Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 75. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Why does the price always have to be a conspiracy theory? This is completely normal behavior. Give it a rest and be patient, wow....
There is no manipulation of price, all these stories about pump and dump are fairy tales !
 Grin
are we going to to expect an happy ending though? hahha, its crypto so who can tell what will happen next its a project that depend from the community support so better to make good assessment if anyone wants to invest with it, as of now staking is the best way of earning from this project while waiting for the price to rises up.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Why does the price always have to be a conspiracy theory? This is completely normal behavior. Give it a rest and be patient, wow....
There is no manipulation of price, all these stories about pump and dump are fairy tales !
 Grin
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
The QUIET BEFORE THE STORM
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Anything new coming dev?
Activity: 644
the price will vary with any updates so no need to talk about that here if someone wants to ask about it the slack is always open.
Activity: 525
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
The current price is too low, the price in 0.00015, there will be more people to do business, become more active

i think price is holding up really well all thins considered.  There is nothing really developed here yet.  Price will go down, until something solid is released.  I will buy in the 3k region.   But the only other thing that is off-putting people are getting a lot of coins from master nodes.  So lots to dump.

Remind me, how many coins will there ever be for SYNX?

Lots to dump? How do you figure?

14,400 coins are created per day. 7200 from Masternodes and 7200 from POS.

14,400 coins have a dollar value of about $498. MN's and POS are cheap to run, so most staked coins aren't even being sold, but let's assume half are. $250 a day is hardly lots to dump.

Yes,
The price is too low, go against trading.Maybe dev want low price to buy more COINS, but it won't be easy, more people will hoarding waiting for a reasonable price.
that's maybe the reason why the value still unstable both the dev and holders are holding it and not allowing to sell it to a cheaper price.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
The current price is too low, the price in 0.00015, there will be more people to do business, become more active

i think price is holding up really well all thins considered.  There is nothing really developed here yet.  Price will go down, until something solid is released.  I will buy in the 3k region.   But the only other thing that is off-putting people are getting a lot of coins from master nodes.  So lots to dump.

14,400 coins have a dollar value of about $498. MN's and POS are cheap to run, so most staked coins aren't even being sold, but let's assume half are. $250 a day is hardly lots to dump.

Yes,
The price is too low, go against trading.Maybe dev want low price to buy more COINS, but it won't be easy, more people will hoarding waiting for a reasonable price.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
the new wallet has problem?

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
the new wallet release?so good,buy something
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

Activity: 138
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Good morning everyone!

Wallet progress is moving along great, we also have a new GUI in the works, we have exciting things approaching!
nice hearing that dev hope it will reflect to this current price best buy as of this moment.
Good morning everyone!

Wallet progress is moving along great, we also have a new GUI in the works, we have exciting things approaching!

Fixing the freezing?  Grin
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Good morning everyone!

Activity: 716
Waiting for synx it's due in time for a nice price swing up.. There was dumping in the beginning now we're on trex next polo?
Activity: 857
Dev, want news for growth
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I'm staking like a mad man.... nom nom nom
Activity: 658
Now I switched back from the previous version to the new beta version again and the wallet started to sync when I opened it.

Bizarre.  Anyhow, looks like its working now.  No idea why it wouldn't last night or overnight, I didn't change anything just now other than closing v1.0.0.7 and opening v1.0.1.7-Beta.
Pages:
Jump to: