the coin is dead, so they can buy more, when they have the bags, the dev will appear say how hard hes working and such, probably give some BS about how he will make a deal or something to pump the price (maybe the old Azure addition) and then it will get pumped, group who bought at 3k will unload at 15k then the coin will die.

I can't remember the last time you weren't negative about this project.
Aren't you involved with this project?  Do you have anything you can tell us? Thanks in advance.

Our main dev is still working on the core features.
The other dev had some issues with his internet, but I think they have been sorted out now and he can get back to doing what he does.

We have multiple things on the go at the moment and as they become reality, they will be publicly announced.

thanks for at least giving this thread some sort of answer will be keep on staking thats the best way while waiting for the dev to show up. good luck

Main dev still active on slack, he said we work on another branch.

ppl in this thread keep talking that dev active... but not here... more better for him be active in this thread!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
2 Options here.

2- Dev has been contacted by PnD group and told to stay quiet and make it look like the coin is dead, so they can buy more, when they have the bags, the dev will appear say how hard hes working and such, probably give some BS about how he will make a deal or something to pump the price (maybe the old Azure addition) and then it will get pumped, group who bought at 3k will unload at 15k then the coin will die.

Aren't you involved with this project?  Do you have anything you can tell us? Thanks in advance.

The other dev had some issues with his internet, but I think they have been sorted out now and he can get back to doing what he does.

We have multiple things on the go at the moment and as they become reality, they will be publicly announced.

thanks for at least giving this thread some sort of answer will be keep on staking thats the best way while waiting for the dev to show up. good luck

Main dev still active on slack, he said we work on another branch.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
What is the main reason for this spike?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
2 Options here.

Aren't you involved with this project?  Do you have anything you can tell us? Thanks in advance.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
2 Options here.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Some real action happening! omg 50% up today!!!!!  here we go to 100k sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
dont you guys got something better to do?

Some devs work hard and talk less, be happy about it.
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
2 Options here.

lol thats why i had invested more btc than most of the people here .  I sold with profits, nothing to shout about 7-8k region.
Been in Crypto long enough to see when something is not right and i have bitcoin waiting if i should see something that tells me otherwise.

But if i think people are getting screwed, i will say whats on my mind, i dont mince my words and its the reason year on year i make more  and more bitcoin.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
2 Options here.

Activity: 716
Buy low and sell high. Set some low buys for dips and you will awarded later.. Like someone else mentioned the top wallet keeps growing just be patience
legendary
Activity: 1050
2 Options here.

Activity: 525
2 Options here.

LMFAO!!!! ok...
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
2 Options here.

just few days ago price was very good. Is there some reason for such sudden fall?

Impatient people selling plus a highly illiquid order book, it's no surprise the prices dropped.
Top wallet on Trex is growing.

I noticed that too.

Price action is completely normal. Bittrexx listing hype caused the pump, and price is going back to baseline. Happens all the time after a pump.
Activity: 604
just few days ago price was very good. Is there some reason for such sudden fall?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Looking at the price & graph the past 7 days is not encouraging. Its going down hard! What's going on? Any news from the "syndicate"?

It looks really strange. Dev was very active. Can assume that he is now in a short holiday Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Top wallet on Trex is growing.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Looking at the price & graph the past 7 days is not encouraging. Its going down hard! What's going on? Any news from the "syndicate"?
Activity: 644
We are in right on track to get waaaaaaay more weak hands off the boat. That's actually good!

If you can, do your homework and ignore bitcointalk (just as the Dev does rightfully).

For the others - don't panic, work is indeed done in the other public (and unpublic) branches:
https://github.com/SyndicateLabs/SyndicateQT/compare/SyndicateBeta-v1.0.1.7
thats great we just need to get more dump and stake it inside our wallet let the weak dumped their coin and move away.
Pages:
Jump to: