Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 73. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
We are in right on track to get waaaaaaay more weak hands off the boat. That's actually good!

If you can, do your homework and ignore bitcointalk (just as the Dev does rightfully).

For the others - don't panic, work is indeed done in the other public (and unpublic) branches:
https://github.com/SyndicateLabs/SyndicateQT/compare/SyndicateBeta-v1.0.1.7

Thanks !
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
We are in right on track to get waaaaaaay more weak hands off the boat. That's actually good!

If you can, do your homework and ignore bitcointalk (just as the Dev does rightfully).

For the others - don't panic, work is indeed done in the other public (and unpublic) branches:
https://github.com/SyndicateLabs/SyndicateQT/compare/SyndicateBeta-v1.0.1.7
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Yesterday the dev was talking on slack.

He says:

"I've been working on the second branch
I've been changing up the GUI a bit to supplement Syndicates new features better"

So I think there is an active development....

I think dev can find may be 5 minutes to write small update here. It looks very strange that he dont do it.
The slack invite link is down, isn't it ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

He says:

I've been changing up the GUI a bit to supplement Syndicates new features better"

Let see if he will also update here and informed the community about this progress just keep holding stakig still works good though..
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

He says:

It looks like he's done dumping his stacks and abandoned this "project". No I'm not fudding; I don't mind holding coins for some time but I have to create a bctalk account to accept the fact that I've lost money on this one.
Will be good to see devs here again...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Long term project and waiting for new releases in meanwhile getting my bag bigger.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
sorry, i can't see anything innovative here.

it does not seem decentralized and wallet is shity.

sorry to say that.

good luck

I don't think Abdulwahab Al-zu'aby has the skills to mirror DASH copies and tweak them to look new.  

The dev is busy behind the scenes  Grin Grin Grin People should learn to accept 100% loss or 2x.
With every dump my bag is getting bigger and bigger Smiley

You can become biggest bagholder! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Dev, if you are still working on the coin, it would be great if you show up here. People are worried.
still waiting for devs appearance here as the coin being dumped in every exchange i hope he can give some light about it.

try checking back a few pages maybe? he was here a few days ago:

WoW...  Where is the Dev?

Starting to look real shaky around here. I hope all is well and the Dev is simply working hard to ninja surprise us with some amazing developments.

I'm here, haven't gone anywhere!

I'm still working here, you're right on track  Smiley

if people be dumping people be dumping doubt the dev can shed any more light on the situation than that.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
Dev, if you are still working on the coin, it would be great if you show up here. People are worried.
still waiting for devs appearance here as the coin being dumped in every exchange i hope he can give some light about it.

Smiley
The coin is Alive, the Dev is working his A* off..
So... if no one has ever caught a cold... or a hiccup.. this is what it feels like right here.. it's not Terminal... its incidental  
Hence my advice to all those who care to take it..
-Buy low and Sell high
-Trust your Gut
-If you have something to contribute to support the investment you've made in the form of buying the coin, come forward
-If all you have is Fud and expecting that the Dev has found the Gold buckets at the end of the Rainbow and would go about setting up a buy wall to keep the price where you like it.... sorry to tell you... aint gonna happen

This project is a LONG term project... LONG as in REALLY LONG... not  like how a Mosquito male would look at a fruit fly and say "darn you live long"

So hold your SYNX, contribute to the project which ever way you can "as long as its positive" otherwise dump your coins and feel proud you exited what your imagination "constricted" you to see as a sinking ship.  

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
With every dump my bag is getting bigger and bigger Smiley
Where are you, mighty SyndicateLabs Huh
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
uhm whats going on with pos :

have i forked, anyone else's like this?
Activity: 12
We need to get back to basics and start talking about the creativity and usability of this coin.  This is an instance were somebody is taking the time to develope somthing with practical use in a small business atmosphere. 

Lets remember what we are trying to develop; a usable system that could incorporate payroll, purchasing, accounts receivable/payable, and also hold potential HR functions; while making it all encrypted. This is a small business kit that seems to hold potential and growth and today's business ina huge finicial investment. 

Lets hype this system, help the dev, and i have no doubt we will get there.
WoW...  Where is the Dev?

Starting to look real shaky around here. I hope all is well and the Dev is simply working hard to ninja surprise us with some amazing developments.

I'm here, haven't gone anywhere!

I'm still working here, you're right on track  Smiley

Anything new coming for SYNX? People are already dumping their coins due to loosing confidence.

Somebody dumping, somebody buying! Wink

Some cut loss, some are the bagholders.  Angry  If dev team is still there and delivers, the price will be pumped again. Don't worry

May be we will see some updates in a few days...
Pages:
Jump to: